Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down (32572 Views)

I Just Got A New Job But I'm Confused Whether To Go For It Or Not / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by LordOfNaira: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...

Don't worry, my dear. We need to stop this acts of taking advantage of women. Jobs should be given based on merits. Let them practice nepotism if they like but they should stop this terrible act of asking female job seekers for sex in exchange for job. This is a serious matter that needs to be visited. A lot of women have remained jobless because of bastards like that man. A lot of women who have jobs face sexual harassment.

Listen, you must never give in to bastards like that. Some of them will sleep with the girl and still not help. Moreover, should one get the job in exchange for sex, the harassment will continue. And when the useless boss finds another girl, the old one might get sacked or the boss might find another way of doing away with her.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by siokpe: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2016
maggilove:
You took the right decision my sister, leave him to God and you will get yours later.

You have passed the hardest test that many could easily fail. Remember Joseph in the Bible who refused to sleep with the master's wife? Your future is brighter than that job. Just be patient a little while and see how powerfully, you shall be lifted. If you had succumbed, then doom would have appeared to you but now doomsday is gone forever
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Princewell2012(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
herald9:
You had the opportunity to nail him but you let it pass by.

Now another lady out there will still fall a victim, when that Idiat would've been made to face the full wrath of the recession after he must have been sacked and shamed...

When you see something, say something.

Change begins with you, Ma.

Hmmm after they sacked him and he send hired asasin to kill you what have you gained?

Eucharia has done the right thing by walking away.

Let leaves everything to God.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Princewell2012(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
DrayZee:

You seem to have forgotten that we're in Nigeria. Once the guy drop small money, the entire lawsuit will be swept under the carpet.

It is not even about lawsuit that guy is dangerous and can do anything, so the best thing is to walk away. And leave the matter to God.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Zedoo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
KoldKash:

It's not in anyway different from her sleeping with anyone she's not married to.

I take no pity on any man or woman who okays premarital sex but complains against sex for marks or for job.

Tell me you are married or you are in abstaining for fear of God and you would have my back.

Not if you are indulging with people of your choice you come in public to spread self pity.

FORNICATION IS FORNICATION,whether done for advantage or for fun.

That is the problem with Christians...you have left the matter and entered anoda thing entirely....

Bros.... Sex as pleasure with whom you want is ur choice....sex for getting a contract or job or money is crappier than crappy.... D first has a standard....d second doesn't have a standard..... Idgaf abt ur fornication parables sir... Plus you sound like you have been doing such.....one of those mehn who believe in taking advantage of gurls because you occupy a position of power....its wrong....

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
You should have embarrassed him in public. Can u imagine. You have to sleep with him to get ordinary job. So every month will u also have to sleep with him to get ur pay check? The man is just a fool. Is he even dangote?
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by DoctorFlash(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
May God purnish English man wey say oppourtunity come but once my sister 4get my own God say "I SHALL NOT BURDEN A SOUL MORE THAN WAT IT CAN BEAR" sister dnt 4get Gods'time is d best ur luck is @ ur doorstep ready 2 grab ur COPY!!!
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by franksunny(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
well, I know one that just started oiling my friend bed, but i pity her cos she no not what she is doing. Even the job don't worth it
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by smart024(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...

You were almost in tears, but just struggled to hold yourself and calmly walked out...
And you are still in bed till now...

Seems much more went down o...

I can't imagine being sooooo down after leaving with your pride and dignity o...

#check_am_nah...
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by SilvanusII(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
pat1612:
You did the right thing but would have been more appropriate for you to slap him in front of all people in hotel and cry so when they ask you what happen you could have told them story and embarrass him in full view. grin grin grin
A walk of shame would have followed which would have made you feel better cheesy cheesy

Just my view no offence intended kiss kiss kiss

The really annoying thing about ppl like u is if she had done something like that, being a woman, blame wud still be laid at her feet. "wetin she find go there?" wud be the qxn on y'all's lips

Good call OP jare
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by JIMJOGP(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
You did the right thing sis... The time will come... People like Him don't go to far before they are caught.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Akinaukwa: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Too happy for you dear, you gladdened my day. You need a hug, an encouragement, a support and a word of faith "it is well with you cos there is nothing to worry about".
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by pat1612(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
SilvanusII:

The really annoying thing about ppl like u is if she had done something like that, being a woman, blame wud still be laid at her feet. "wetin she find go there?" wud be the qxn on y'all's lips

Good call OP jare
For me i would have taken her side 
Different people different view that's what make us unique. Way we think define way we are .
Also this question never came to my mind when i read her post and wrote my comment because i didn't see anything wrong on her part to go she was brave enough to do it and she dint had any other intention other than getting job. She tried her luck. smiley
but it came to your mind so people like you i think will be first one to ask it.so before blaming me please look at your self and i know there will be some asking it but not all don't generalize it.

Just my view no offence intended  tongue
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by ChynoBEATS: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
cry

Yup.. Such won't happen once... Because he'd ask for it till you get so frustrated n such typa job won't last....... I'm glad u stood your ground ....
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by HERSLEY(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
wailing:

come here lemme pound u tongue
bad boi
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by KoldKash(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Zedoo:

That is the problem with Christians...you have left the matter and entered anoda thing entirely....

Bros.... Sex as pleasure with whom you want is ur choice....sex for getting a contract or job or money is crappier than crappy.... D first has a standard....d second doesn't have a standard..... Idgaf abt ur fornication parables sir... Plus you sound like you have been doing such.....one of those mehn who believe in taking advantage of gurls because you occupy a position of power....its wrong....

No man,I didn't digress from the matter. To be frank,that's the angle I was reaching from as a christian.

It depends on where your standards are. It's right to chose to have sex before marriage? but wrong to chose to have sex before issuing appointment-hear yourself!

On what premise?, if I may ask. See dude,what's wrong is wrong no matter how you toggle it.

The Holy Bible is my standard. And in myself I may not be able to maintain its requirements but yet I can't excuse my weakness for freedom to chose the easy way out because that is remorseless, as your position on premarital sex appears.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by sevule(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
I honestly don't understand people! A man told you to meet him in a hotel to give you a job AND YOU STILL WENT THERE??
Please what were you expecting to do in the hotel? Sing praise songs and pray?

I remember people advised you in the other thread you posted not to go to the hotel AND you still went! That was pretty silly and you should not do such silly things in Nigeria.

That said the only thing left for you to do is send a mail to HR explaining the entire sordid incident and attach the text he sent to you.
This WOULD NOT give you the job but it is THE RIGHT thing to do and would prevent this monster from preying on other women.

Best of luck with you job search

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2016
You wasted your transport fuel there. What were you expecting??
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by micfoley: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2016
God bless you sister. You will surely get your reward for what happened and so will he. Be sure to give us the testimony when God Almighty blesses you as this will encourage other young ladies who may find themselves in the same situation.
Shalom
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by smart024(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
sevule:
I honestly don't understand people! A man told you to meet him in a hotel to give you a job AND YOU STILL WENT THERE??
Please what were you expecting to do in the hotel? Sing praise songs and pray?

I remember people advised you in the other thread you posted not to go to the hotel AND you still went! That was pretty silly and you should not do such silly things in Nigeria.

That said the only thing left for you to do is send a mail to HR explaining the entire sordid incident and attach the text he sent to you.
This WOULD NOT give you the job but it is THE RIGHT thing to do and would prevent this monster from preying on other women.

Best of luck with you job search

Maybe it was a hotel job nah...

Something like HOUSEKEEPING, BAR ATTENDANT, CHEF, RECEPTION or even MASSAGE THERAPY...
And you know nah, she had to go and complete the interview with practicals...
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by eliz2fineyahoo: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello if u can work in warri maybe I can I help u with a job in a hotel by grace of God
08127373764 call me
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by BingoLee(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hisduchess:
please what is greasing of bed biko.I need clarifications pls.

happy Sunday holy and chosen people

angry
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by BingoLee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hisduchess:
please what is greasing of bed biko.I need clarifications pls.

happy Sunday holy and chosen people

..I beg can I sexxx yor punnnny on credit?..... £20 cash waitin for you nest week!! smiley
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
euchaaria:

https://www.nairaland.com/3369321/really-euchaaria-new-scam-method

thief!!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by addictedwriter(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
See as people comment of pity full ds thread, despite me reading of ds ankara abi wetin b her name scam antics. Na ds ankara babe abi guy dey spoil market 4 odas who nid true, realistic and desperate help...Continue o
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.