Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State (16008 Views)

Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them / REJOINDER: THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS IN RIVERS STATE / There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2016
A nairaland historian once said it, but the south easterners almost E-Lynched him, Now Rivers state government have confirmed it on their official website.
For those that re still in doubt you can check the official website of Rivers state government to verify.
riversstate.net.ng/people-and-culture/

http://riversstate.net.ng/

For those that want to E-lynch me you can channel your grieviances to the appropriate quarters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by glassjar1: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:
A nairaland historian once said it, but the south easterners almost E-Lynched him, Now Rivers state government have confirmed it on their official website.
For those that re still in doubt you can check the official website of Rivers state government to verify.
riversstate.net.ng/people-and-culture/

http://riversstate.net.ng/

For those that want to E-lynch me you can channel your grieviances to the appropriate quarters.

your cancer is getting to worst stage .

hang your self who care's ? BIAFRA ISSUES WILL USELESS YOUR FOREVER

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2016

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by papaejima1: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Ok
Ndoki, umuagbai, obigbo, asa, etche, opobo etc must be indigenous zulus

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
glassjar1:
YOU WILL DIE AND DISAPPEAR YOU ZOOGERIAN .

YOUR TIME IS UP ,THIS YOUR EVIL ENCLAVE CALLED NIJIRYA IS A JOKE .

GO BACK TO NORTH I THOUGHT YOU DISCOVERED NICKEL UP NORTH IN LARGE SCALE /? KEEP YOUR NICKEL TO YOUR SELF ..

ALMAJIRI AND AFONJA UNION ZOMBIE UNITED .

Wike is responsible for Your Madnessgrin not me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2016
glassjar1:
YOU WILL DIE AND DISAPPEAR YOU ZOOGERIAN .

YOUR TIME IS UP ,THIS YOUR EVIL ENCLAVE CALLED NIJIRYA IS A JOKE .

GO BACK TO NORTH I THOUGHT YOU DISCOVERED NICKEL UP NORTH IN LARGE SCALE /? KEEP YOUR NICKEL TO YOUR SELF .

ALMAJIRI AND AFONJA UNION ZOMBIE UNITED .
Today is environmental day go and pack feaces at ogbete market

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2016
papaejima1:
Ok
Ndoki, umuagbai, obigbo, asa, etched, opobo etc must be indigenous zulus

Yes I think so.

Cos rivers state govt don't recognise them as igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
glassjar1:

YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT BE BURIED WITH COFFIN . THEY WILL BE BURIED HEAD DOWN IN A HOLE grin
Whatevertonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by papaejima1: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Yes I think so.

You are a genius bro.
Surprisingly even in Abia state there are no indigenous Igbos.
What they have are Ngwas, Abiribas, Ohafias, Ukwas etc.
So no surprise bro.
Once again take one orijin for your genius!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Typical yorubba. I don't know what's wrong with this people. The earlier SS and SE realize that Yorubba is the monkey wrench/obstacle to our unity, the better for us.

It was the same divisive tendency that made an Ikwerre man flog a yorubba man last two months in Igwuocha(Port Harcourt) for telling him he is not Igbo. The Ikwerre man chased him with a chain, flogged the living divisive demon out of the yorubba man; he was pleading " I no talk again oh, I no know sey you be Igbo". Took the swift arrival of police to stop a mob attack. I keep warning you people...its one thing to be divisive online, and another in real life. This is not 1967, SS are wiser now and very angry for all the division and theft of their resources.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Yes I think so.

They ARE Igbo already.
They dont need further recognition by anybody or group.

Are you another dullard from Daura?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
glassjar1:

THE SAME WAY YOUR FAMILY PEOPLE COOK EWEDU AND AMALA WITH YOUR FEACES (DOODOO)
You must have eat it for you to know how they spice it upgrin

1 Like

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
imhotep:
They ARE Igbo already. They dont need further recognition by anybody or group.
Are you another dullard from Daura?
I think you re the dullard here.
Rivers state offical website says there no igbos in the state.
Who re you to say other wise.

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
saint7000:
Typical yorubba. I don't know what's wrong with this people. The earlier SS and SE realize that Yorubba is the monkey wrench/obstacle to our unity, the better for us.

It was the same divisive tendency that made an Ikwerre man flog a yorubba man last two months in Igwuocha(Port Harcourt) for telling him he is not Igbo. The Ikwerre man chased him with a chain, flogged the living divisive demon out of the yorubba man; he was pleading " I no talk again oh, I no know sey you be Igbo". Took the swift arrival of police to stop a mob attack. I keep warning you people...its one thing to be divisive online, and another in real life. This is not 1967, SS are wiser now and very angry for all the division and theft of their resources.
Lol I can't find igbo in rivers state official websitegrin

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Igbo people existed for thousands of years before rivers state.

The Igbo don't require any recognition from anybody.
Igbo amaka

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2016
imhotep:
Igbo people existed for thousands of years before rivers state.
The Igbo don't require any recognition from anybody. Igbo amaka
Rivers state govt don't care eithercheesygrin
They know you guys went to rivers as slaves.

8 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
papaejima1:
You are a genius bro. Surprisingly even in Abia state there are no indigenous Igbos. What they have are Ngwas, Abiribas, Ohafias, Ukwas etc. So no surprise bro. Once again take one orijin for your genius!
Whatevergringrin
Rivers state govt has spokengringrin
Any other talk is irrelevant cos it won't change the fact on ground

7 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by papaejima1: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

You are the liar here. The website never said such. Provide the link to the page and we will believe you, else you will now forever be called a liar on NL

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by papaejima1: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Whatevergringrin

Rivers state govt has spokengringrin

Any other talk is irrelevant cos it won't change the fact on ground
I love the diarrhoea that the Igbos give you everyday of your life.
See how consumed you are with hate that you spend your days scouring for sources to 'prove' Igbos conform to your stereotype!

In my place we have a proverb that what a dog sees and barks nonstop is what the cow hardly even gives a glance.
So continue your barking bro while we move on inexorably from grace to grace.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2016
papaejima1:

I love the diarrhoea that the Igbos give you everyday of your life.
See how consumed you are with hate that you spend your days scouring for sources to 'prove' Igbos conform to your stereotype!

In my place we have a proverb that what a dog sees and barks nonstop is what the cow hardly even gives a glance.
So continue your barking bro while we move on inexorably from grace to grace.
Whatever it doesn't erase The fact there re no igbos in Rivers

7 Likes

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2016
papaejima1:

You are the liar here. The website never said such. Provide the link to the page and we will believe you, else you will now forever be called a liar on NL

Maybe you Have to show me where igbo is listed among the ethnic group in Rivers state official website dumbo!gringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SlayerSupreme: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
saint7000:

Lol. I can just picture the yarigba man's ugly face

1 Like

Re: RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by PFRB: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Maybe you Have to show me where igbo is listed among the ethnic group in Rivers state official website dumbo!gringrin

Equally there are no Ijaws in Rivers State

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose On His Knees As Michael Akinwale, Methodist Bishop Prays For Him / Ondo Assembly Snake: Governor Akeredolu, Lawmakers Deny Reports (Video) / See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.