Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (35746 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by salabscholar01(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
ok
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by ALAYORMII: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Why give attention to this kind of frivolity

She's just looking for attention when she decided to name her pets Buhari and Goodluck

She's always in the news for silly reasons than her acting career
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by fpeter(f): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2016
This Seun Kuti sef...
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Aspiregreat: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout

They are better than you 100%.
lol. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by vedaxcool(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2016
donfemo:
[s]Its sad that we live in an era where democracy is just a word. A Man gave his dog a name and was arrested and charged to court. Shame on this government.[/s]

Liar, the dog issue was between neighbors, make good use of the alleged education you have and cease deceiving the public

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by izzou(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
This man is speaking from his ignorance, the first incidence was between neighbor, at-least have the facts on the ground before making false accusations.

It is you that is very very ignorant

My neighbor here bear's Jonathan. So he should make sure cossy is arrested?

Think brother

Think

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by DONSMITH123(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenheart:

Femi Chinedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by mizporch: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Free cossy the boobies....btw who is dis seun kuti of a dude?? Everyone wanna be a wannabe
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by batstan(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
This is a totally different scenario from the first episode.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2016
izzou:

[s]
It is you that is very very ignorant

My neighbor here bear's Jonathan. So he should make sure cossy is arrested?

Think brother

Think[/s]

Obviously you are a dull person, how does two neighbor reporting each other to police have anything to do with the President? Use your brain and think and cease this disgraceful inability to comprehend simple issues.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by ll24: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout

Nice talk. We are not discussing indian hemp here. Lets talk more of senses and nation building. Not naming ur domestics animals buhari.... who cares.. its only 8n dis country u see harlots too talking. Cover ur face wit shame cossy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by jaywhoco(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
aroused... Naked...lethargic punctuations. Smh for Mr educated.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by izzou(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
vedaxcool:

Obviously you are a dull person, how does two neighbor reporting each other to police have anything to do with the President? Use your brain and think and cease this disgraceful inability to comprehend simple issues.

What was the neighbors reason for reporting him?

Have you thought of that too?

Mr I have a brain

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by nortcentrallord(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:

I agree with the emboldened but buhari had little or no education apart from military physical training but he is the president today even though he is CLUELESS.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by efremzeey: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2016
TVs tricycle Keke for sale, interested buyer contact for more information.
Location, lagos
Price, 250k
08080564931[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Teacher don't teach me nonsense...... Water e no get enemy
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by lakesider(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Y are u reacting to attention seeking slot
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
magicfingers009:
Ignorant Post from a weed smoking addict.

If the addict took time to properly read the story, he would have found out that the man who named his dog Buhari was arrested by his neighbour who said he named his dog just to spite his father.

Wetin concern Buhari with this?

Inasmuch as we no dey feel the impact of this govt, let us be objective in our criticism.
wetin concern weed inside the story now?

You will want to criticize someone and you delve into his personal life just to make a point.

That man you're calling ignorant knows much more than you think he does and he sure knows much more than you.

His father was also a weed addict, I guess you'll call him ignorant too, no?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by nortcentrallord(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
This man is speaking from his ignorance, the first incidence was between neighbor, at-least have the facts on the ground before making false accusations.

Point of correction Between a Nigerian and a foreigner in Nigeria where the foreigner threatened to take the life of a citizen right on Nigerian soil but the citizen was arrested and the purported reason was to keep him safe huh undecided.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by doskie(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2016
princefaculty:
Dictatorial leadership with nothing to offer other than blames. Shameful change
buhari never arrested nor even replied that man. It's his has a neighbour who's surname is buhari, and had a misunderstanding with the man that arrested him. buhari never said a word.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by naijaboiy: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
vedaxcool:

Just so you know, the reason why that issue became a really big news is because the name he chose is related to the president and the reason he was arrested the second time was because some Buhari fanatics were already gathering themselves to cause a civil unrest.

The case is way beyond a neighbour to neighbour conflict as you make it seem.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Bujumbura(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Take this from me. You cannot stand any of Fela kids in anywhere today. They are miles ahead of you.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2016
doskie:
buhari never arrested nor even replied that man. It's his has a neighbour who's surname is buhari, and had a misunderstanding with the man that arrested him. buhari never said a word.
Like really you expected Buhari to respond to such? What would that tell of him as a president?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Bujumbura(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

wetin concern weed inside the story now?

You will want to criticize someone and you delve into his personal life just to make a point.

That man you're calling ignorant knows much more than you think he does and he sure knows much more than you.

His father was also a weed addict, I guess you'll call him ignorant too, no?
zombies are societal problems
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't even think you're half of what any of fela's kids are.

Fela himself came from a well to do family and schooled in UK yet pidgin English was his favorite tongue.

Because you see Seun typing in pidgin doesn't mean he's not educated. How do people come up with some baseless assertions these days.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by MadCow1: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Seun Kuti..

The only Kuti's that I know are named Fela, Beko & Femi..
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by flokii: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2016
darocha1:
hmm. Cossy is seeking RELEVANCE, Seun Kuti is seeking IRRELEVANCE.
THEY ARE BOTH NOT WORTH ATTENTION

Seconded..
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by livinbygrace: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:

Keep quiet and stop typing trash.We all know Fela"s family ,who know you with all your education?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by nnokwa042(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
but once seun shout sai baba now u will love him mr man pray to God to make ur familie name popular like seuns own u wey never chop they bad mouth seun kuti efelefu like u angry angry angry
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by columbus007(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Femi abeg tell them. If dem chop liver they should also go after her
Femi ke,effect of hang-over cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Goldenheart(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=49486731][/quote]
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmm.... Na meaningless tinz na him sumkind pple lyk to Dey put dre mouth insyd....

Wetin concern am fr d mata sef..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.