Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck (35751 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by bettercreature(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
but once seun shout sai baba now u will love him mr man pray to God to make ur familie name popular like seuns own u wey never chop they bad mouth seun kuti efelefu like u angry angry angry
I rebuke it in Jesus name! Damn they are fuccking poor family,Not contributing anything to this society except smoking as if there is no tommorow.Fela himself lived a wasted life so what are you talking about?
Fela was one of the useless guys who brought HIV to Nigeria,only losers are celebrating him
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by sinceraconcept(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout
what does education has to do with relevance? You that's educated,are you as relevant as Femi Kuti?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2016
IamNawty is dat u? I just wanna knw
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by BodyKiss(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2016
izzou:

It is you that is very very ignorant
My neighbor here bear's Jonathan. So he should make sure cossy is arrested?
Think brother
Think
Not sure you know the meaning of the word "ignorant"
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by izzou(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
BodyKiss:

Not sure you know the meaning of the word "ignorant"

Noted

Have a nice day

cool
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2016
donfemo:
Its sad that we live in an era where democracy is just a word. A Man gave his dog a name and was arrested and charged to court. Shame on this government.

if we are no longer in democracy,,hw cum d same man is free as yu n me,,dd u even hear d govt waste there ink on such useless issue fed on by jobless nigerians... i av dogs,,am think of re naming bauer to ojukwu,,write it all ova his body n take him to alaba market ... afterall naa democracy
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Laido: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Davash222:
I didn't even care to read the tweet
Was distracted by some forces below the tweet.
Lol .. God will touch you
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Ganjafama(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Those titttts look too fake to get me arouse even if she is standing nake in front of me,most of felas children are irrelevant in our society today probably because he didn't give them good education,this one sounds like tout
You sound like you didn't complete your secondary education. Go through your post and correct yourself.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by TerrorSquad147: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by princefaculty(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
doskie:
buhari never arrested nor even replied that man. It's his has a neighbour who's surname is buhari, and had a misunderstanding with the man that arrested him. buhari never said a word.

The presidency diplomatically allowed the man to pass thru all the ordeals before speaking. Garba Shehu spoke after the man was released that the matter is laughable as he's sure the president will only laugh over it. The police in an attempt to play clean after Shehu's comment now alleged contrary to what the man said after his release, that it was a neighbour that took it up and that the arrested the man to forestall breakdown of law and order. Isn't that draconian?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Yusman316(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
donfemo:
Its sad that we live in an era where democracy is just a word. A Man gave his dog a name and was arrested and charged to court. Shame on this government.
And if people have been killed because of his action, what then? U know how volatile northerners are when it comes to things of this nature. Arresting him was a precautionary measure
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by dom(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2016
magicfingers009:
Ignorant Post from a weed smoking addict.

If the addict took time to properly read the story, he would have found out that the man who named his dog Buhari was arrested by his neighbour who said he named his dog just to spite his father.

Wetin concern Buhari with this?

Inasmuch as we no dey feel the impact of this govt, let us be objective in our criticism.

"ARRESTED by his neighbour" is this a mistake or deliberate attempt to play the ostrich? cos I didn't know his nigerien neighbour has powers of arrests and detention.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by TheVictorious(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
This man is speaking from his ignorance, the first incidence was between neighbor, at-least have the facts on the ground before making false accusations.
And what difference does that make, he was arrested for naming his dog Buhari, who cares whether buhari is his neighbours name.

If what you want to say is that its his neighbour's father's name, say something else please.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Cletus77(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
As far as they are not the only Jonathan and buhari in Nigeria....they should leave all dis trash and focus ni better tinz!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by Aroh48(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Is your presidiot educated?
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by dotedote: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Help promote environmental sanity by switching your Lunacy Status to OFF.
Did you ever read the real story ?
[color=#990000][/color]

donfemo:
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by jonsnow12(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Davash222:

grin
Davash222:

Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by magicfingers009: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

wetin concern weed inside the story now?

You will want to criticize someone and you delve into his personal life just to make a point.

That man you're calling ignorant knows much more than you think he does and he sure knows much more than you.

His father was also a weed addict, I guess you'll call him ignorant too, no?

Did I mention his Father? Fela never for once criticised the government without verifying his facts.

He is ignorant because of his unguarded utterances about an issues that does not have anything to do with the presidency. Weed is often a culprit in causing people to make arrogant and foolish statements. And yes, I have seen him smoking at the Shrine.

And the fact that he knows much more than I think, speak for yourself. In fact he is more knowledgeable than you but not me.

Now run along and get busy other than fighting a deranged man's battle which profits you not.
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by magicfingers009: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
dom:

"ARRESTED by his neighbour" is this a mistake or deliberate attempt to play the ostrich? cos I didn't know his nigerien neighbour has powers of arrests and detention.
Mr. Man, read and damage ignorance. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209519-real-reason-charged-man-named-dog-buhari-court-police.html
Re: Seun Kuti Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Naming Of Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck by passyhansome(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:

Pray you attain the level of popularity Fela's family has in Nigeria u just dey there dey purge thru mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos) / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.