Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Play With Children But Be Careful While At It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Play With Children But Be Careful While At It (3314 Views)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
cococandy:
Because it's not often that little baby girls are admitted into the emergency room bleeding and injured because they have been sexually molested by other older females. But go to front page and on a daily basis you will see little girls being molested by older men. It's not rocket science now. Hence you have to be very careful from now on. (But you already know that)

Besides you guys won't let us hear word about how sex is so important to your existence and how you think about it all the time. We know not all men are rapists or sympathize with them but Nobody wants to play Russian roulette with their babies. Since one can't tell which dude is capable of such at first glance, you teach boundaries to begin with.

@ bolded, you have a point, a valid one. Well, a mother should know those things. And you speak intelligently. I admire your civility and open-ness.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by sosa993: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Didn't you read right? I was in the room with the little girl, my brother and my sister. Why calling me a pedo? What act did I pull to be associated with such term? I want you to realize that if you don't have a son now, you would probably have one someday. And if he should be faced with this kind of situation, be quick to call him a pedo too because he tried to share it with you. And also if the world shares your mindset, they should call him a pedo too?

I had an uncle I spend some weeks or months with when I visit on holidays. He was a bachelor then. He recently got married. I wouldn't be spending two days if I visit him again. Another uncle has female children and expects me to always visit him. So I get to watch how I look around the room, always knock before I enter, shouldn't enter the room when they are sleeping. I might forget to knock and just barge in when they are changing clothes, trouble. Embarassment! They may forget to knock and barge in when i'm changing mine, I should have locked the door! Guys would understand this well.

Have you asked yourself why it would seem normal if a lady carry another's 2 or 3years child up and peck his cheek, but if a guy does so, it would seem awkward to people around? The reason defy me. I wrote this especially for guys, just few ladies would understand it.

bro you need to be careful with children ohh, I remembered when I was still a 13year old teenage girl, there was this woman who use to bring her child to me for babysitting the child was 6 then. so that very day she was still at our place as at 9pm waiting for her mum.

I could remember vividly that day, NEPA took light so it was dark, and I felt a kiss on my lips, hmmm the kind slap I gave that girl that day, she would never forget,in fact it wasn't one slap sef nah two.Am sure the girl knew what she did was wrong, cos she should have reported me to her mum normally for slapping her,but she didn't, imagine if she had tried that with a boy of 13 instead, he could have taken advantage of her.....parents have a lot of work to do sha
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op: why was the little girl in your flat in the first place when the friend she was searching for obviously wasn't at your place?

And to think you let her eat at your place without her family knowing where she was or with what was going on there?

I'm sorry but your narration of what happened in your place between you and that child makes for a very uncomfortable read.

You dey mind am?

Look at how he is describing wrestling with a 6yr old as if na him age mate. The minute she threw the first punch you shout at her and warn her severely to stop. Children are easily intimidated.
If that doesn't work then push her our of your house. Simple. No need to start wrestling that will lead to your lips touching each other

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Have you asked yourself why it would seem normal if a lady carry another's 2 or 3years child up and peck his cheek, but if a guy does so, it would seem awkward to people around? The reason defy me. I wrote this especially for guys, just few ladies would understand it.

Because men commit more violent sexual crimes than women so people are more worried when men do things like that.

3 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2016
sosa993:

bro you need to be careful with children ohh, I remembered when I was still a 13year old teenage girl, there was this woman who use to bring her child to me for babysitting the child was 6 then. so that very day she was still at our place as at 9pm waiting for her mum.

I could remember vividly that day, NEPA took light so it was dark, and I felt a kiss on my lips, hmmm the kind slap I gave that girl that day, she would never forget,in fact it wasn't one slap sef nah two.Am sure the girl knew what she did was wrong, cos she should have reported me to her mum normally for slapping her,but she didn't, imagine if she had tried that with a boy of 13 instead, he could have taken advantage of her.....parents have a lot of work to do sha

You did well, really. And for the fact that the child didn't tell her mom about the slap speaks some volume. Even trying the act when there was power outage. Or maybe, the slap taught the child a boundary that should not be crossed.

Either ways, you deserve a pat on the back. Children should be guided well on the right paths to follow. I tell you, after that incident, I decided to be more careful around kids. Yeah, parents really have lots to do.

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2016
fellis:

You dey mind am?

Look at how he is describing wrestling with a 6yr old as if na him age mate. The minute she threw the first punch you shout at her and warn her severely to stop. Children are easily intimidated.
If that doesn't work then push her our of your house. Simple. No need to start wrestling that will lead to your lips touching each other

"I made some other jokes at thelittle girl which she found offensive and unplesant. She took it 'personal' and threw out some playful punches at me and flogged me with whatever she held. Her punches weren't child-like. She dealt me a particular one which I suspected could put a newborn baby in coma. I scolded her"

Wrestling with a kid? Hmm. You even suggested pushing the child out of the house.

So I am now a seer who should have seen the incident long before it happened?

1 Like

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by SAMBARRY: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2016
@efemena and kanwuliaextra I don't know and can't place my fingers on it But this tale is very nauseating to say the least. As if he's trying to justify his act by using guilt trip.

Op you're lucky the mother didn't walk IN during the act because you're saying one thing to defend your closet pedophililia the mother is seeing some other things.

You better stop all those kind rough play because it's disgusting.no parent will excuse such behaviour even if you're a friend or relative of the parent.pray and Ask God to remove such unclean habit from you before you get the disgrace of your life and please stop defending what is wrong. A wrong can never be right.

Do you know what will have happened to you if you performed such nonsense in America OR uk ?

Justifying your act will BE annoying and provoking any parents the more because you're not typing as if you're embarassed.you're typing as if you enjoyed it and you're happy about it for you to be analysing your tale with figures of speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Ishilove: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't quite understand why the op is being attacked. I have read his narration and I perfectly get his point. We're living in very perverse times and pedophilia is at an all time rise. No day passes without us being inundated with sickening stories of molestation, so what op is preaching is in order not to be accused of unclean actions, be mindful how you play with little children. What you think is innocent play may be misconstrued because of the era we live in.

I really don't understand why folks left the message and attacked the messenger. Jeez

Our minds have been polluted by the kind of society we live in, to the extent that we have become paranoid. The reactions I'm seeing here clearly underlines the theme of the thread. One wrong move and you're labeled a pedo, so be very careful how you play with kids, especially females. Kids too should be taught boundaries and made to recognise inappropriate attentions

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by 5minsmadness: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Trolls everywhere. grin

Discoprophet. Your message has been passed. Those with 'more perverted minds than yours' are the ones having problems with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by 5minsmadness: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't quite understand why the op is being attacked. I have read his narration and I perfectly get his point. We're living in very perverse times and pedophilia is at an all time rise. No day passes without us being inundated with sickening stories of molestation, so what op is preaching is in order not to be accused of unclean actions, be mindful how you play with little children. What you think is innocent play may be misconstrued because of the era we live in.

I really don't understand why folks left the message and attacked the messenger. Jeez

Our minds have been polluted by the kind of society, to the extent that we have become paranoid. The reactions I'm seeing here clearly underlines the theme of the thread. One wrong move and you're labeled a pedo, so be very careful how you play with kids, especially females. Kids too should be taught boundaries and made to recognise inappropriate attentions

Na thier specialty be dat.
They take simple innocuous messages and turn them upside down on thier head so they can have a bashing spree.
They analyse and analyse innocent stories trying thier best to see the devil in the details so they can feast on thier self righteousness.

It is very annoying because this here was a very important message (i.e be careful with the way you play with kids, set boundries, etc) but now the thread is going to fall flat on its face cos of a priviledged few.

Anyway. Na free forum. None of my bidness wink

6 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

Na thier specialty be dat.
They take simple innocuous messages and turn them upside down on thier head so they can have a bashing spree.
They analyse and analyse innocent stories trying thier best to see the devil in the details so they can feast on thier self roghteousness.

It is very annoying because this here was a very important message (i.e be careful with the way you play with kids, set boundries, etc) but now the thread is going to fall flat on its face cos of a priviledged few.

Anyway. Na free forum. None of my bidness wink
O ya mi l'enu o. I went through the post again and didn't catch any weird vibes.

Any way guys should note the message down and I will also inform my male relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by 5minsmadness: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ehen and finally before i run for cover grin

The reason you sammy are uncomfortable with the story is because as time went on you realised the girl was left alone with the man and he had just described a very awkward situation (their upper lips touching). You can see he was instantly horrified by the idea and took steps to alleviate the situation. The memory disgusted him so much that he was inspired to write about it and warn others against playing with children too roughly so they dont find themselves in awkward situations like he did.
Q. E. D.

Madam coco i hail. Motherhood has improved your understanding/interpretation skills grin

**picks race outta thread***

3 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by kullozone(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shii... How do you people cope in this family section So many sad and depressed souls in here.
Nawa!

8 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
SAMBARRY:
@efemena and kanwuliaextra I don't know and can't place my fingers on it But this tale is very nauseating to say the least. As if he's trying to justify his act by using guilt trip.

Op you're lucky the mother didn't walk IN during the act because you're saying one thing to defend your closet pedophililia the mother is seeing some other things.

You better stop all those kind rough play because it's disgusting.no parent will excuse such behaviour even if you're a friend or relative of the parent.pray and Ask God to remove such unclean habit from you before you get the disgrace of your life and please stop defending what is wrong. A wrong can never be right.

Do you know what will have happened to you if you performed such nonsense in America OR uk ?

Justifying your act will BE annoying and provoking any parents the more

because you're not typing as if you're embarassed.you're typing as if you enjoyed it and you're happy about it for you to be analysing your tale with figures of speech

You still get time for this OP?
I don wash my fingers and toes off this thread o.
Nothing to offer e jor. cheesy

* jokingly . . . Jokingly. . . . . disu wan way you juss h-appia like professor Chandus so. i hope nor be you use anoda HI-DEE H-OPIN this thread o? * wink

1 Like

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by SAMBARRY: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

You still get time for this OP?
I don wash my fingers and toes off this thread o.
Nothing to offer e jor. cheesy

* jokingly . . . Jokingly. . . . . disu wan way you juss h-appia like professor Chandus so. i hope nor be you use anoda HI-DEE H-OPIN this thread o? * wink

LMao grin

K baby nawa for you o grin

So after all this years you don't still recognise ot know my writing pattern or style grin
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by CuteMorriz: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Our minds have been polluted by the kind of society we live in, to the extent that we have become paranoid. The reactions I'm seeing here clearly underlines the theme of the thread. One wrong move and you're labeled a pedo, so be very careful how you play with kids, especially females. Kids too should be taught boundaries and made to recognise inappropriate attentions
Oh my God!..This is intelligence at its peak...you have just saved me the stress of blasting those senseless monickers up there kanwuliaextra et al...simple understanding...At least you gave me hope that there are intelligent ladies who can read, think and understand before they type not those mofos ....kudos

6 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Oh my God!..This is intelligence at its peak...you have just saved me the stress of blasting those senseless monickers up there kanwuliaextra et al...simple understanding...At least you gave me hope that there are intelligent ladies who can read, think and understand before they type not those mofos ....kudos

She gave us hope, bro!
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2016
CuteMorriz:

So, because there is a difference in opinion, it gives you the audacity to be rude? undecided
Your insults are quite unwarranted.
I did not address you.
Do not address me.
Thanks. kiss

By the way, there is no message to be learned on this thread. . . . Only WHERE COMMON SENSE IS LACKING!

If the shoe fits!
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by KanwuliaExtra: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LMao grin

K baby nawa for you o grin

So after all this years you don't still recognise ot know my writing pattern or style grin

Well!
As you come bring me back to this "filth", wetin you want me to think? grin

Abeg! Make no barry call me back to this thread again o!

I WILL NOT RESPOND! NOT INTERESTED! cool

1 Like

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by dayleke: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
This section has not changed at all

2 Likes

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
CuteMorriz:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We can't all share the same views. No need for insults. Quit being a tool.
Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Mutaino7(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We can't all share the same views. No need for insults. Quit being a tool.
there are foolish opinions and there is what we call wise counsel...which was what Ishilove gave.. And the tool here is you not him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Play With Children But Be Careful While At It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mutaino7:
there are foolish opinions and there is what we call wise counsel...which was what Ishilove gave.. And the tool here is you not him.

Lol. Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Before Making A Mistake To Buy This Pot / Octuplet Mum Gets Death Threats / What Should The Husband Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.