Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof (58830 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by player007(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:
5. This one that is having the best cuddle session with chicken.
Chie..........see meat!!!!
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I still prefer concotion Sha cool

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by BoboFashion(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:
1. This one that is already complete on it’s own.

But u can still love-vendor or ping ur jollof rice like that.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
BoboFashion:

But u can still love-vendor or ping ur jollof rice like that.

lmao
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
fried riceeee all the way to calvary.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Eazikeyz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin You know, I heart y'all saying jollof rice is overrated. Lmao.
It quite shows you ain't been getting the reeeeeal jollof rice, y'all just been eating 'concursions'. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
OP but why?? angry cry
Two sopranos and one Deep bass sound coming from my stomach.
But why
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Ahmeduana(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:
1. This one that is already complete on it’s own.
NEVER WILL I DUMP JOLLOF RICE FOR FRIED RICE, AND NEITHER WILL I DUMP HOT WHITE RICE FOR JOLLOF RICE NO MATTER WHAT!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Fox14(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
No power and no scheme of Fried rice can ever pluck me from JOLLOF RICE's love! cool

Jollof rice ; the best gift of Humanity.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:

NEVER WILL I DUMP JOLLOF RICE FOR FRIED RICE, AND NEITHER WILL I DUMP HOT WHITE RICE FOR JOLLOF RICE NO MATTER WHAT!

lol
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by BoboFashion(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
The kind fried rice I took at Big treat PH, mehn! na something else wink
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by buffalowings: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
nma24:
Jollof rice rules.....

Mada bobo yen lohun jo

Jollof rice till I die.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by ifynwa8(f): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=mysticgal post=49465890]
Shey you did not read in the Bible where it said that " man shall not live by fried rice alone but by the living word of God" = Abraham 78:5 wink[/quote

So funny!is there any book of the bible called Abraham? Go read ur bible well.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by sbabimbola(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:
8. This fried rice that looks more supportive than any bae will be.

This one made it to my wish list!
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
in the Niger delta we don't do rice like birds. we swallow and lick soup that is very hot and pepperish.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by mysticgal(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=ifynwa8 post=49557437][/quote]
E be like cheesy
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
mysticgal:

E be like cheesy
I no say u go ansa present! as na food mata. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Drdonzeez(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
Jollof all the way, I still prefer jollof to fried rice anyday/anytime. Especially that party jollof. grin
It means you're an ardent party -goer.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by oluwabishop: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
My dear, even if a lizard eats and grows all it likes, it can never be a crocodile. All the fried rice samples in the world can't stand the 'divine party jollof'. These ones even look like a make up artist's photo shoot. Leave matter
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by toshmann(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
There's nothing like good old naija jollof rice cool
Especially those cooked with firewood cheesy

No fried rice, no cheese, no modafoking foreign food can take the plave of naija jollof rice with african chicken cool
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by oluwabishop: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
God bless you abundantly for these immaculately divine images of the Holy Sanctified Order of Jollof. These fried rice people are just coming from the 2000 generation, they haven't tasted enough jollof to grant their salvation

AnonyNymous:
I'm sorry but you have not defeated jollof rice. Nice try though grin
The superiority of the Holy Order of Nigerian Jollof rice still remains grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Ribajae(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abeg met person give 9 pictures of garri wey go make I dump tea abeg. angry
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ribajae:
Abeg met person give 9 pictures of garri wey go make I dump tea abeg. angry

hahaha
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Jacko1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Screw jollof rice. I fit chop fried rice for my enemy house.

Jollof rice is one of the most overrated foods ever.

Jollof is really overrated

Fried rice all da way

Ma only ish wif it.... Is that it spoils quickly
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by mysticgal(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I no say u go ansa present! as na food mata. lipsrsealed
I can't fit control it embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Milo30(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
007Nasky:
OP u hav jxt increasd d worms in my stomach
See how they dice the dodo, Jesus is Lord! *salivates on shirt*

1 Like

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
mysticgal:

I can't fit control it embarassed embarassed embarassed
hehe, I hear u.but when u start to orobo no call me oh!
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by mysticgal(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hehe, I hear u.but when u start to orobo no call me oh!
I'd try to control it..... I must tongue
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
mysticgal:

I'd try to control it..... I must tongue
see no evil, eat no evil. control wetin? dis food is irresistible. some stuffs u see u can't help but 'taste'
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by mysticgal(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
see no evil, eat no evil. control wetin? dis food is irresistible. some stuffs u see u can't help but 'taste'
All I will do is eat the fried rice, thrice a day instead of 24 times a day... Shikena embarassed
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
EagleScribes:
Op, this punishment on us is too much nah. You don make me bite myself now

lol,sorry
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
mysticgal:

All I will do is eat the fried rice, thrice a day instead of 24 times a day... Shikena embarassed
lol funny you. with beef on top? den u go wash am down with coca cola. 3 times indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. / Help Estimate Jollof Rice For About 300 Guests / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.