Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention (896 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by iliyande(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
I was charging my phone yesterday only to receive a text message from mtn claiming that I have successfully registered for MTN Game+. Meaning they forcefully introduced me to the service and as well forcefully deducted my 100 naira within a very short notice.

When I called the customer care line, they guy said the credit is nonrefundable. I took to Twitter and twitted @ NCC customerscare. NCC forwarded my case back to mtn and my credit magically reappeared.

I don't normally check my credit balance but with this recession mbaaaaa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by iliyande(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
wink

Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by talk2hb1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lucky You undecided
Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by speedyconnect3: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
k
Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by buffalowings: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
iliyande:
I was charging my phone yesterday only to receive a text message from mtn claiming that I have successfully registered for MTN Game+. Meaning they forcefully introduced me to the service and as well forcefully deducted my 100 naira within a very short notice.

When I called the customer care line, they guy said the credit is nonrefundable. I took to Twitter and twitted @ NCC customerscare. NCC forwarded my case back to mtn and my credit magically reappeared.

I don't normally check my credit balance but with this recession mbaaaaa. cheesy

So named twitter I go fight the fight
Thank God.

MTN has been deducting my money every month
Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by flowjoe: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
whats mtn & ncc twitter handles?
Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by iliyande(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2016
flowjoe:
whats mtn & ncc twitter handles?

@MTN180, @ConsumersNCC

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by Chipappii(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Those thieves just took my money now. Saying i subscribed for game+ and their silly cc is saying that i may not be refunded. Am downloading twitter now and getting ready to bombard them small. Imagine money that i borrowed from them that they want to take. Mpa fa dia

Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by sats: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
'Brakeup'
Seriously?
*shakes head and leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With MTN Was Heading For A Breakup Thanks For NCC Intervention by flowjoe: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
iliyande:

@MTN180, @ConsumersNCC
thanks bruh ✅✅

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinydeal Black Friday Sales For OUKITEL / How To Fix Facebook, Messenger Rapid Battery Drain Issue / Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.