Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) (58376 Views)

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) / Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Young Girl Found With 'MARK OF SATAN' Carved Into Her Head And Hands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by derindel(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please moderator move this to front page.

This little Girl below was found today crying by Jackson Close chikun street, Sabo Tasha, Kaduna.

she cannot identify her house or her parent name. she said her name is Confidence and she attends Favour Standard School(address unknown) she stays with her grandmother whose house address or phone number, she can't identify.

please anyone with information about the whereabout of her parent, relation or the school she mentioned above should please call this number 07035810795 or report to Sabo police station to help us unite her with her family.

please moderators give this topic the attention it deserves. take it to front page, and everyone please share it and rebroadcast it on other social network . This girl need our help.

12 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by OCTAVO: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lalasticlala, your attention is needed.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
As big as she is, she doesn't knw her mom's no by heart sad

I hope someone that knows her see this thread tho smiley
For d dumb ones quoting me, ensure ur children know ur phone number by heart, it's one of the basic things they ought to knw.

Evn if it will require u writing it on their school bag.
Or composing it as a poem for them.
If their school fail to teach them that, ensure u teach them.
It's ur responsibility

I have a 3yr old that knows his dad's number by heart so don't misquote me undecided

I doubt if u will ever know the importance till something like this happen to u.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Khd95(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Take her to the nearest police station,they are in a good position to locate her familysad

5 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by faithugo64(f): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
see as she keep face,that girl is hungry oo,abeg make dem give her food

may your people find you soon, amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by psucc(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank God she is safe.
Hope she will be identified soon.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by ladyF(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank God for social media!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Khd95:

it's you that needs flogging for this ur stvpid and re-tard-ed commentsad

if u cant suggest how her relatives can be located,why dnt u just take ur mean as$ to the joke section
That guy's brain is on recession

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Sharon6(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
May she be re-united with her family safely.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by mystry(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
most nigerian parents are too careless is this the new change?

1 Like

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by passionate88: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
KADUNA?
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
If not claimed she'll be married off in that part of the country...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by iheanyi40(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
That guy's brain is on recession
Isnt that a gal ?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by 7agaza(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is my birthday guys. show some love

14 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by RealAlfranco: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
She needs flogging grin
As big as she is, she doesn't knw how mom's no by heart sad

Dis one,your mumu no be here oo

33 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Stevosty: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
She needs flogging grin As big as she is, she doesn't knw how mom's no by heart sad

how big is she? receive sense.

38 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
In this Buhari regime?
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Lovelynature(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op google the school she mentioned and add Kaduna to it, I believe google will bring it up with their address and phone number if they have website

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Huh!?
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
I no sabi her
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Realali(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank God she's safe

2 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Take her to d policE

3 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
She needs flogging grin

I pray for her safe return.....

Btw....... She's a lil girl naah.....

9 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by samx4real(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Are u sure she's not one of the amajiris?
Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by ramalot(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
She needs flogging grin

Are you insane?

I bet at her age you didn't even know your name.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stevosty:
how big is she? receive sense.
as d pic is enlarged up there, so her brain process am as big human being... she really need receive sense.

11 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
She needs flogging grin

Were you hoping to get likes or what?

Pls this is not a joking issue, if you don't have any help to render, simply move on.

31 Likes

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by tellwisdom: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
So it's this girl that has been asking me if I'm ok at all?? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) by Ravenna: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
If not claimed she'll be married off in that part of the country...
hehe!
Pervs won't like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.