Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy (1974 Views)

Disasters Are Waiting To Occur On Railway Tracks In Lagos (PHOTOS) / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy by investnow2013: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
You want to go malaysia? for you to get their visa you must stand outside their gate ......No be small thing

Re: See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy by Justiyke4u: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Any reason for that?
Re: See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy by tolufase: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's not as if some of them have any important thing to do there but the fact that things are not really working here Nigeria, they just want to give it a trier out there.

WARNING! Make sure you're drug free if you want to go to Malaysia. Good dude!
Re: See Nigerians Waiting Outside The Malaysian Embassy by loetore: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Hello Guys,

I need help in getting a visa for study in Malaysia, i went through an agent for visa for visit and i was given a fake visa by the agent and was denied entry at the immigration stand.

Please i need anyone with valuable information on what to do and i want to know if denied entry will pose as a problem for me reapplying for study?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies In Fatal Accident After Leaving Her Office To Buy School Items / Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help / Breaking: DanaAir Plane Crash Lands In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.