Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (28994 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
checkengine:

I will not subscribe to this my guy because, PEOPLE CHANGE. That sweet lady you know back in school most of the times have evolved over a period of time to become something only imagined. Referral is good if the "referrer" has a sound knowledge of the "referred" and deems her fit for a wife. Thats how me I see it sha.
lmao. The Devil you knw, is fifty times better than the angel you have no idea of. I can easily tell you how awesome my sister is. And sweet talk her character to you to compel you to marry her.

Why do you think most men marry their long time female friends?
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Dottore: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Whores are never hard to spot. By their utterances you shall know them. Go on but I won't honour you again by responding, I got a busy day.
nma24:
Are you sure you are okay upstairs? Spoken like an uncouth tout.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe... So it's okay that you guys ask for big breast and big butt, but we ladies can't make our own physical demands... Issorai... grin

What gives you this idea that all guys are freak of big boobs and booty?

I dont know about other guys but anything above 36d cup is a No for me and I love a curvy moderate booty.

Nevertheless no matter how big a lady is, as long you have a slimer waist line and a considerably flat tummy I guess you are good to go.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Dottore:
Whores are never hard to spot. By their utterances you shall know them. Go on but I won't honour you again by responding, I got a busy day.
You simply lack humour... You would have seen d humour behind the "Lazy" comment. But no, u chose to insult me. Na you sabi sha, typical male trying to slut shame a lady at any small given chance.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Toks2008:

What gives you this idea that all guys are freak of big boobs and booty?

I dont know about other guys but anything above 36d cup is a No for me and I love a curvy moderate booty.

Nevertheless no matter how big a lady is, as long you have a slimer waist line and a considerably flat tummy I guess you are good to go.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by sirusX(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2016
professore:
I thought you guys (engineers) are always boasting that all the ladies in this world are on your neck grin

Now my advice: this is why it is good to be a church boy or girl from the early age,all you need is to approach your pastor to approach a sister for you,no stress no insults if she is interested or not it's a matter of yes or no.

To any young man or woman reading this,here is one more,I mean,one more reason to be a serious/devoted christian.

Being a churchy kinda person doesn't guarantee jack.

Life doesn't have any template for that...cz everyone is different. It's all about finding that special one that understands you for you in a way that you both complement each other...hoping that you both share similar values in life.
You also have to understand each other's flaws & know if u can handle that at its worst
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by captainhoo: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2016
life is an irony
some wife materials are not the type one would see at a spot or recreational centre on a daily basis, they are in doors and go out when necessary
op,good luck with your search

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by 1stNumeroUno: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmm, one of my boss once told me that "when a man didn't marry on time, he become so choosy".
See bro, we are not all perfect and waiting endlessly for that 100% lady is only going to waste your time more. Look back at those ladies you've dated before and you'll realize some of them are better than the recent once. Pray & be positive, let GOD guide you and dont put this issue too much on your shoulder.
Lastly, be careful with referal. There's an adage in Yoruba land that says - Eyi wun mi ko wun e, ni'oje ki omo iya meji fe obirin kan na - that means differs choice made brothers marry different type of lady.
My 50kobo.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Rashman578(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Joavid:
so you're done multiple dating in your 20's and early 30's and now, you're waiting for a magical wife material to jam.

Rome was not built in a day. who were does karishikas you were wasting time with eh, that you couldn't jam future wife and keep her??

hehehehehehe....people wey marry by referral still dey divorce.

you neva chin chum chin grin

your search just begin. grin

bad wife material spotted

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by professore(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2016
sirusX:

Being a churchy kinda person doesn't guarantee jack.

Life doesn't have any template for that...cz everyone is different. It's all about finding that special one that understands you for you in a way that you both complement each other...hoping that you both share similar values in life.
You also have to understand each other's flaws & know if u can handle that at it's worst
What I said holds water and I'm sure u know,I made my point,u also made some points but they are only relevant after u have found someone,but the issue here is finding someone.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by MaGenT77: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
professore:
I thought you guys (engineers) are always boasting that all the ladies in this world are on your neck grin

Now my advice: this is why it is good to be a church boy or girl from the early age,all you need is to approach your pastor to approach a sister for you,no stress no insults if she is interested or not it's a matter of yes or no.

To any young man or woman reading this,here is one more,I mean,one more reason to be a serious/devoted christian.

With due respect sir, that is the home of oloshos, demonised,societally/culturally -unacceptable, morally deviant, recalcitrant, egomaniac, empty, men's destiny wasting and wasted ladies.... i'm talking from a very lucid and personal experience/observation point of view......JESUS LOVES THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by MaGenT77: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
gelo:
You get what you deserve... most of the time. But generally, don't aim too high, 60-70% is a very good score, 50-60% is good and acceptable, I doubt you'll score too much yourself or else the ladies will be all over you. Whether by referral or otherwise, keep an open mind, you can meet your wife anywhere, if u meet her in a night club be ready to continue the night life. Look for someone who believes in you, respect you but doesn't fear you, preferable from a decent family, girls from broken homes are usually broken though not all of them, you can find the best things in unexpected places, I married the little girl that used to go and call my gf for me, Look for a normal girl thaf has reasonable or similar expectations as you do, that believes in marriage and that understands that sacrifice from both parties is necessary to make it work. I don't emphasis so much on love at the beginning, if she loves u, fair and good, if you marry a good person and you are good yourself then love will come eventually. Marry your type and kind. If u are a thief, marry a thief, if u are a pastor, marry a sister in church, not a club girl. I have friends who married from Facebook and are happy today , keep an open mind, be good to the people you meet and be prayerful, love will find you. Goodluck.

i love this....if i may add: (1) never marry a lady that allows you to bully her (2) never marry a lady that talks bad of father or mother (3) Never marry a lady thats saucy for whatsoever reason (4) Be careful if she says she got no friends... u have work to do......but if she got friends....ur job is 75% done (birds of same feather, worst case scenario watch out for the duff in the group for best intel) (5) Pretend to be poor/average for 5 months (6) Tease to test the waters -anger, her values, jealousy, vibe etc
(7) LAST AND NOT THE LEAST '''''FAST AND PRAY OOOOOOOOOO'''''

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ochobaba(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

that's y I keep telling guys when they are broke to have a relationship atleast when they now blow they fit marry the girl since they have studied her well rather than waiting till you blow
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by SABA2002(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
I dey market too o.... I'll soon be off the market though smiley

Wow wink wink... I wish I could take you off the market.

If wishes were horses beggars might ride cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Everyone is on there own for there decision. I won't and can't decide for you. If you are led, go ahead. Don't blame anyone.
golor:

Bros I disagree with you, my babe is from akwa ibom nd I hope to Marry her by God grace, it almost year now she haven't cheat on me nor even show sign of that. I know she only have 2 brodas nd a sister, so if eventually we got married,how will she cheat on me with such regards? Stop generalising probably because you fell in to d wrong hand......this babe I mentioned they don't have such attribute at all. I wish you know them. I will do my possible best to make sure I marry my Ima luv...pretty akwa ibom girl, you see dis girl she's coming to delta ...She don't do make up but yet she is extremely beautiful. The girl of my youth and a virgin before I met her
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by baba11(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
cmon don't think like that. There are guys out there who havnt wasted their youthful days chasing women rather they used such energy in trying to prepare a bright future for their future wife and kids.

Are you single? Why not hook up with him? He may be a billionaire. wink
100%…i can relate with the first paragraph grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Immee(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
@ op, I'm in my early 30s and seriously looking. Tired of being single and can make a gud wife. Let's be friend and see if things work out between us.

EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
SABA2002:

Wow wink wink... I wish I could take you off the market.

If wishes were horses beggars might ride cheesy grin cheesy grin
lol
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by frisby: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
golor:
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.

grin I like this dude

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by SABA2002(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
lol

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by missingrib(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
paranorman:
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

If you're a true Christian, my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!
the best statement ever in the matter of relationship in nairaland...u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by missingrib(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ask4Info:

RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!

The very same pastors divorcing and sleeping with other people's wives everyday? Sheeps like you are why those CRIMINALS are still in business.

They will say God called them. Who was there when God called them. I personally and millions of people will make Heaven before those guys (that's if up to 2% of them will even smell the gate of Heaven).
diff strokes for diff folks imagine the statement.. Ur pastor will refer a wife to u..we ourselves are prophets of our own..this pastor that pastor..its only God that knows those that serve him in truth and spirit..

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Ask4Info: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
missingrib:
diff strokes for diff folks imagine the statement.. Ur pastor will refer a wife to u..we ourselves are prophets of our own..this pastor that pastor..its only God that knows those that serve him in truth and spirit..

Don't mind those sheeps who is their pastors that think for them.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ArcToyin(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
paranorman:
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

If you're a true Christian, my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!
You have given them a way out. Is just that they will find it hard to strain themselves in the place of fasting cos carnal activities is too much. the kind of church goers we have tody are too complacent.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by EngrWanted: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks to everyone for the contributions. I'll sieve the responses and utilize the recommendations.

Once again, I thank you all.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Op referrals do work atimes. your sisters are the best bet for such. From there friends they can pick up a decent lady for you.

Above all, biko seek God's opinion concerning marriage. Don't be to desperate to rush into it.
Good luck.
HML in adv
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2016
smiley
Adaobi12:
Op referrals do work atimes. your sisters are the best bet for such. From there friends they can pick up a decent lady for you.

Above all, biko seek God's opinion concerning marriage. Don't be to desperate to rush into it.
Good luck.
HML in adv
what about you? are you married? can't u make yourself available for the OP? though u look under 20sha
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Lincolnburrows:
smiley
what about you? are you married? can't u make yourself available for the OP? though u look under 20sha
Loll. I am not married, and i am not under 20. The op only sought for an advice.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Arijude(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2016
nma24:
You simply lack humour... You would have seen d humour behind the "Lazy" comment. But no, u chose to insult me. Na you sabi sha, typical male trying to slut shame a lady at any small given chance.
Yea, he misunderstood you and keeps on insulting you but you continue acting civilised. I salute you.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by loshybab(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
gelo:
You get what you deserve... most of the time. But generally, don't aim too high, 60-70% is a very good score, 50-60% is good and acceptable, I doubt you'll score too much yourself or else the ladies will be all over you. Whether by referral or otherwise, keep an open mind, you can meet your wife anywhere, if u meet her in a night club be ready to continue the night life. Look for someone who believes in you, respect you but doesn't fear you, preferable from a decent family, girls from broken homes are usually broken though not all of them, you can find the best things in unexpected places, I married the little girl that used to go and call my gf for me, Look for a normal girl thaf has reasonable or similar expectations as you do, that believes in marriage and that understands that sacrifice from both parties is necessary to make it work. I don't emphasis so much on love at the beginning, if she loves u, fair and good, if you marry a good person and you are good yourself then love will come eventually. Marry your type and kind. If u are a thief, marry a thief, if u are a pastor, marry a sister in church, not a club girl. I have friends who married from Facebook and are happy today , keep an open mind, be good to the people you meet and be prayerful, love will find you. Goodluck.
This comment alone has lots of golden words of advice that only pple wt good understandin could decode
In that case,d ball is in your court OP,if u lyk shoot and miss lyk yakubu aiyegbeni but if ur way pure,u knw wat to dogrin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Generally speaking like attracts like

P.s I didnt read the OP neither any of the other posts so forgive me if I have completely posted off tangent embarassed
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by missingrib(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

Don't mind those sheeps who is their pastors that think for them.
some are just too religious and not spiritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.