Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme (2528 Views)

How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Excruciating Pain Of Stomach Ulcer (remedy) / Pls Help An AIDS Victim, Currently Excruciating In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Tried to pm you tho but it didn't go through.. ..could you possibly mail me your contact number if you don't mind.. . grin grin grin who knows we might end up getting married too
lol.. you and this marriage thing. You won't let go huh? smiley
Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2016
kokomilala:
You're welcome! They include:the ibuprofen you took; fish oil( cod liver oil or flaxseed oil) Take them at least 3 hrs apart.If you still experience the pains, have someone sit on your waist gently.And, when you wake up, sit on the arm of your sofa such that your legs are suspended off the floor, raising your pelvis a bit.
wow! It helped a lot.. i am very happy and grateful. Thank u kolomiala
Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by kokomilala(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
You're welcome! I'm glad to have put a smile on somebody else's face.At least, it's not only money that sets off the motions of happiness.
Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by kokomilala(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2016
You're welcome! I'm glad to have put a smile on somebody else's face.At least, it's not only money that sets off the motions of happiness.

P.S.The name is Kokomilala...lol!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
kokomilala:

P.S.The name is Kokomilala...lol!
thanks sweetie.. KOKILALA grin
Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by kokomilala(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol!
Re: I Am In Excruciating Pains Now And Please I Need Your Advice Here.. Chocolateme by chocolateme(f): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kaydeexotic.. i am healed now and i am having 4% of the pain now and i am taking Cataflam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / How To Know A Watery Sperm? / Water Color Sperm_any Harm Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.