Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? (27805 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Advice To Men About Their Pregnant Ladies . / Creative Ways To Tell Your Husband You Are Pregnant (ladies get in) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by yedidiah(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
For anyone with an answer; possibly married folks or professionals in this field in the house.

Why do pregnant ladies act strange? Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

I remember how my brother's wife used to wake him at wee hours of the night asking for what was obviously impossible to get at such time of the night. And when she doesn't get it, she'll cry till she sleep off.

So, is this common among ladies? Is there a medical explanation for such behaviours.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cause they are related to terryg.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by babythug(f): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2016
It's the hormones and to a large extent odd behaviour is expected and normal!

50 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by jeffizy(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2016
My Mrs wanted me to always see her off to the loo just to ease herself.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nutase: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2016
JAMB kweshion?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2016
I pray I dnt marry such crazy personality.

Ah mean there are pregnant women who are very much not affected by such madness!

33 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by yedidiah(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I pray I dnt marry such crazy personality.

Ah mean there are pregnant women who are very much not affected by such madness!
Pray hard then, because I heard it is very common among pregnant women.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by callola: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
yedidiah:
Pray hard then, because I heard it is very common among pregnant women.
. That's a lie. Not all pregnant women.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by yedidiah(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
callola:
. That's a lie. Not all pregnant women.
didn't say all; just said it is common. Are you scared you too will be acting funny when you get pregnant cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
yedidiah:
For anyone with an answer; possibly married folks or professionals in this field in the house.

Why do pregnant ladies act strange? Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

I remember how my brother's wife used to wake him at wee hours of the night asking for what was obviously impossible to get at such time of the night. And when she doesn't get it, she'll cry till she sleep off.

So, is this common among ladies? Is there a medical explanation for such behaviours.

Hormonal imbalances. Also, many women (especially first timers) love the extra attention they receive from their husbands, so they step up their weird demands and behaviours to keep getting the attention.

Before the ladies start getting angry with me, I think that it is obvious that those women who do not want to attract attention to their pregnancies, eg unmarried teenagers and those with half a dozen previous children, do manage to control any weird urges that they may feel, very successfully, proving that it IS controllable (that is if the urges are real and not just one big scam by wily women, to fleece their over-loving, gullible, ignorant menfolk into buying them suya and off season Ogbomoso mango at 2am on Sunday night).

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Kaira333: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Honestly during my gestation period, I Neva acted strangely except spitting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
When something as huge as the size of a turkey start growing on another human,...... why won't they act funny.....?

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by cindybaby22(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
michael142:
lmao
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by gidjah(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Imbalances and natural hormone adjustments....it makes them behaves irrational at times ,chemistry developmental changes too, their sizes,shapes and body structures, but some get better with such as times goes ,they get more mature and nicer too.but when you marry you will have more things to observe sir,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by yedidiah(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2016
gidjah:
Imbalances and natural hormone adjustments....it makes them behaves irrational at times ,chemistry developmental changes too, their sizes,shapes and body structures, but some get better with such as times goes ,they get more mature and nicer too.but when you marry you will have more things to observe sir,
speaking from experience I guess?
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Proffdada: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's due to the rise in human chorionic gonadotropin, also referred to as HCG which causes mood swings

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by hemartins(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol....
Not all though
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by pweetixandy: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
you know the answer to this question but you just want to seek attention. rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Funjosh(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Because their is a living being inside them cheesy
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by gen2briz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hummm.. .. All I have to say is God is wonderful.

Imagine a pregnant lady waking her husband up in the middle of the night demanding for gala and boiled eggs.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by salabscholar01(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
ok
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pregnancy is not joke, and it is not easy for a pregnant lady because her system needs to adjust to the new condition.

Now my wife earlier had pains on the left side and sometimes she just need me to just hold her till she sleeps. The best thing for we husbands to do is to love our wife more now, be by her side as much as we can, assist her do the chores and tell her those sweet things that will make her happy.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Akwasi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
You need to respect them. My wife just delivered a bouncy baby girl and I am literally her servant now. Why? Because I was a witness to the stress she went through before the baby came out.

Babe I respected and loved you before but it's over the brim now.

Will forever cherish you for putting your life on the line just to make me a proud father. I appreciate it and will forever love you!

271 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by jodavid(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hormones should be the cause.

yedidiah:
Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

grin
Lol..what will you not hear in Buharis regime smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by steppin: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
They always blame hormonal imbalance. The truth is, some women feel they're taking all the burden of carrying the child alone and they take advantage of the situation, to make life a living hell for their partner.
My friend's wife did that and it almost messed up their marriage. She kept making silly requests at odd hours, calling the poor guy back home at work hours with little or no reason. Whenever the guy comes late, the woman wouldn't let him get any sleep with her incessant complaints and demands. Abeg, Who asks for sugarcane by 2am in the morning? My friend almost went crazy until her mom came and took her back with her to their place and stayed with her, till she had the baby.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
na buhari cause am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
gen2briz:
Hu. M
salabscholar01:
ok
Dominiquez:
jodavid:
K
steppin:
Hmmm

Una still dey see Land buy for this Buharilistic recession era..I throway salute cheesy cheesy

Op..it's cos of their hormones. and mood swings.. They can be smiling with you one minute and slapping the shiiit outta u the Nexxt minute grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by tfqharbiodun(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na d baby we go ask..
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by jennyebi(f): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Effect of hormones
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
michael142:
you mean FREE MADNESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
these insensitive men self,what a stupid question to ask,why not try and carry another human being inside of you,then you will understand, meteeeeew

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by combolee: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / And What If She Is Cheating? / What I Noticed About My Uncle's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.