Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? (27807 Views)

Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Advice To Men About Their Pregnant Ladies . / Creative Ways To Tell Your Husband You Are Pregnant (ladies get in) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:
For anyone with an answer; possibly married folks or professionals in this field in the house.

Why do pregnant ladies act strange? Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

I remember how my brother's wife used to wake him at wee hours of the night asking for what was obviously impossible to get at such time of the night. And when she doesn't get it, she'll cry till she sleep off.

So, is this common among ladies? Is there a medical explanation for such behaviours.
There is a medical explanation. Change of hormones.

I didn't know moringa was a fruit
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by xynerise: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Because they are pregnant
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by imurboss: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
It simply due to hormonal changes/imbalance
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by cardoctor(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Its the baby inside them playing tricks with their mothers mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I pray I dnt marry such crazy personality.

Ah mean there are pregnant women who are very much not affected by such madness!

okay pray harder undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by thecember27: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
this topic has been discussed here before na.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by SSkillzzz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
these insensitive men self,what a stupid question to ask,why not try and carry another human being inside of you,then you will understand, meteeeeew
why dis 1 dey vex bayi

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Coldfeet(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:
For anyone with an answer; possibly married folks or professionals in this field in the house.

Why do pregnant ladies act strange? Today, my neighbour's heavily pregnant wife was trying to climb a moringa tree. Reason, she wants to eat moringa.

I remember how my brother's wife used to wake him at wee hours of the night asking for what was obviously impossible to get at such time of the night. And when she doesn't get it, she'll cry till she sleep off.

So, is this common among ladies? Is there a medical explanation for such behaviours.
Hormones and it's absolutely normal.
Moreover how she want take Chop moringa? The leaves or seed?
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by banmee(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
I pray I dnt marry such crazy personality.

Ah mean there are pregnant women who are very much not affected by such madness!

They all are in some way shape or form. It's natural. It is not easy carry something inside of you for 9 months. They have to pee every 5 minute. Eat every 5 minutes. Fart every 5 minutes. If it were you, wouldn't you be irritated?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
OP ASK GOD.. YEYE MAN
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by innobarca(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
some women are actually different... Infact u will enjoy the time as a caring husband.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Idydarling(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akwasi:
You need to respect them. My wife just delivered a bouncy baby girl and I am literally her servant now. Why? Because I was a witness to the stress she went through before the baby came out.

Babe I respected and loved you before but it's over the brim now.

Will forever cherish you for putting your life on the line just to make me a proud father. I appreciate it and will forever love you!
God bless you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
not only when They are pregnant. females act Funny always one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by odogwu2007(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's not easy to carry another human being inside u so some unusual behaviour is expected and unusual craving for some sort of food. Some women even like staying close to the toilet in other to passive the odour "yea I know it's wired" but it's true. So that's more reason why u should respect ur wife and ur mother cos they went tru a lot to bring u out to this wonderful world

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Malakh: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
that's their judgement they ought to suffer for a man, dont need to be a servant to her because of that, that's a decree from above, the question is the man whom they are suffering for,is he worth it?,can he give them "Life", if not its suffering in vain, there's a reason why Paul said "they" shall be saved thru "childbearing"...Most men today don't have the slightest clue of what it means to be a man, having a ding-a-ling is not all it takes or impregnating a woman, that's because theyve never been taught or raised by a "Man"
Akwasi:
You need to respect them. My wife just delivered a bouncy baby girl and I am literally her servant now. Why? Because I was a witness to the stress she went through before the baby came out.

Babe I respected and loved you before but it's over the brim now.

Will forever cherish you for putting your life on the line just to make me a proud father. I appreciate it and will forever love you!
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by emerged01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmm,this na very funny question o. I remember when my pregnant wife wan chop moi moi for midnight.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by chimah3(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Because they have funny things growing in them!!
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by slap1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
I know some who would sit near a toilet to sniff the odour.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by folasayolyn(f): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Hormonal imbalances. Also, many women (especially first timers) love the extra attention they receive from their husbands, so they step up their weird demands and behaviours to keep getting the attention.

Before the ladies start getting angry with me, I think that it is obvious that those women who do not want to attract attention to their pregnancies, eg unmarried teenagers and those with half a dozen previous children, do manage to control any weird urges that they may feel, very successfully, proving that it IS controllable (that is if the urges are real and not just one big scam by wily women, to fleece their over-loving, gullible, ignorant menfolk into buying them suya and off season Ogbomoso mango at 2am on Sunday night).

not that they don't have it they just hide it, cry and curse. if you like deny ut baby till after delivery and see the containers load of curses you would have received
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Talasuma(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
these insensitive men self,what a stupid question to ask,why not try and carry another human being inside of you,then you will understand, meteeeeew

Your comments just showed how shallow your brain is, if u gat nothing good to contribute y let your keyboard pop up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by buoye1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Because they carry another soul in them

Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Wolex143: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
ogbeni easy nw.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Mcowubaba: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:

Yes... Long story, but in a nuts shell-
During pregnancy a lot of changes happens in woman, which includes metabolic, psychological, physiological, hormonal etc. All these factors play a role is disruption of the normal functioning and behavior of an Expectant Mother

So, when next you see a pregnant woman acting 'strangely' don't be alarmed.. Instead show them love, care and compassion....
Pregnant women are Precious kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by motherfucker: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:

SOME become so wicked during that period. I can never forget my experience with a relative. Always causing me problems, lying to my aunt against me etc. But when she was to deliver, na me and my aunt carry her dey go. as my aunt say make she go call taxi, pikin just come out for main road o. O boy, come see. na so I just dey look lol. women started gathering and cover her with wrapper... I respect women that day no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by hUmaneOne: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Hormonal imbalances. Also, many women (especially first timers) love the extra attention they receive from their husbands, so they step up their weird demands and behaviours to keep getting the attention.

Before the ladies start getting angry with me, I think that it is obvious that those women who do not want to attract attention to their pregnancies, eg unmarried teenagers and those with half a dozen previous children, do manage to control any weird urges that they may feel, very successfully, proving that it IS controllable (that is if the urges are real and not just one big scam by wily women, to fleece their over-loving, gullible, ignorant menfolk into buying them suya and off season Ogbomoso mango at 2am on Sunday night).

Thank you..if there's nobody to fuel their craving, they'll not crave..
Ladies just love the pampering and attention.

The hormonal changes doesn't account for the babyish attitude. It's simply psychological..
When a lady hears about pregnancy craving, she automatically plans to crave when her own pregnancy starts because it seems cool to act.

The other day,I was on Labour ward night duty after working for 24hrs straight and weary.
One woman was asking me to help her buy suya. I asked if I looked like her husband.with the shout i gave her,she was quiet till she entered labour.I never shout at my patients

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by habsydiamond(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wetin me hear na say na the behaviour of the child inside the belle he mama wey carry am go show. If the child act like mumu its possible the mother will act the same. If the pikin act stubborn the mama will do thesame.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Khameal007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:

Her aunty calm down now,we didn't say we don't understand, We just wanted to know why.
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by misscall247: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
yedidiah:
didn't say all; just said it is common. Are you scared you too will be acting funny when you get pregnant cheesy
it dpend on how u treat her during courtship
Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by omochelsea004(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dugged:
av been carrying trillions of it in me since puberty till now, & will continue carrying it till i die, nothing do me, na only one wey man transfer give woman out of trillions wey dey man body dey make u women act weird, what of men wey they carry d main bank waka all their life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by coachwilcox(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Thank you..if there's nobody to fuel their craving, they'll not crave..
Ladies just love the pampering and attention.

The hormonal changes doesn't account for the babyish attitude. It's simply psychological..
When a lady hears about pregnancy craving, she automatically plans to crave when her own pregnancy starts..

The other day,I was on Labour ward night duty after working for 24hrs straight .
One woman was asking me to help her buy suya. I asked if I looked like her husband.with the shout i gave her,she was quiet till she entered labour.I never shout at my patients

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by BlackOnassis(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ah hormones uhn! Yeah let us all blame the hormones. Next time my girl catches me scoping a nice round bubble butt, i'll make sure to tell her it is the testosterone. tongue tongue LADIES, CUT THAT SH1T OUT!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? by Ziondebade(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Kaira333 post=49497364]Honestly during my gestation period, I Neva acted strangely except spitting [/quote
Babe. dey is no way in the world u ll know dat u acted weird. it is people around u dat suffer for ur hand that ll b in beta position to tell u how u acted. i am speaking from experience. i went tru hell at my colleague's time of pregnancy, always controllin and shouting up and down, getting angry unnecessarily and insultin anyhow. After, she has put to bed, i reminded her of how she behaved; she was laughing and was surprised she acted that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / And What If She Is Cheating? / Is Bride Price Necessary After All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.