Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. (1679 Views)

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Fayose Is Devil’s Last Dark Shadows On Ekiti, By Ola Sanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Yes it was an interesting time with the devil and I had thought of telling you about it,

I would not have, but I decided to say it as it was. The devil actually gave me the permission. He will be happy with this exposure.

So I will tell you how I enjoyed myself with him last night in my dream.

I actually enjoy lucid dreams.
A lucid dream is any dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming.

During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment.

So let me tell you how I dined with him.
In that dream,. this devil took me to a nice restaurant, an all white painted restaurant.

There were several dishes, but I opted for Eba with Palm Nut soup. It was the best dish I have ever had. Surprisingly, no one in that restaurant could even see both of us, except this handsome service guy who was always refilling my glass with water throughout our being there.

"Whats the reason you brought me here to eat" I questioned him.
This devil was well dressed in white suite, black tie with one of the best gold wrist watches I have ever seen.

While taking his wine, he looked at me and said " I brought you here to tell you certain truths the world does not know and I want you to know it. I am not really bad as humans feel. It is perception"
"Hmm, you can say that again! bad people will always tell you they are not bad" I sad.

Then he paused and said, "let me explain"
Let me say that I had expected this devil to be so haggard, ugly and with all the attributes of the devil as the world perceive him to be. But he was decent, cultured, calm, nice looking and stunningly handsome.

He said "I am the care taker of this world creation. I am not bad. God created the world, and the garden but I am the caretaker of the garden, I mean I tend the garden.
I grant people their wishes as they want it as the caretaker.

Let me explain to you. If the people of this world want evil, tragedy, terrorism, lost love and bad things, I grant them. If they want love, progress and success, I will grant them.

But people of the world are thinking more of the negative vibration and energy, they don't have faith in good things.

I am doing my job. I don't hurt people but people chose their own part freely with their choice. You see that most people are more prone to fighting, hating, killing and doing bad things or even retaliating than loving and caring. Everything starts from the mind.

If every man can decide to have an intention and not be afraid, he will conquer the world. But they are governed with fear and that is why I allow it for them.

See your country, everyone talks about recession today, the country is dead, it is bad government, hunger and scarcity and what do they see, exactly what they talk and think. I grant them recession, scarcity, hate, terrorism and hunger.

Help me tell them that they can become who they want to be, get to where they want to get to in live, pursue their dreams, and be fearless if they chose to.

The world will be a better place is there is a mind shift from negative to positive and higher vibration.

When they keep praying for me to die in Churches instead of praying and giving affirmations of success and happiness, they just find out that they get worst everyday.

Tell them to start talking positive and affirming positive into their lives and they will attract it.

Friend when you wake up remember all I have told you. Please write it down so you will not forget"

He bade me goodbye and I work up and wrote it down.
The devil does not have power over you. Stop giving him your mind.

CC: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by lonelydora: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Lol
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by chris4gold(m): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Picture of you dreaming or Idonbilvt.

Meanwhile, you got a good point

4 Likes

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 4:50am On Sep 19, 2016
chris4gold:
Picture of you dreaming or Idonbilvt.

Meanwhile, you got a good point

It happened for real.
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by freesinzu(m): 4:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Was he white

1 Like

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by AnyibestDede(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Bros abeg go for treatments, i think that u hv MALERIA

2 Likes

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 5:02am On Sep 19, 2016
AnyibestDede:
Bros abeg go for treatments, i think that u hv MALERIA
Hmmmm... Let those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Shikinah
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by AnyibestDede(m): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Dejiih001:

Hmmmm... Let those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Shikinah
Ok sir, i hear u
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by nabiz(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Mmmm remind me of the film 'LUCIFER'
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Cutehector(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2016
The Devil doesn't only come to steal, but to kill and destroy.

Well your dream is a very thoughtful one tho, he who has ears let him hear.

1 Like

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2016
smiley
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by helinues: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Wow.. this is powerful

Insightful

2 Likes

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2016
cool
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by olasubomi007(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
shocked
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by limeta(f): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
I for one believe you
The devil is a very good manager for God.

Job 6/12
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by brandonobi(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2016
all things aside. op do u lucid dream at will or by chance, I've had it only thrice all by chance, how does it work intentionally
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2016
At will thru serious Meditation!
brandonobi:
all things aside. op do u lucid dream at will or by chance, I've had it only thrice all by chance, how does it work intentionally
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
smiley
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
LALASTICLALA
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by udumosam23(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Only a caretaker? I'll rather take my chances with landlord. The caretaker does only what the landlord direct. QED

1 Like

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by hahn(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
If the Devil is the bad guy then what does that make the person that created him? undecided
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yeah somehow right but the landlord still gives the caretaker opportunities to exercise his discretions.
udumosam23:
Only a caretaker? I'll rather take my chances with landlord. The caretaker does only what the landlord direct. QED
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:
If the Devil is the bad guy then what does that make the person that created him? undecided
If u r a bad son what does that make the father that gave birth to you.
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by hahn(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

If u r a bad son what does that make the father that gave birth to you.

A question for a question does not deserve an answer
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
smiley
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by SleekyPosh(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Deji Walahi oloungbo..Ur RAM na 100 terabyte..Nice One Paddy mi..

1 Like

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by SleekyPosh(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2016

Na ur food today be dis..Manage am

Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2016
SleekyPosh:

Thanks.
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by double0seven(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Nice dream

However know this, the devil and his agents does not grant or do things that promote love, peace, understanding, positive progress, kindness, Godliness, positive unity etc.
Re: How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. by Dejiih001(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2016
double0seven:
Nice dream

However know this, the devil and his agents does not grant or do things that promote love, peace, understanding, positive progress, kindness, Godliness, positive unity etc.

That's was how our minds were made to paint devil and one the reasons why I shared this piece.

(1) (Reply)

People's Redemption Party (PRP) Lagos State Chapter Congress (photo) / Comparing Obama's Net Worth To That Of Trumps / Presidency: We Don’t Have Authority To See The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.