Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? (1888 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Some of the most effective demonic attacks are subtle. Like laziness, lack of motivation, procrastination ...

Like for me, I've been trying to get out of bed for the last 1hr.

I rebuke that devil angry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by toyeoye(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2016
confirmed spiritual
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Charlesredif(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Please we should Increase our studies of science. So that people become less superstitious

4 Likes

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Charlesredif(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Laziness is not a demonic attack. Meet a doctor and explain
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by hahn(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
Some of the most effective demonic attacks are subtle. Like laziness, lack of motivation, procrastination ...

Lol. Blaming laziness on the devil? undecided

This thread proofs that religion provides succor for people who have trouble using their own brains undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by sonofluc1fer: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Mumuafrika indeed.
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Mumuafrika indeed.

You don't agree it's your father's job? I thought satanists walk around infecting people with laziness and demotivating them. Or you're just an intern? undecided
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by sonofluc1fer: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

You don't agree it's your father's job? I thought satanists walk around infecting people with laziness and demotivating them. Or you're just an intern? undecided

I do agree it could be Satan. Lazinness and demotivation has nothing to do with you being human. There is a demon for every negative emotion you experience. mumuafrikandus indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I do agree it could be Satan. Lazinness and demotivation has nothing to do with you being human. There is a demon for every negative emotion you experience. mumuafrikandus indeed.
Well, thank you devil for the explanation. So which one of those do you specialize in, being an insider and all?
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by sonofluc1fer: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Well, thank you devil for the explanation. So which one of those do you specialize in, being an insider and all?
Insider? You think I belong to some cult? Mumuafrika so apt.
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Insider? You think I belong to some cult? Mumuafrika so apt.

So it's a one man show? undecided Just you and Satan?

He he grin

Any who. So you and your father do what? He must delegate some simple tasks to you,
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by sonofluc1fer: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

So it's a one man show?
One man. cool
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by HCpaul(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love lazy people because lazy people will find the shortest and easiest way to solve a problem.

Laziness is good but most of the time, it is abused by personalities like the OP.

1 Like

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by ifenes(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Psychologically,Procrastination is the wisdom not to force something you are not ready for. For you to do something,you must build the moment first. For some,it is the perfectionist in them.

Sub-consciously it is a sign that things aren't ready to be done as energy is not yet enough for action. Nothing to do with demons. Don't be hard for yourself...you ain't missing out on anything

5 Likes

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:

Psychologically,Procrastination is the wisdom not to force something you are not ready for. For you to do something,you must build the moment first. For some,it is the perfectionist in them.
Sub-consciously it is a sign that things aren't ready to be done as energy is not yet enough for action. Nothing to do with demons. Don't be hard for yourself...you ain't missing out on anything

HCpaul:
I love lazy people because lazy people will find the shortest and easiest way to solve a problem.
Laziness is good but most of the time, it is abused by personalities like the OP.

This sounds good. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by raphieMontella: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

this is bad...
Really bad..
God whyy ?
I give up.

3 Likes

Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

So it's a one man show? undecided Just you and Satan?

He he grin

Any who. So you and your father do what? He must delegate some simple tasks to you,
Anal sex
Maybe grin
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2016
AnonyNymous

Get your mind off the gutter
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
AnonyNymous

Get your mind off the gutter
Yes sir
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by sonofluc1fer: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Anal sex
Maybe grin
grin
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Can you believe this song was banned in my secondary boarding school years. Inspired thoughts of rebellion in our young minds grin

My prayer today.

After All

VERSE 1
Trials here are sometimes many
And oft times my feet grow weary
'Till It seems I almost stumble and fall
But the tender hand that leads me
Is the hand that keeps me steady
And gives me faith that I will make it after all

CHORUS
After all this life is over
And my burdens have been lifted
And I stand upon the mountain top so tall.
Looking over to that city
That the savior is preparing
Gives me faith that I can make it after all.

VERSE2
By myself I cannot make it
But I know He's there to help me
He will hear my cry and answer when I call
Keep on trusting and believing
Are the words I hear Him whisper
Just a few more days to labor after all.

REPEAT CHORUS
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laziness is not spiritual and is inherent in both man and lower animals.
The thing is people classified as lazy have not found an activity they are passionate about yet. Every human has a capability to get passionate about something, at worst only their survival. It's why you see people who after a few hours/days of steady hunger rise to ensure they find a way to curb their situation -- whether engaging in menial labour or petty robbery.
In my compound the gateman hired not too long ago spends all day sleeping, never cleans the surrounding and always finds ways to dodge errands. One thing he's very good at is washing plastic bottles and cans. He can do this non-stop for 12 hours straight. Why? It's because his wife makes a living out of selling used cans to recyclers and fills plastic bottles with kerosene which they sell daily to make ends meet. Since his daily survival is attached to the action he's automatically dedicated to it.

I hope this write up helped.
Re: Is Laziness A Demonic Attack? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
charix:
Laziness is not spiritual and is inherent in both man and lower animals.
The thing is people classified as lazy have not found an activity they are passionate about yet. Every human has a capability to get passionate about something, at worst only their survival. It's why you see people who after a few hours/days of steady hunger rise to ensure they find a way to curb their situation -- whether engaging in menial labour or petty robbery.
In my compound the gateman hired not too long ago spends all day sleeping, never cleans the surrounding and always finds ways to dodge errands. One thing he's very good at is washing plastic bottles and cans. He can do this non-stop for 12 hours straight. Why? It's because his wife makes a living out of selling used cans to recyclers and fills plastic bottles with kerosene which they sell daily to make ends meet. Since his daily survival is attached to the action he's automatically dedicated to it.

I hope this write up helped.
It does.

I think I have a passion that I forgot about briefly, hence the feeling of laziness. The passion is back and am back to my routine. Am not one to work as a bee, but am at my normal frequency smiley

But there is a thing I have observed with myself and I have heard motivational speakers referring to it. There are environmental factors(people) that contrubute to the presence or lack of motivation or passion. I know specific people that I avoid talking to about aspects of my life am working on because they that have that effect on me. Not because they say negative things, they can even cheer you on. But from the moment they know your plans, you lose interest in what you wanted to do. For others, you feel like your body has been pounded in a huge motar you can only sleep or lie around like a log. That's Why I call it demonic.

I like to know the kind of presence people's spirits bring into my life, and am thankful to people who elevate my spirit, including some strangers here wink But I also pay attention to negative energy and cut them of early. Except for a few who have been in my life for so long that I love them despite their evil tendancies grin I just handle them with care.

(1) (Reply)

"This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Calculates Date Of Rapture With ‘Almighty Formular' / Did Jesus Know When He Will Return Back To Earth Please Bible References.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.