Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here (464 Views)

My 10% Cant Shout, Do The Right Thing People (pictures Added) / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Why Do Some Churches Shout "Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here by MarkSole: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2016
#RCCG #FOL, #HGS, #Adeboye,
Samuel I 5:2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.
Samuel I 5:3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.
Samuel I 5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands [were] cut off upon the threshold; only [the stump of] Dagon was left to him.

I know of a popular street in Lagos, Nigeria that hosts at least nine night-clubs located in different properties on the street. Co-existing with these clubs, are two parishes of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), and one parish of another church. These clubs attract hordes of people to that street on Friday nights and public holidays. The last Sallah weekend was no exception. These churches also hold their vigils on Friday nights, when all sorts of undesirable elements are also on the street, because of the presence of the night-clubs. I am aware that one of the 2 parishes of RCCG, no longer holds vigils, because they do not want expose their members, especially the children, teens and youths, to the activities of night-clubbers and their kind, on the street.
I expect that as Dagon(in the scripture above) disintegrated in the presence of the Ark of God, so should the night-clubs have folded-up because of the parishes of RCCG, located there. The night-clubbers and their ilk should have been converted, or the fire of the Holy Ghost emanating from the house of God, should have driven them all away. What fellowship hath darkness with light? I hope the fire has not been withdrawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at4i0bt7NBY
Re: They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here by sonofluc1fer: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2016
-dp-
Re: They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here by sonofluc1fer: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Good idea. Shut down businesses so we can have more space to worship God.
Re: They Cannot Shout ALLELUYAH Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
MarkSole:
#RCCG #FOL, #HGS, #Adeboye,
Samuel I 5:2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.
Samuel I 5:3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.
Samuel I 5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands [were] cut off upon the threshold; only [the stump of] Dagon was left to him.

I know of a popular street in Lagos, Nigeria that hosts at least nine night-clubs located in different properties on the street. Co-existing with these clubs, are two parishes of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), and one parish of another church. These clubs attract hordes of people to that street on Friday nights and public holidays. The last Sallah weekend was no exception. These churches also hold their vigils on Friday nights, when all sorts of undesirable elements are also on the street, because of the presence of the night-clubs. I am aware that one of the 2 parishes of RCCG, no longer holds vigils, because they do not want expose their members, especially the children, teens and youths, to the activities of night-clubbers and their kind, on the street.
I expect that as Dagon(in the scripture above) disintegrated in the presence of the Ark of God, so should the night-clubs have folded-up because of the parishes of RCCG, located there. The night-clubbers and their ilk should have been converted, or the fire of the Holy Ghost emanating from the house of God, should have driven them all away. What fellowship hath darkness with light? I hope the fire has not been withdrawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at4i0bt7NBY

Hello bro. Sent a mail

(1) (Reply)

Grace With Labour / How To Locate Your Place In Christ / The Existance Of God Or Gods. Can't Really Say. Evidence Of Evolution Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.