Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69869 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
waooo! thought you are a serious guy oooo. Ha! My good thought was actually in vain. You sounded educated at first but never knew you are a lost aturu, minus one
Yeah i was expecting you to reply me with your tantrums as usual and unsuprisingly you did, I might be a minus one or a sheep as you insinuated but trust me you are one hell of a psychologically disturbed insecure person, no! I did not sound educated to you at first because if I did you would not have the audacity to call me an empty skull.

Hey come to think of it who sounds like an empty skull between us two, you can't even pass a message across without throwing insults. Miss filled skull, free yourself from what so ever troubling you... Live life with happiness.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Donniefred(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op u get time to de answer frustrated being
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kanyekels(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
chubbygal:
waooo! thought you are a serious guy oooo. Ha! My good thought was actually in vain. You sounded educated at first but never knew you are a lost aturu, minus one

Spits on you. You look so disgusting. Are you sure you are not obese? You are one hell of a frustrated, low life, low self esteem bi+ch. I wouldn't blame you though, it's not easy managing your a fatty and obese patient.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Dreyl(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2016
undecided
justi4jesu:

Unfortunately i can't do without garri in my life. grin grin tongue tongue
undecided
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by jam3s: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
hi, are you looking for a sugarmum or sugardad agent. contact us on : 08089214053.
Our link ups are free. call or text now and get connected.

NO CHARGE INVOLVE AND NO CREDIT INVOLVE.

but terms&conditions are apply. LEGIT.....
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by jackpot(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
justi4jesu:
Olodo with 6 packs abi. I'm joking oh grin grin grin tongue tongue
**shots fired!!!**
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2017
hurricaneChris:
The dude doesnt sound like someone who doesnt have waec result.......sounds so mature and decent.

Big ups man, dont stay down when u fall.

To all these guy bashing, am just sorry
ur comment shows maturity, i like it
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paste007(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2017
kaluxy007:
ur comment shows maturity, i like it
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paste007(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
dint do it for the ladies... Was just keeping fit and transferring aggression.
hey pls how were you eating...were you eating normally and how was your workout plan...did you go to a real gym
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2017
paste007:
hey pls how were you eating...were you eating normally and how was your workout plan...did you go to a real gym
yeah I once registered in a proper gym ...I eat more of proteins and also fruits.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paste007(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
yeah I once registered in a proper gym ...I eat more of proteins and also fruits.
like how much $$ did the registration cost? and was someone showing you how to gym there
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paste007(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
bro whats your whatsapp number
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
paste007:
bro whats your whatsapp number
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper
if he were your younger brother you go gentle
abi you no see what i'm seeing
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if he were your younger brother you go gentle
abi you no see what i'm seeing
I think that was from my first comment on nairaland and the dude gave me his reason and i apologised for that comment so??
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by urahara(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.

Dude , u look so good , your story is really impressive

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nairamaniac: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Can we see recent pictures of your body?
Don't mind haters.

Our body is as important as our brain and pocket.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
urahara:

Dude , u look so good , your story is really impressive
Thanks
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
nairamaniac:
Can we see recent pictures of your body?
Don't mind haters.

Our body is as important as our brain and pocket.

There you go

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nairamaniac: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
There you go

I'm really impressed.
All these, in 2years.

And u never used steroids in between, did u?
Pls be honest with us.

Lastly, how did you cope with early morning body pains?
Those aches all over your muscles before you get up from bed in the morning.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
nairamaniac:

I'm really impressed.
All these, in 2years.

And u never used steroids in between, did u?
Pls be honest with us.

Lastly, how did you cope with early morning body pains?
Those aches all over your muscles before you get up from bed in the morning.

I never tasted supplements talk more of steriods,I doubt if those are even affordable.I try to work out 5times each week and I eat properly.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paix(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper
He can be a model or wrestler.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by paix(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
no dint try again after my last result was held... Learnt a skill... Gainfully self employed grin
May God butter your effort.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by jbblues24(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? undecided
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by brainstorm21(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
After failing waec trice depression and anger set into my life. Had to channel my anger to something productive... The gym became my saviour.
wow, such a great progress in muscle gainings... However, I guess, he used steroids support to gain such huge muscles, because such a fast progress is simply impossible without pharma support. Even I tried to use steroids, but I my friend sent me the articles about influence of steroids from the Muskelaufbau Turbo site, so I stopped using it. By the way, at that site I even found a good guide on how to train with no pharma support, and you know, after a half a year I attained the same results as if I used steroids smiley
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
brainstorm21:

wow, such a great progress in muscle gainings... However, I guess, he used steroids support to gain such huge muscles, because such a fast progress is simply impossible without pharma support. Even I tried to use steroids, but I my friend sent me the articles about influence of steroids from the Muskelaufbau Turbo site, so I stopped using it. By the way, at that site I even found a good guide on how to train with no pharma support, and you know, after a half a year I attained the same results as if I used steroids smiley
No steroids here bro
Not even supplements but trust me when I say I eat well
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nicki1991(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
brainstorm21:

Lol, afro americans have a great genetics, that's why it's easy for them to gain the weight
buddy, study biology smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.