Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (834020 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Yusuf001(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
cellin:
Pls house. Those under federal ministry of petroleum resources. Where is their office situate?

.NNPC towers block D, Central business distress
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by cellin: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yusuf001:

.NNPC towers block D, Central business distress
thanks I appreciate
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iro1989(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
i heard some new appointments from FME have been called for induction training? please is this true?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Euopal(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Application is Out | CDFIPB | Apply Now-https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-prisons-service-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by srproperty: 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Any update on ministry of Education pls?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HeGeMon(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
[[center]i][s][quote author=Iro1989 post=67168825]i heard some new appointments from FME have been called for induction training? please is this true[/s]?[/i[/center]]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geidam112: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
bit
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by id4sho(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
MzTunechi:
I think it is the same scale for all ministries...I was privileged to see that of Education and one other ministry it's same 688 bla bla bla. Mine is OSGOF and it is the same 688....
what other allowances does OSGOF pay apart from what was stated on the appointment letter. salary G 8 S 2, Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=geidam112 post=69494074]bit[/quote

Yobe Man ]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gistmate: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian Fire Service (NFS) Shortlisted Candidates Checker Portal

For all those who are asking about the inclusion or exclusion of their names in the recently send email and SMS from Nigerian Fire Service, worry no more. The official portal for printing the invitation letters have been published today.

See full details and print your invitation letters here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-fire-service-nfs-shortlisted-candidates-checker-portal/
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Whobedatte(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Eyimofe2017:

please can I send mine to your email too?? what details should I send? Thank you
Are you married now
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iyajelili(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please house, how much does an officer 2 earn monthly in FCSC?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iyajelili(f): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
TEEKAY2000:

I have responded.
Hello, I tried sending you a pm but not going through due to many anonymous pm. Can you please send me a mail?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tboy243: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good day guys......
Please i would like someone to help me to confirm the authenticity of this!!

Apply Now for 2019 Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment
mediangr.com Jan 5, 2019 6:46 AM
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
Federal Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
Federal Ministry of Transport
Office of the Auditor
General for the Federation
Office of the Surveyor
General of the Federation
Bureau of Public Procurement.
Method of Application.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.

For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation(ILO) Convention.

The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Abuja.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ayammawa(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
my friends, I need your urgent response.

what paining me is that: I got an appointment letter from FCSC under federal ministry of education in October 2019 and done documentation in November, but up to now are yet to post and capture my data (ippis).

what should I do now.
friends help me out
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by id4sho(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Ayammawa:

what paining me is that: I got an appointment letter from FCSC under federal ministry of education in October 2019 and done documentation in November, but up to now are yet to post and capture my data (ippis).

what should I do now.
friends help me out
wait, u might reach a year sef

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Heineken(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:
Please house, how much does an officer 2 earn monthly in FCSC?
mama morning o. Please help me if there's any vacancy o. I Don too suffer fa.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iyajelili(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
mama morning o. Please help me if there's any vacancy o. I Don too suffer fa.

I remember you very well, Heineken. Very soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Heineken(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

I remember you very well, Heineken. Very soon by God's grace.
thank you very much madam.. Amen
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ayammawa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
id4sho:

wait, u might reach a year sef

Oh my God.
Are they paying for all salary, from the date of appointment?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Edward1994: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hello nairalanders, pls i heard that fcsc are compiling names, and they are about to start giving out apl, please who can verify this info for us. Someone should help with some info regarding this pls. Thank you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bulbutcher(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
NobleEngineer:
I APPLIED JUST NOW AND COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING IN MY PORTAL OTHER THAN ''MY APPLICATION(s)''....
Pls where can I buy amsoil in nigeria.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mankayzee09: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ayammawa:

what should I do now.
friends help me out

Go to there office and find out what's going on
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Qassy4all: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good afternoon house
Is there anyone on this thread currently working with Federal Ministry of Health
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Debbie1989: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Function: Sales/Marketing
Industry: Banking

Job Responsibilities:
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.

Qualifications and Requirements
• 30 years and below.
• BSC/HND in any relevant discipline.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.

Qualified and Interested candidates should apply through this link:
https://forms.gle/yZhUgbttKV797SWdA

Job Title: Bank Teller
Job Location: Lagos

Job Responsibilities
• Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
• Informing customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.

Job Requirements
• OND only in any field.
• Must not be more than 27 years old.
• Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.

Qualified and Interested candidates should please apply through this link below:
https://forms.gle/C5BfWAeYmV4Sr5Zv9

Job Title: Contact center agent
Job Location: Lagos

Summary:
We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.

Requirements:
• BSc/HND. in any discipline.
• 28 years old and below.
• Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.

Qualified and interested persons should apply through the link:
https://forms.gle/PBm56cwZJqtomwrH9

Job Title: Service Executives (SE)
Industry: Banking/ Financial Instiution

Job Description
* Attend to customers inquiries promptly and efficiently.
* Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
* Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
* Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
* Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
* Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis.
* Posting of profit and loss account.

Educational Qualification
* BSC or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Not more than 27 years
* Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https://forms.gle/gVQUBAiWFtw8wVCk8
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Basmec(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
did you later get the job cos I'm still at home
geetekservices:

I'm with you in federal ministry of power/works n housing. We can't really ascertain if any have seen text messages. What state are u from plc?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by primeedulab: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Pel
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by AfricanLion22: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hello guys, pls some should help me with an answer. We did interview last 4 weeks in FCSC just a month before the commissioner's tenure ends. Please the you think the expiration of the commissioner's tenure and the coming of new leadership in FCSC will affect our chances of getting APL? Or the new chairman and the commissioners will just continue from where the outgoing commissioners stop about the recruitment? Please someone should help me with an answer. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.