Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Unleashes #cheangebeginswithme Media Agents Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Unleashes #cheangebeginswithme Media Agents Online (404 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Joined By DSS, EFCC, Customs Bosses / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / BREAKING: Buhari Presidency Moves To Arrest CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Unleashes #cheangebeginswithme Media Agents Online by TrueHeart365(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
so i saw a thread on front page today of "how change began with a guy that returned a phone in abuja", with subsequent posts on some "fictitious" good deeds are as a result of the launch and success of the program. if you missed the thread. read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/3357144/guy-picked-infinix-zero-phone

First of all, i want to correct one notion here. Nigeria just like every other country in the world(including the most advanced society) has both HONEST and DISHONEST people. act of good deeds is not alien to this country as these agents are beginning to sound it and my fear is that this kind of rhetoric will further sell the image of a country full of criminals before this administration came to office.

before Nigerians begin to fall for this new media propaganda scam i want to remind us of some great deal of honesty Nigerians have always exhibited before this scam of a campaign started.

we still remember the airport cleaner who despite wallowing in poverty returned #12m and never complained of being under appreciated
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/at-last-shower-of-blessings-on-airport-cleaner-who-returned-lost-n12-million/

or the UBA security guard who returned $10,000 he found back to it's owner
http://punchng.com/people-mocked-returning-10000-security-guard/

and these are just publicised ones. a lot have gone unreported. even ones i did personally.

what i'm driving at is that Nigeria has always had honest people and buhari and his handlers should stop selling a narrative of a criminal and morally dysfunctional society.

APC promised us change only to renege on their promise by telling us to change before the government can change. i'm really ashamed that a country with the highest number of graduates and phd holders in Africa will fall for this scam. Same way they fell for voting an illiterate to govern a complex country like Nigeria.

a family man with 2 kids was laid off due to the bad state of the economy with the company not seeing any policy direction for things to change. how does change begins with this man if the government has failed him?
how do you expect me to change when you have failed to effect the change you promised me that will change my life to make a better society? i marvel at the level of gullibility of some people.

Nigerians please beware of these agents and use your heads. the government would not be campaigning if it was getting it right. their achievements will do that for them.

i am a Nigerian and i love my country.
#changebeginswithbuhari #changebeginswithNAS #changebeginswithgovernors #changebeginswiththegovernment.

lalasticlala, i pray you do justice to this cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epic Conversation Of The Year (buhari At Centre Stage) / PDP: Makarfi, Sheriff Reconcile, Vow Constructive Opposition / Boko Haram: Gov. Shettima Relocates Office To Bama, Begins Major Reconstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.