Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Another Nigerian Student As Risen To Fight Against Injustices In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Nigerian Student As Risen To Fight Against Injustices In University (608 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Student As Risen To Fight Against Injustices In University by apholaby007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Another Nigeria student from the Ambrose Alli University,Ekpoma who was a former student of the University of Lagos as also risen to tackle injustice in the Nigeria university.

Our correspondent also gathered that He and Adeyeye Olorunfemi has organized an october 1st solidarity march across all universities

speaking with Thompson Jotham from Ambrose Alli University on the way to tackle injustice across the ubiversities these were is words

Dear Comrades, As the struggle to save Nigerian University system is being pursued, I'll like to salute all our members for their resoluteness in ensuring efforts in the implementatiin of sanity.
We believe very strongly that the rot and decay in the University System is not only arrestable but also reversible. We believe even more strongly that, the key to turning round the University System lies in the sincere implementation of the Agreement.
What government has so far been doing is no more than a repeat performance of a one-act-play: all the deceptions, propaganda, lies, mischiefs and such other Shenanigans were tried by previous Governments, including Military Juntas, but our resolve to save the University System and our Country remained unwaivered. We will continue to carry the banner of this struggle to its logical conclusion. I urge all my fellow comrade to maintain the spirit of camaraderie and remain firmly resolute in ensuring that our patriotic struggle succeeds. United we stand,divided we fall
Re: Another Nigerian Student As Risen To Fight Against Injustices In University by emmaraphael(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
wow I wish I will b at school den to follow up with d demonstration, UNN own worst.
Re: Another Nigerian Student As Risen To Fight Against Injustices In University by apholaby007(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
all student need to see this ...seun,fynestboi,mynd44 chNge begin from u

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Polytechnic Graduates Must Do To Equal Bachelor Degree Holders / University Of Nottingham Deng Yaping Sports Scholarship, UK / Pls Help Ohh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.