Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) (33997 Views)

Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
DIFY20:

d
sorry bro, Madman indeed
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by plsplspls: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
So who will arrest the stupid police that manhandle the people they are sent to arrest.

who will arrest the DPO that his boys stay in front of the station to collect bribe eg the oyigbo police station, olu obsanjo police station and even abuloma police stations.

this man has not committed any crime after-all the lady is not a toddler .

why go to a mans house to increase his utility bill in this hard times of buhari economic blunders .

abeg free the dude with just a word of caution

I want to believe you're not a mere ignorant brute and you're just looking for a conversation trigger. So because we have some silly indiscriminate acts done by SOME police officers in SOME areas, we should ignore the law abi? May you visit a family member, drink a glass of water and have that glass broken on your head with the shattered pieces ground on your scrotum. Then may the owner of the house tell you he did it because water is scarce and times are hard. May your story then be shared on nairaland for a similar minded person like you to take the point of view that you Buhari and the police are to blame. If you find this offensive, you shouldn't, after all you are not a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by seenter84: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sad face
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Geenickel(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
... Finally #RECOMPENSE
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by sportman117: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
if I be the wife, as my husband thy sleep I go just note off his diicks cap

and you will enjoy quality time inside the prison. Naijabet man say so
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Abdulnur(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
see the man guilty face angrysee the man guilty face
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
what a foolish man. Yes ur feeding your wife's mothe the sister and mother congrats iit has never been done before Idiot
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by jackie3B(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
dis one no b person ooo...just for AC?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Tunami(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
So who will arrest the stupid police that manhandle the people they are sent to arrest.

who will arrest the DPO that his boys stay in front of the station to collect bribe eg the oyigbo police station, olu obsanjo police station and even abuloma police stations.

why go to a mans house to increase his utility bill in this hard times of buhari economic blunders .

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by bighuntenter: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Maybe the girl no gree for am... so him come use that vex deal with am... Just thinking ooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Sharon4u(f): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
This same pic was use for a story last week,if i can remember clearly the story,according to the story it was alleged the woman said Buhari was working,that resulted in the husband beating her blue black.so i really wonder why this same pics for the story?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Jailerrr(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

You too need to be flogged with this my fried koboko, since you can do same..mtwww
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by yeye142: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Animal in human skin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
liars....who noticed? Ave sin dis picture before, in another thread!!!
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Poverty has no level at all? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by horrmorr(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
someone should answer me pls is this man man
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by faitheverest(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
But Nne I'm thinking it wasn't the first time you were told not to put the air conditioner on.. Una no dey hear word, on how una get some beatings, una go dey look for pity.. Anyway shaa, sorry nne and bro be careful next time...She na woman na...... Finally, police should do the needful
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by emeksdonalds(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chai!!! See what PHCN prepaid meter caused...
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why was the AC installed in that house? was it for ghost to use?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Gnwuashi: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
The man smoke we we
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by doskie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

few are roaming indeed.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Kushlekan(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Naxo
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
DIFY20:
JUST because of air condition

ofonja is a disease
wetin the yorubas do you?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
SweetLove0:
castrate him please
you're a fool. You and each and every fool who liked your foolish comment
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by macaranta(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Eya poverty is bad Sha
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
ajibolabd:
people from that region, though

still your people troop in to that region leaving your cursed vanquished land

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by iamdahmmy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Do you have feelings at all??how can u say he hasn't committed any crime..didn't u see blood all over the lady's face...what if d lady had died??...I'm sure u wouldnt have said this had it mean d lady in question is ur niece or a member of ur family...just hit someone in your house with a machete or spanner to the point that blood will start gushing out and see if the person will not have a case....
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yellowboid them and poverty mentality. .
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Legendbaba1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4255400_alabi_jpeg776696b26de953fef0c4a24f9ca5b40d

Rasak Alabi..

I am not surprised at all..

Beating women dey their blood. angry
before u say something about someone think very well course my name is Rasaq I never think of Beating lady ones since my childhood talk less my wife
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by Harinholar(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Even if he lend d money to buy d AC it shouldn't be up to diz... wicked man
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) by joe4real12: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Waste the idi@t or burst his koropkon. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.