Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics (33995 Views)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2017
According to Harrison who shared the news,15-year-old boy and his father were attacked with cutlasses by a group of men numbering six on their way back from their farm in Delta.This happened after man named Oyibo came to visit them at their farm.

Read the story shared by Harrison on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/15-year-old-boy-his-dad-attacked-by-6.html?m=1

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017

1 Share

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Flexherbal(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2017
What a wicked act!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by StarBukola(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
They broke that young boy arm? shocked shocked shocked wicked people angry angry

14 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Theyveedo(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
Mbok, this one strong

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by MhissBelva(f): 6:31pm On May 18, 2017
Terrible!
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by SlayerForever: 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
Who's the Oyibo? They should get the animal!

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by SalamRushdie: 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
Nigeria the land of the extremely wicked

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Khd95(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
no be Fulani men again, na oyimbo man

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Lekan1o1: 6:46pm On May 18, 2017
Pls how did we get here?
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by NwaObinkita: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Who has had sex with a Fulani woman before?

I want to try it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
It's 'em..... BiafRat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 18, 2017
What help can one render, when the police that is getting paid for this kind of incident released the attackers.

This country is not safe.
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by AceRoyal: 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
It's hightime the Niger Delta Avengers start to "Avenge&Defend" their people from these blood thirsty herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by beautiful232(f): 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
see why I'm still saying that I'm so so so so so afraid of human?
their act of wickedness is out of this world....
but hell is waitingfor them

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Tenim47(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.

their puna deep pass river benue
experienced sad
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by nkwuocha1: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
Money is Power... In this part of the world, if ur pocket ain't deep, you'll get I'll treatment.
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Goldenheart(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
angry
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Sisqoman(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
Dis tire me!!!
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by batiatus(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
if this people had died, fulani herdsmen will be blamed. reason this, how can fulani herdsmen enter villages in the SS , commit crimes and disappear in thin air. the evill people even got released.

this is quite unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.
before then you will have to pass through the mandatory traditional rites of many flogs(flogging) if you can withstand it goodluck to you
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by realestniggah: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
the kind of unspeakable things happening in nigeria is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by almarthins(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.

Prepare ur grave before u go angry grin grin
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by lordkhalifa(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2017
them Don blend you be that.... welcome to the party
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by idreezbaba(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
them just dey test the hardness of your skin
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
the poor 15 years old looks petrified, what the hell is a 15 years old doing in the fuvking farm? he needs to be IN school!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by fabiosmart: 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
it's now obvious that Niger Delta Avengers are not really avengers as they claim to be but
bunch of scavengers. this is exactly the time they are needed, to fight and protect their people but i guess you won't hear from them because they prefer to bomb oil installations in order to inflect more hardship on their people. Niger Delta Avengers are nothing but group of political thugs

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Miraxzeebility(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
May God punish those Motheerfvkkers in Jesus Most Precious Name! Amen.

Quick recovery

https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.