Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him (763 Views)

Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by gidiloaded(f): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
There was a little drama in Abuja yesterday, precisely at Durumi area a few yards away from Winner’s Chapel when a man, alleged to be a member of the church pulled a gun on Federal Road Safety officials (FRSC) who tried to impound his vehicle on an charge that he and his wife did not put on their seat belts while driving.

A video footage trending on the social media captures the man saying he would blow off the heads of the officials during an argument that ensued thereafter.

The man who was driving a Honda Accord car with plate number SD01-RBC pointed his shut gun very menacingly at the officials while his wife backed him.

The officials who seemed helpless in the situation however got a video clip of the argument as well as the plate number of his car and released the video on social media with a call to Nigerians to identify the man for arrest.

http://www.gidiloaded.com/forum/1231-angry-man-pulls-gun-threatens-to-blow-off-heads-of-frsc-officials-who-told-him-to-put-on-seatbelt

Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by ayobase(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
The bush meats are now catching the hunters.

The other day a keke napep driver arrested a police officer for causing him accident.

Also, I have seen a guy rescued from the fury of a cow.
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by arosunshine(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Action man!!
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
sometimes i wonder why people cant control their temper
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by psucc(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
sometimes i wonder why people cant control their temper
I sure you never had an encounter with FRSC, your thoughts, wish and disposition towards them will never remain the same there after.
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by Adeyeancah(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
psucc:
I sure you never had an encounter with FRSC, your thoughts, wish and disposition towards them will never remain the same there after.
Sure the FRSC can be annoying sometimes but the man actually stopped them cos they weren't making use of seat belts.
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by orisa37: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
The FRSC officials at the scene should all be arrested for harass and attempting to exploit fellow Nigerians on flimsy trumped up charges. I had someone complained that FRSC threatened to take him to their station since he didn't have Trial Angle and the small bottle fire extinguisher or pay on the sport N5000=. The had only N3000= with him which they quickly collected to settle for his release. About a hundred metres from there, the Victim discovered that Trial Angle and Fire Extinguisher together was offered him for only N3000=. He could not buy cos FRSC had swindled him fraudulently of N3000=. From about the beginning of this Month, FRSC seems to have become shameless to bribery and corruption. Oyeyemi Boboye should stop this developing unruly behaviour of his men.
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by orisa37: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
The FRSC officials at the scene should all be arrested for harass and attempting to exploit fellow Nigerians on flimsy trumped up charges. I had someone complained that FRSC threatened to take him to their station since he didn't have Trial Angle and the small bottle fire extinguisher or pay on the spot N5000=. The man had only N3000= with him which they quickly collected to settle for his release. About a hundred metres from there, the Victim
discovered that Trial Angleand Fire Extinguisher together was offered him for only N3000=. He could not buy cos FRSC had swindled him fraudulently of N3000=. From about the beginning of this Month, FRSC seems to have become shameless to bribery and corruption. Oyeyemi Boboye should stop this developing unruly behaviour of his men.
Re: Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
psucc:
the sight of my jungle hat across my dash board alone humbles them wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Is It True That Prostitution Is Now On The Increase In Lagos? / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo(picture) / Tragedy! Tears Flow As Young, Promising Musician Dies In A Fatal Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.