Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (88784 Views)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Mazeed(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Spiritual madness

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Kushlekan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Very sad!!!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by vandops10(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Olamyyde:
That's the problem when u don't work for money-u spend foolishly. That's why rich men like bill gates and jackie Chan said they won't leave much for their kids in their will
I disagree with u sir-he was given 53 million and he turned it to 430 million.dont think a spoilt brat would have sense to do such.
According to the story he bought 8 for the dog cos some people were already bragging about having d phone

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Olaniyi53(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aw that 1 take concern me...

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
it would have been like China now if not for the corrupt vision-less leaders that have been holding sway since the name of that country was conceived. did you guys see what the young man had been doing investing in his country to make sure wealth circulate among his community, in the process, he was made fat, by atleast 10% increment of his portfolio.
mind you China at a time even had to adopt and vigorous pursue birth control measures to trim their population. the last time i checked punishment for corruption in China is still a capital one. now look where they are. they are rubbing shoulders with the world superpower.

now take a good look at that country (your country) now on life support battling for its life from economic deficiency syndrome (EDS)/Recession associated illnesses).
smh undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by komzybrown(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jesus Christ
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Hedonistically: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
This makes poverty look tantamount to foolishness. This life sef. E get as e be.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Madness
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
this is stupidity of the highest grade!! what should a dog do with a phone? the guy needs psychiatric evaluation.....I can't believe a Chinese man could be this stupid. why didn't the mofo buy his loved dog 7 Samsung galaxy note 7s.....
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
RoyalMail:
lalasticlala, come and see money miss road...

Seun, you too come and see your brother..

Sebi na China

Just wait until they arrest his father for corruption
Flaunting wealth is frowned upon there.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
The struggle

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Lasese: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Illuminate! Join them nd be like them.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by planetx: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
parrotchick:
I didnt even bother to finish that essay of lies. OP, i agree some humans are dumb but not that dumb. Am sure those phones are not for d dog stop beliving everything you hear biko! Unless they used his mother for ritual and turned her to a dog, this is just bull shit
What makes you think someone worth £430 million and whose father is the richest man in China cannot afford to splash £6400 on what is essentially an ego trip.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
The message he's passing here is very important. He's simply saying this western brand doesn't worth all the hype. He would probably not do that with a Chinese brand.

He is subliminally promoting ''made in China''.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ski mask way

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by goldedprince: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Iphone 7s not released yet. Scumbag grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by LordPhilip(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
This guy don kolo finish, make una hol am oh. Before him run enter market. But how in earth will the dog even take selfies with the iPhone lol.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Majoroperation: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
youmour:
Ski mask way
U wan go kidnap d dog

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by MicroBox: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
RoyalMail:

He was giving £53mil he raised it to up to £430mil and you call that money miss road..
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by yemkoguru(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
How can I jam this guy maybe he can dash me just £5,000
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Hedonistically: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
planetx:
What makes you think someone worth £430 million and whose father is the richest man in China cannot afford to splash £6400 on what is essentially an ego trip.

Don't mind these people. Nigerians can be funny. This guy can waste £100k on champagne in one night and it wouldn't even dent his account balance, let alone his net worth or mammoth potential inheritance. I wonder why people here are ranting about a mere £6400 spent on his loyal dog.

This amount is as meaningless to him as the N200 the average guy spends on a 'pump price' bottle of beer in a roadside beer parlour.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by mengho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
This guy is a prick.......even a human being will find using 7 phones dat does dsame thing extremely useless & unnecessary talkless of a dog who can't even pack her own sh**t or wash her na*h. If I become rich in d future my son will not easily have access to my cash without working hard for it as dis will prevent d stupidity being displayed by the likes of dis rich Chinese brother here.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmm how to become his best friend. .thinking

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by tobesticality: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Now, this is what I call MADNESS. If he spends this much on his dog, how much will he spend on his girlfriend?
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by royalfamily(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Haters will start complaining not minding n notifying the fact that ordinary dog dey enjoy pass themm while some already been they wish they are dog already. ..werin money go cause ehn...
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by goingape: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
DollarPikin:
cool tongue grin Aleast!Oyibo don show us once again say,them get sense pass blacks!He bought the phones 4 his loyal dog!If na black man,he prefer to buy am for one babe,not even his wife self oh!And the babe go use the phone to call and chat with another man!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
I reserve my comment. But before I leave, someone should tell Thor that we really need his hammer. This guy needs a serious hammering-reset of his near defunct brain. The guy na pure ewu.... #iBowOut
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by olarent: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
God don't give my food to God
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by kennycalls(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
wey some 9ja babes dey use puna acquire
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lastmessenger: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
ArabMopol:
money is Good... only a poor man that will complain beer is bitter... God bless my hustle, Alubarika butter my bread
my dear forget beer is very bitter to me. Is not about being poor or rich. Even if i become dangote beer will still be bitter to me.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
RoyalMail:

just come read comments laf ... i luv naija pips grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.