Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (88808 Views)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by olash007: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Vanity upon vanity.

How the f*ck is the dog even supposed to use the phone.

The money used to buy those phones could set up some families for life

All I need is just 200k, my story will change for better. And somebody is out there buying 8 iphone a dog.
There is God o
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Vanity upon vanity.

Set up some families? Isn't it set up business for someone?
The Chinese are super rich, so I'm not surprised!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
This man think he is intimidating me? Wait till you see what i will buy for my dog.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2016
what is all these fuzz about iphone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Seriously, give me a standard Android phone. To hell with iphone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
iphone using packaging to strip people of their hard earned cash since 1900 grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by dywait: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Dats no news.i bought 30 for my goat.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2016
The guy has just demystified the over hyped hissing Iphone 7. Anytime any celebrity or attention seeking person comes out displaying the stuff like babies on social media, this story and picture of vanity will readily come to mind
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Michdear(f): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Seems you all don't get the gist,he is trying to oppress those one showing off with their new iPhone 7
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by kurt09(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:
Who him epp?? I have old school iPhone 3 .. I'd rather buy iPhone 4 to it and attach them together with rubber band.. so basically iPhone 3 plus iPhone 4 = iPhone 7.. God punish Devil
Clown!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Be specific which of the dog? Two legged "dog" that moan or four legged dog that bark. wink wink cheesy
DollarPikin:
cool tongue grin Aleast!Oyibo don show us once again say,them get sense pass blacks!He bought the phones 4 his loyal dog!If na black man,he prefer to buy am for one babe,not even his wife self oh!And the babe go use the phone to call and chat with another man!
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lastmessenger: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2016
ArabMopol:
u sure
sure bro
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
yes i support the guy! nah your money?
the guy no be like una corrupt politicians and civil servants, wey dey steal money to become rich overnite
abeg make una go sleep!

again maybe the guy has discovered most peeps (over 90%) that will not hesitate to betray you when you mostly need them, are worse than animals. again most of them (friends) secretely wish you fail and become miserable! (this is one of the things causing problems. The dog is more loyal than most women. this is the message he is trying to pass across!

That is why it is difficult to tax them. cause you know what they are adding value to their communities.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
watin d dog go do wit d phone? hmmmm ....
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Height of irresponsibility undecided
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by carammel(f): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2016
He doesn't have a wife or girlfriend?
I can safely conclude he f##ks the dog,what a cruel world.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
To become a dog now go dey hungry some people

Cc funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 ajepako abimbawealth Juliaann VickyRotex Aminat508 Osusumustflow notoriousbabe rokiatu msglobalwonder ladyF and Freeglobe

were
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by olurock123: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2016
money enta wrong road..

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2016
i say again.

That dog more better appreciated and valued and worth more than the subhumans stealing resources meant to alleviate the sufferings of IDPs.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by craise(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
R.i.p
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Estelletosin1:
just negodu.
Dis guy does not knw wat recession means.
iphone7 for ur dog,u no longer know the road to ophanage home.
what's the meaning of Negodu you people shout sef? Is it an Igbo word?
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Vanity upon vanity.

do you know how many families he has set up for life? The money is his fathers,so he can spend it how he likes
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
CEEGNetworks:
i say again.

That dog more better appreciated and valued and worth more than the subhumans stealing resources meant to alleviate the sufferings of IDPs.
you a have point there bro. Human is the wicked species on the planet. Help them,they don't appreciate it and still try to ruin your life,backbite and make up different allegations and stories about you,envy you,try to set you up,try to kill you, but a dog wouldn't do all of that. I don't blame the guy
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2016
braine:

I wouldn't buy, atleast not for now. But this action is senseless.
the guy just proved that iphone7 is nothing and it's not worth your hard earned cash. Simple
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
grin

I wonder why e dey pepper some of una
Poverty never start.

wink
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Vanity upon vanity.

NO MINE THE GUY, WIL D DOG USE THE IPHONE 7. HE 4 BUY 100 IPHONE 7 FOR D DOG. IN WARRI WE CALL THIS ACT MONEY MISS ROAD. LOL
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by PreciousBro: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2016
hahaha what a joke.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2016
See your mouth there....... Stop saying rubbish all in the name of freedom of speech.
carammel:
He doesn't have a wife or girlfriend?
I can safely conclude he f##ks the dog,what a cruel world.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by carammel(f): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2016
lookingfly:
See your mouth there....... Stop saying rubbish all in the name of freedom of speech.
What I wrote there is not impossible so shove your ITK attitude up your nostril.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by braine(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2016
lookingfly:
the guy just proved that iphone7 is nothing and it's not worth your hard earned cash. Simple

Just because he has the money
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by aisammy4: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
tintingz:
All Of it for his dog

this guy na f**l him be naa. there people in china living with hunger, the mumu de buy iPhone 7 on f*cking dog. f**kshowing-offmodaf**Klookinglikeshit
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
carammel:

What I wrote there is not impossible so shove your ITK attitude up your nostril.
.......Now I see a pervert.
Re: Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) by aisammy4: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
lookingfly:

guy me & u de think thesame thing... the guy de f***lish to de f**k dog. His money is not clean at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.