Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

"MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' (6063 Views)

Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by kelvee(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand, of my eldest cousin under my nightie.
I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents.
I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.
Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

1 Like

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by ayobase(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
16 years old?

Our pieces of advice won't get to her cos the piece is culled from vanguard.

Notwithstanding, she is not new to sex, but just uncomfortable with her cousin cos it is a shameful home match which might be known to close relatives if not curbed quickly.

Wetin sex go cause ehn!
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by diportivo: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
kelvee:

I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, [/b]I let him have sex with me[b].

Ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by cindybaby22(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
lol
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by cindybaby22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pidggin:
angry
lol

1 Like

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by OMAR12: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
I would love to know which tribe yo from cos if it is Igbo, then yo both doomed, I mean D.O.O.M.E.D, having sex with ur cousin it like having sex with ur own sibling, I nearly made such mistake BT was saved by instinct when I was really young then, much younger than u.

2 Likes

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
undecided

Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by proddey(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
OP, your gender says "male" but you are writing a post as if you were female. What's up with the contradiction?
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by kelvee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
proddey:
OP, your gender says "male" but you are writing a post as if you were female. What's up with the contradiction?
'A 16 year old girl' pls read well.
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by proddey(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
kelvee:

'A 16 year old girl' pls read well.

I thought the 16 year old girl is you.
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by kelvee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
proddey:

I thought the 16 year old girl is you.
tot u were the cousin...
Re: "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl' by FierceDiva: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Break the silence, tell one of your parents (or any other trusted person in authority over you two) Its super hard, all hell will break loose and you will probably never have a good relationship with him ever. But at least it will stop, you will move on with life, your self esteem will increase and with time it will all just be a sad memory. Its not your fault. A child below 18 can never consent to sex according to law. Rid yourself of the guilt.

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. / I Want A Sugar Daddy / This Japanese Girl Is Only 6 Months Old, But Her Hair Is So Amazing(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.