Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (69191 Views)

20+ Innocent Greeting Cards From Kids That Are Hilariously Inappropriate / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by GuDErboY(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Mtcheewwww who get matches abeg?
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by situationroom: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
guess what OP.. atang ndiseme, afo bo nkop so idahaga ado
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Doubleagent008(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol at the last picture.... shooting blanks. Blank sperm. imagine it for a min. Funny grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by UncleSnr(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Why do non-afonja's want to understand the language of the Afonja's?
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by ifenes(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
21 years of age should be independent anyway. I was 19 rented my first apartment.

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by miqos02(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2016
seen
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Pylony(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
I think "the you're now a man" as use by the father means, he'll now have the sole responsibility of taking care of a wife and a child, to keep a home sort of.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by MEILYN(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
This is the kind of father everybody needs. The type that will encourage you whenever you have done something that isn't so good.

With fathers like these, boys will no longer deny pregnancies and girls won't have to through their babies away.

Anyways, See how you can make money without a college degree in these times of recession--->>http://drclinic.com.ng/make-sustainable-income-without-college-degree/

2 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by CHRISTOLL: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Play Safe
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by MrTour: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
When the heat kicks in the guy will do what most guys do, the act of VUM cheesy
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by jmichlins(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2016
bayinq25:
Na Yoruba tok say make your Johnson small?
Bolustic:

It's you guys that often start all these nonsense, by the time we bounce back at you, you'd start ranting mundane rhetoric like tribalism and marginalisation.
Unfortunately, that wickedly bias mod would turn a blind eye to this.
Cc:HungerBad, Aresa, Shamecurls & other well meaning Nairalanders
bayinq25:
Na Yoruba tok say make your Johnson small?
guys it's all about fun and I meant no harm. I saw it as a feat that a young guy like that will convince a bae to leave other made men and follow him to bed. Once again am sorry if you feel insulted

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by edudguy(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Singing Kiss Daniel's Jombo
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by DrSleekQas(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Joysticks know no age
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
I hope d father of d girl will also say the same thing to her
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Laredojohn(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
They might be young, but better than aborting the unborn child...both sides (parents) should just talk on ways to better their lives, so if they are still students, schooling should continue, it doesn't stop them from being great in future...
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by progress69: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewe not everyone understand Yoruba undecided

Op what's your point?

The 2 irenes i ever met were fantastically wicked. I clicked your profile and u av similar body characteristics, in fact u look like the last irene thT held my shirt by the thraot and pinned me to the wall daring me to touch her. embarassed embarassed embarassed. I sha pet her to free me and her landlady put mouth cos ehn....if i use the vexation for my body,person fit die. angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by metallisc(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Then imagine when the reverse is the case...when it's the girl's parents u guys are trying to inform grin

No mind dem o! abeg come we go act our own episode joor! how old are you sef? cool
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by CHYMZZY(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
I no fit laugh..
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by mercyviv(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Thumbs up for both of them
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by TAXMASTER: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:

It's you guys that often start all these nonsense, by the time we bounce back at you, you'd start ranting mundane rhetoric like tribalism and marginalisation.

Unfortunately, that wickedly bias mod would turn a blind eye to this.

Cc:HungerBad, Aresa, Shamecurls & other well meaning Nairalanders
If to say I sabi insult people I for say u be Id*iot but I don't know how to insult just count urself lucky.....#IDIOTICIDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Shegricho: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
omoikea:
its simple : if you can't hold yourself, use CONDOM

how much is condom sef grin grin grin

Sometimes it's difficult to understand why people don't use contraceptives, but i later got to understand, young adults are very sexually active, you get a pack of condom for 50NGN then after 4 rounds of sex in like 2 hours it gets exhausted.
After some hours, they wanna go for some more rounds, pharmacy/chemist store is far away. So you get where am going to.

And again, some guys have overconfidence over that withdrawal method when they know nothing.

Wish them twins sha.

ABSTINENCE OVER EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by dadabashua1(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
ok
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Kgdavid(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
i imagine the mother is more upset because the lady is older... i suspect she feels her son has been played

2 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Cillexy(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol, abi
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Cillexy(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Okunrin indeed
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Talasuma(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2016
omoikea:
its simple : if you can't hold yourself, use CONDOM

how much is condom sef grin grin grin

My area, GC 50 bucks
SR 60 bucks
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by omoikea(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Shegricho:

Sometimes it's difficult to understand why people don't use contraceptives, but i later got to understand, young adults are very sexually active, you get a pack of condom for 50NGN then after 4 rounds of sex in like 2 hours it gets exhausted.
After some hours, they wanna go for some more rounds, pharmacy/chemist store is far away. So you get where am going to.

And again, some guys have overconfidence over that withdrawal method when they know nothing.

Wish them twins sha.

ABSTINENCE OVER EVERYTHING

if you know you do always and anytime na to buy am plenty for house win am oooo

anytime time the need come na to stretch hand take am grin grin grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by haibe(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2016
ifenes:
21 years of age should be independent anyway. I was 19 rented my first apartment.

Why u dey lie.. where did u get the money at 19?
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by kaylex1994(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Oti dokunri wo problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.