Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking (69190 Views)

20+ Innocent Greeting Cards From Kids That Are Hilariously Inappropriate / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by omoikea(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2016
undecided
Talasuma:

My area, GC 50 bucks SR 60 bucks
undecided
Talasuma:

My area, GC 50 bucks SR 60 bucks
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by glossy6(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic:

It's you guys that often start all these nonsense, by the time we bounce back at you, you'd start ranting mundane rhetoric like tribalism and marginalisation.

Unfortunately, that wickedly bias mod would turn a blind eye to this.

Cc:HungerBad, Aresa, Shamecurls & other well meaning Nairalanders

You need to ignore certain posts and move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Yannny:
Good For Him!

[size=15pt]"He that knows the way to a lady's hole, should be able to cater for the living thing that comes out of that hole"
-Robert Mugabe-[/size]
Your head dey dia! Take am grin

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Talasuma(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
omoikea:
undecided

undecided

Answer to your fucking question,
GC=,Gold Circle
SR=Safe Rider
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by ifenes(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
haibe:

Why u dey lie.. where did u get the money at 19?

I worked.... You get your national insurance number once you turn 16. Parents don't feed you anymore at age 20
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by NairaExam690(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
passionate88:
What are their names?
hummmmm

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by gbens2000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewe not everyone understand Yoruba undecided

Op what's your point?
how much will u pay me to teach u yoruba wink
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by jhonnyman: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by femiaji: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Popsy wan send the boy off, "You're now a Man" meaning oya come and be going..
natnoble:
you are now a man mean so many things from the father's perpection. To be man no be one day job o
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by bayinq25(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
went overboard I guess...no vex bro.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by nickvanilla(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifenes:

I worked.... You get your national insurance number once you turn 16. Parents don't feed you anymore at age 20

Pls which country are you living in?
And what in the world is a national insurance number.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:

Op what's your point?

The point is the parents are pissed which is why they are trying to insinuate that he should be ready to take care of the kid since he can father one. Obviously that's not going to happen, especially if they live in Nigeria. A 21 year old in Nigeria, might as well be 12 years old.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by ifenes(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
nickvanilla:

Pls which country are you living in?
And what in the world is a national insurance number.

You don't have one? How do you pay your taxes? U.K
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by omoikea(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talasuma:

Answer to your fucking question, GC=,Gold Circle SR=Safe Rider
those are the cheap ones...grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by nickvanilla(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifenes:

You don't have one? How do you pay your taxes? U.K

Alright. I understand now
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
its no big deal.....dont derail in your vision..move ahead.... cheer up brother.
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Harinholar(f): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
hummm....May God be with u....carry ur cross
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Arabs999: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
chydii:
Someone should please intepret....

...The OP talk say one small boy carry the heavy Pipe wey de for him waist chuuk for the sweet Front Hole wey de for one big girl waist. So as he chuuk am inside the Hole, he come deposit one Holy water there, which automatically turned to Belle. The girl Belle now de rise small small. But the small boy Papa de tell him pikin to go and chuuk am again and again and again so that the girl Belle go grow quick quick. On the other side, the small boy Mama refused. She say the small boy should stop wounding the Hole wey de for the big girl waist...
So my dearest OP, na so they talk am. Nothing more, nothing less !
...My Nairalanders, nor bi so they talk am ?
..... If na so, then, click Like. But if na lie, make u click Share...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Mo6i6(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omo see better life achievement grin grin

Funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Juliaann and osusumustflow come see chomtin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by skywalker001(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:

Op what's your point?
long time grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Demmtek(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Seriously he his now a man

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Funjosh(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Omo see better life achievement grin grin

Funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Juliaann and osusumustflow come see chomtin

You need Jesus tongue
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Fox14(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
MEILYN:
This is the kind of father everybody needs. The type that will encourage you whenever you have done something that isn't so good.

With fathers like these, boys will no longer deny pregnancies and girls won't have to through their babies away.

Anyways, See how you can make money without a college degree in these times of recession--->>http://drclinic.com.ng/make-sustainable-income-without-college-degree/

the man's response is highly sarcastic, the boy will carry responsibilities eehn! grin.

PS it's "throw away"

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by Pidggin(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is how people breed delinquents
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Funjosh:

You need Jesus tongue
sidon there no go look for dat your old landlady and impregnate for you too to make an achievement

1 Like

Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Funjosh:

You need Jesus tongue
sidon there no go look for dat your old landlady and impregnate for you too to make an achievement
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by mhizAnnie(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
metallisc:

No mind dem o! abeg come we go act our own episode joor! how old are you sef? cool

See child abuse...I'm 8 oooo tongue grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by centboy123456(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pylony:
I think "the you're now a man" as use by the father means, he'll now have the sole responsibility of taking care of a wife and a child, to keep a home sort of.

Oga she get belle for me nor me say I go marry her that what we call baby mama
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by metallisc(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
mhizAnnie:

See child abuse...I'm 8 oooo tongue grin

no be only 8... na minus 8! cheesy with that kpomo wey you carry wey don dey like suya without pepper! grin grin grin

no vex me o! just come make we do wetin we wan do joor! i wan chop kpomo! grin grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by mhizAnnie(f): 1:59am On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

no be only 8... na minus 8! cheesy with that kpomo wey you carry wey don dey like suya without pepper! grin grin grin

no vex me o! just come make we do wetin we wan do joor! i wan chop kpomo! grin grin

U too run follow woman...u just wan carry all NL girls. Calm down jor
Lol grin
Re: Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking by metallisc(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2016
mhizAnnie:

U too run follow woman...u just wan carry all NL girls. Calm down jor
Lol grin

ah! it's a lie o! no be all, na one by one... right now na only you i want o! as a sharp babe you know how far now! grin grin grin oya talk beta... send me PM make we talk well! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.