Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About (892 Views)

What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning / Five Dollars Pure Water In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About by Diorin: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2016

A lot of folks do not get there are far reaching benefits of drinking lukewarm water in the morning. The benefits are countless and Not many people understand why warm water is by miles better than ice cold. It would be your desire to appreciate the benefits of drinking lukewarm water, and try make it part of your eating as compared with drinking water.

To get you started let us get you started in this test:

Imagine yourself having taken a warm bathe, a few minutes later someone intentionally pouring ice cold water on you. You can imagine the kind of muscle spasms your body will be having. You would not be comfortable ? The same thing can be said about the way we eat hot foods and drink ice cold water to top it up. How does your body react to the suddenness in change in temperature? Are you comfortably relaxed or constricted about the whole situation?

If by any stroke of luck you did not know, warm water loosens skin and opens pores, and cold water constricts it and closes pores. Same thing occurs in your digestive system when you drink ice cold water.

BENEFITS OF DRINKING LUKEWARM WATER IN THE MORNING

—Your body takes more time and energy to bring back its temperature to normal rather than working on absorbing nutrients and digestion.

— Body suffers from fatty foods made solid from eating fatty foods. Body cannot easily breakdown these fats made solid from cold water well.

It is a popular belief among people that cold water is good in burning off fat, that is calories. Questions is, must you drink that in expense to your stomach and digestive system? You want to seriously burn off calories? The best option is to exercise.

WHY IS WARM WATER BETTER FOR YOU?

Puts the digestive system enzymes into motion and aids in breakdown of food.
Provides water to body cell tissues faster.
Helps in good bowel movement. Try lukewarm lemon water in the morning
Your body breaks down food more efficiently
Immediately you set your mind to go for lukewarm water, you will appreciate the experience of better digestion and your body will feel not much heavy after or during meals.

source: www.livingvibes.com
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About by kingui(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
thank you very much for the info
personally I have always taken warm water in the morning even without knowing why I do so or having any reason behind it. but now I an well informed
thank you for educating me today.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok thank u
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water In The Morning You Didn't Know About by Vision4God: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Lovely and educative

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Price Drop In Palm Oil Market....oil Market... / See All The Juicy Details About The Port-harcourt International Food Festival / I Want Someone In Abuja Who Can Help Me Design Nylon For My Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.