Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) (20972 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
B
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Thobiy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Too bad
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by akinlaso(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
simplycarro:
Even before reading the reports I know most of the culprits will be the Baifrans.
Abia e dey
Anambra e dey dia
Ebonyi e dey
Ebbugu e dey
Imo sef join.
These guys can't live without economic exploitation. They are even more comfortable cheating themselves.
adaka...what about the other northern states mentioned?? are they indigenous igbos too??
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Arrow24: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goke7:

stop the lies, it will never happen, there is more supply than demand. We know you guys are expecting it to happen but sorry with subsidy gone, every marketer has to work for their money. Prices can fluctuate but there will never be fuel scarcity, that era is gone with the incoming of deregulation. Let's be educated and stop mis-informing and misleading other Nigerians.
bro am sorry to inform you that from yesterday night upto now as am typing some filling station in ABJ are having long que
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
If I should hear any dimwitted fellow should blame PMB for this, I will curse him or her. Could you imagine, how oil rich state are selling PMS at higher price going against the fixed price.
Change begins with you. Only Buhari can't change this nation, it is we the citizens that needs to spearhead this change mantra.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
DPR should go after these oil marketers and seal up their filling stations.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by wristbangle: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
SMH honestly
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by kukandaka: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
I disagree with this report. I am from Gombe and the fuel are selling from 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, and highest 145. I have never seen any filling station selling above 145 to best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
This report is fake. Where is Ekiti? You mean Ekiti is not on the list? I can't believe it. Even before now, PMS was sold at almost double the official price in Ekiti.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Not surprising news. Only a matter of time before it rises again only this time officially.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Ruggedman1155: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=49511037]You can see

Is Pmb also responsible for this

We need change of attitude

Change begins with me[/quote= Ruggedman1155. is pmb not awere of this?[/color][color=#990000] cry cry
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by nkowaputa(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
You can see

Change begins with me

Yes he promised to fight corruption. That is corruption so he should fight it.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by TPAND(f): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
You can see

Change begins with me

The blame is PMB's. Obvious fails of a bastardized economy. No other person deserves the blame but PMB.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Goke7: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Arrow24:
bro am sorry to inform you that from yesterday night upto now as am typing some filling station in ABJ are having long que

you guys are not getting it, do you think the fuel marketers want to get out of business? or you think we are still in the days when they can hold govt to ransom due to late payment of subsidies, subsidy is gone. if they don't sell, how will they get money. The queue you are seeing may be due to panic buying from online rumors that there will be scarcity like the queues witnessed in lekki few weeks back. If their stock run out, they will source for product or else, they run out of business. Subsidy is the shakara used in those days to hold the country to ransom but now its gone.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Josmila(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
coolzeal:
I thought they claimed to have fixed most of the refineries in this nation and besides, I'm holding someone accountable when he created a remarkable speech to stabilise oil price. It's only fair to increase workers salaries and minimum wage.

For the record, I'm not a partisan but a free thinker.

Very obvious you're not a partisan.

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
modath:

No, you pick a gun & do yourself in... saves everyone the trouble of trying to explain clear & simple .... the stations that have been selling & still do at 143 are they super humans or ghosts?

Is it the government's (Buhari is the subject of your indisguisable innuendo) that you love to hate responsible for this

He is supposed to (from thousands of kilos away) do the job of the regulatory agencies by remote control on their behalf?...

Na wah! cool

Just see reasoning ...

Isn't Buhari president again? Aren't those agencies part of government institutions which he controls? Aren't these the institutions you lot screamed a new sheriff is in town and body language mantra when they arrested some stations, but wanna exonerate your sheriff now his body language propaganda isn't flying anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Arrow24: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goke7:

you guys are not getting it, do you think the fuel marketers want to get out of business? or you think we are still in the days when they can hold govt to ransom due to late payment of subsidies, subsidy is gone. if they don't sell, how will they get money. The queue you are seeing may be due to panic buying from online rumors that there will be scarcity like the queues witnessed in lekki few weeks back. If their stock run out, they will source for product or else, they run out of business. Subsidy is the shakara used in those days to hold the country to ransom but now its gone.
bro I no doubt you oo but que still dey Sha
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by nkowaputa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
modath:

No, you pick a gun & do yourself in... saves everyone the trouble of trying to explain clear & simple .... the stations that have been selling & still do at 143 are they super humans or ghosts?

Is it the government's (Buhari is the subject of your indisguisable innuendo) that you love to hate responsible for this?

He is supposed to (from thousands of kilos away) do the job of the regulatory agencies by remote control on their behalf?...

Na wah! cool

A man in Lagos and another from sokoto buys pms the same price at Lagos depot but while it cost the man in Lagos 60,000# to move his product to his gas station in Lagos, it cost the man from sokoto about 500,000#. Do you now see why the man I sokoto would not sell at 145?

Fighting corruption is institutional if Buhari means to fight corruption, the he will achieve it through institutions which will be across the country so that he doesn't have to be everywhere to monitor.
As far as I'm concerned he isn't fight corruption as corruption is at its peak now.
Corruption is not only when government officials loot money. When gas stations sell higher than stipulated is also corruption. And if he promised to fight corruption and these are happening, then he as failed.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by lafuria1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
This report is very wrong, Vanguard is a disgrace,

I live in akwa ibom, I went to Niger state and kaduna state recently, no independent marketers in the mentioned state were selling above 145 naira, none at all, in minna, some filling stations put up banners to attract customers saying they sell at 143 naira.

The petrol station opposite my house is selling at 141, I ask the fuel attendant the reason for such, she said it's because if too much competition, almost all fuel stations have fuel including nnpc mega stations and they sell at 145, and because of low patronage, they have lot of petroleum to sell.

Is Vanguard newspaper so addicted to negative news.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by muller101(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dnt mind them

In Lagos they are selling 140 , and 142 and 143 already.
and u are happy. Don't worry u will soon buy at 180 or more.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by adami: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dnt mind them

In Lagos they are selling 140 , and 142 and 143 already.

the seaport is in lagos, the oil comes in through Lagos, other states have to buy from Lagos and transfer via fuel tankers.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by lafuria1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
kukandaka:
I disagree with this report. I am from Gombe and the fuel are selling from 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, and highest 145. I have never seen any filling station selling above 145 to best of my knowledge.

I believe you, I don't live in gombe but in kaduna and Niger state, same thing as yours in gombe, it's a big competition among the marketers,

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Goke7: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Those who still believe that there will be fuel scarcity or price of fuel will just rise arbitrarily still don't understand we are no longer in the era of fuel subsidy and that we are now in the era of deregulation where every marketer has to work for his money or close shop.

How Nigerians don't understand this is amazing.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by AntiWailer: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
muller101:
and u are happy. Don't worry u will soon buy at 180 or more.

Talk to your rogue brothers to stop taking advantage of you.

Even if it sells for 400naira that will not make me change any of my V6 cars , neither will i park them.

So weep for yourself instead.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by muller101(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Talk to your rogue brothers to stop taking advantage of you.

Even if it sells for 400naira that will not make me change any of my V6 cars , neither will i park them.

So weep for yourself instead.
I can see ur un cultured attitude. See mouth like v6 combustion chamber.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by lora1: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is the change we clamor for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Now that is happening, we are crying embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It is the help of God we need not man's help.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Here in kano na N141 N142 dey sell am oo

1 Like

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by AntiWailer: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
muller101:
I can see ur un cultured attitude. See mouth like v6 combustion chamber.

Are u pained ?

why u taunting me with 180 per liter. How was that relevant with the fact i stated earlier ?

...and YES the last statement is also a fact.

You can hit your head on the wall I care less.
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by AntiWailer: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
adami:

The seaport is in lagos, the oil comes in through Lagos, other states have to buy from Lagos and transfer via fuel tankers.

So that justifies the 30 Naira difference per liter ?
Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by cecidore: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
I do not agree with this post. Many parts of Akwa Ibom sell between 140 and 145. There may be places in the interior rural communities I have not been to but urban areas and under 145. Port Hacourt and Yenogoa same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) by adami: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

So that justifies the 30 Naira difference per liter ?

It is N20 difference and No i'm not justifying the difference just pointing out that fuel marketers can afford to sell below the recommended price in Lagos so Lagos should not be used as a yardstick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Tinubu Honoured At Lagos House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.