Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims (5808 Views)

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Beautymc:

Muslims are soldiers of mohammed and osama bin ladin. That's why killing flows in their body instead of blood.

Re-read your signature; do you really believe in those words?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2010
Beauty is a beast. Lol
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by ymozay: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2010
I think islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
Yeah
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2010
ymozay:

Who says? You must be ignorant! If you compare the number of Christian dominated countries to that of the Islamic ones, you will see clearly that Christians outnumbered the muslims. Because of the inferiority complex and fear of extinction of Islamic religion, that is why they are involved in all acts of terrorism and religious crises that befalls this country only in the NORTH.

Muslims Think, Think and Think again there are no virgins waiting for you in heaven, God is not pleased with shedding of blood!
To those who have ears, let them hear!
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by kolaoloye(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2010
ymozay:

You are very correct and that is why we are having more crises in the world today.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
kola oloye:

You are very correct and that is why we are having more crises in the world today.

Hilarious.

One denies, another accepts but adds some junks. Lets wait and see what others shall say more. lol grin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Abuzcla: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
muhsin:

Hilarious.

One denies, another accepts but adds some junks. Lets wait and see what others shall say more. lol grin

xtianity has its own woes and problems as well but islam is horrible and worse. I belong to none
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abuz©la:

xtianity has its own woes and problems as well but islam is horrible and worse. I belong to none

Then I say sorry for you. tongue
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
someone has impersonated ABUZOLA
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by 0hsisi: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
ymozay:

When their girls become wives at the ripe age of 9 what else do you expect
copulation galore and almajiris all over the place
Go to Kano
There are over 1 million almajiris littered all over the place
Is that really a good thing?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
Here is one, Babe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2010
We are the majority. *jumping in joy*
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2010
Nigeria havent progressed since independence well enough,thks to muslim leaders who were selfish.Yar adua a fellow dying muslim refused to hand over due to islamic selfishness exhibited by mohammad
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2010
Is PDP or yar'adua, don't let me slap ur head for misguidedness
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by mex004(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2010
do we base population by no. of unreasonable children(almajiris) or by reasonable children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) / The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.