Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims (5807 Views)

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by 0hsisi: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
what is not funny?
Has abuzola not threatened people here Muslims and Christians alike with death several times?
The guy is a true soldier of allah
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
0hsisi:

what is not funny?
Has abuzola not threatened people here Muslims and Christians alike with death several times?

So is Osama, But I dont know why he is reluctant to get his 72virgins in heaven instead of fucking those smelly afghanistan girls,

This one Yar adua is sick he better go blow up the national church in Abuja and kill the infidels so he can get his reward of 72 virgins in heaven before he just die for saudi arabia with no infidels killed grin

Abuzola u too
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Ohsisi: « #129 on: Yesterday at 07:20:35 PM »
what is not funny?
how do you do it, woman; you alone soldier of three gods, when you just one?

One is more concentrated than 3. No? One is fuller than 3? (Considering that in each scenario, there is no increase in consistency, except in the three containers situation, there is a variation in the volumes!).

Ohsisi, and other Keferis, you guys stress yourselves to the hilt; instead of focusing on One God, you run from pillar to post to wall (lol). Pity people.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
olabowale:

@Ohsisi: « #129 on: Yesterday at 07:20:35 PM » how do you do it, woman; you alone soldier of three gods, when you just one?

One is more concentrated than 3. No? One is fuller than 3? (Considering that in each scenario, there is no increase in consistency, except in the three containers situation, there is a variation in the volumes!).

Ohsisi, and other Keferis, you guys stress yourselves to the hilt; instead of focusing on One God, you run from pillar to post to wall (lol). Pity people.

d urself and allah a favor kill an infidel grin
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
@igbo boy; « #130 on: Today at 12:19:05 PM »  
Quote from: 0hsisi on Yesterday at 07:20:35 PM
what is not funny?

So is Osama, But I dont know why he is reluctant to get his 72virgins in heaven instead of bleeping those smelly afghanistan girls,

This one Yar adua is sick he better go blow up the national church in Abuja and kill the infidels so he can get his reward of 72 virgins in heaven before he just die for saudi arabia with no infidels killed

Abuzola u too
And no one dies except that the time, the place and how is written down, already! Hey man, when will you march on the mosque as a Christian Soldier and go to Christian Heaven, or you are so afraid and you are now waiting for "Rapture?" PLease make heaven, whatever that contains. By the way am not propagating that you go hurt anybody or do something stupid. Am just responding to your silly opinion. Same can easily be said about the christians who have never walked away, graciously from a "good fight". Every fight is a good fight in Christian eyes and turning the other cheek is just a decoration! Heck, each Jesus statement is a thing of decoration. Thats all.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
olabowale:

@igbo boy; « #130 on: Today at 12:19:05 PM »  And no one dies except that the time, the place and how is written down, already! Hey man, when will you march on the mosque as a Christian Soldier and go to Christian Heaven, or you are so afraid and you are now waiting for "Rapture?" PLease make heaven, whatever that contains. By the way am not propagating that you go hurt anybody or do something silly. Am just responding to your silly opinion. Same can easily be said about the christians who have never walked away, graciously from a "good fight". Every fight is a good fight in Christian eyes and turning the other cheek is just a decoration! Heck, each Jesus statement is a thing of decoration. Thats all.

grin you telling me to march to a mosque, for what? if i kill muslims am going to hell fire sharp sharp, so no thank you,

I prefer hollow words like that of Budha or Jesus since thats what you claim to words that incites violence from you know who
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
@igbo boy: « #132 on: Today at 12:42:56 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:38:06 PM
@Ohsisi: « #129 on: Yesterday at 07:20:35 PM »  how do you do it, woman; you alone soldier of three gods, when you just one?

d urself and allah a favor kill an infidel
Read The Book of Timothy. The word "infidel" is in there. Infidel is an english word, just like Igbo is an igbo word. Neiter is arabic. Quran is revealed in arabic, so give me infidel in arabic language; you will never find it.

Disbeliever is Kufar, and its derivitives. Please when you write, think first because you may be shooting yourself in the foot! While you are telling your civilian President to do evil, if you have said it in time of Christian Obasanjo, you would have been hung like Jesus of the Bible. No?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
@igbo boy: « #134 on: Today at 12:54:33 PM »
you telling me to march to a mosque, for what? if i kill muslims am going to hell fire sharp sharp, so no thank you,
I am encouraging you, in the way you are encouraging people. There is no hell fire in Christianity, just like there is not Paradise in there. The worst for you is lake of Fire and the best for you is Heaven. Paradise is forbidden for you.

I prefer hollow words like that of Budha or Jesus since thats what you claim to words that incites violence from you know who
Both Budha and Jesus are mere Idols and or Statures. Go check the cross, you will see an almost naked person hanging. Thats your idol or stature. Continue to worship it, darn idol worshipper! Too can do this, you know.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
olabowale:

@igbo boy: « #134 on: Today at 12:54:33 PM » I am encouraging you, in the way you are encouraging people. There is no hell fire in Christianity, just like there is not Paradise in there. The worst for you is lake of Fire and the best for you is Heaven. Paradise is forbidden for you.

Both Budha and Jesus are mere Idols and or Statures. Go check the cross, you will see an almost unclothed person hanging. Thats your idol or stature. Continue to worship it, darn idol worshipper! Too can do this, you know.

guy if idol worshipping can bring world peace then yes o, instead of mohammed wey started terror or becasue for mecca they didnt accpet him he gats to comeback and kill them,, advising u not to leave islam o cos the punishment for apsotacy na beheading (yea religion of tolerance indeed grin ) and if pesin curse mohammed suicide bomb his head o (yea religion of peace grin )

you can decieve the white man about islam= peace but no be me, i dey see una activities well well from russian to china to europe to america to nigeria to spain to india to somalia, tell me where u guys dont forment trouble? Na by force to worship mohammed? HABA
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Igbo boy: « #137 on: Today at 01:07:47 PM »
guy if idol worshipping can bring world peace then yes o,[;/quote]By this I summit that Shinto, Budhhism, etc are better than Cristianity. No?

instead of mohammed wey started terror or becasue for mecca they didnt accpet him he gats to comeback and kill them,, advising u not to leave islam o cos the punishment for apsotacy na beheading (yea religion of tolerance indeed ) and if pesin curse mohammed suicide bomb his head o (yea religion of peace )
Why do you curse a person who has not offended you? Or Muhammad (as) offended you and please tell us when, where, how and why? If a person were to curse those whom you love (say parents) you will be a bad son not to be even angry about it. No? If anyone curse Jesus, will you not be angry about it, at least? This is your God and you have the right to protect his integrity. No? Especially, when there is open lie against him, maigning his character.

you can decieve the white man about islam= peace but no be me, i dey see una activities well well from russian to china to europe to america to nigeria to spain to india to somalia, tell me where u guys dont forment trouble? Na by force to worship mohammed? HABA
No one worships Muhammad (AS). I know I will never worship him. I am worshipping the same Lord that he worshipped, in the same way he worshipped that Creator! Now, as to your hypothesis of troubles being formented all over the world, I say that the same White you are claiming that I can deceive brought Christianity to Nigeria, in deceit; On one hand a Bible, and the other a strive, gun, death, slavery, oppression, etc! The KKK of America use the Bible to oppress blacks. There was a white guy that appeared on NL this past week; he called himself NiggarHtr. He is obviously a Christian since he says "you muslim terrorists". He is obviously a Nigerian hater since he says "Nigerian scums." He is a black skin hater "since he said making the world a better place, one niggar at a time (and we see a picture of this buffoon with the biggest assult weapon/gun)". Even your Christian people do not restrict themselves when they do evil, they break all rules.

Man, go sidon.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Igbo boy: « #137 on: Today at 01:07:47 PM » Why do you curse a person who has not offended you? Or Muhammad (as) offended you and please tell us when, where, how and why? If a person were to curse those whom you love (say parents) you will be a bad son not to be even angry about it. No? If anyone curse Jesus, will you not be angry about it, at least? This is your God and you have the right to protect his integrity. No? Especially, when there is open lie against him, maigning his character.

No one worships Muhammad (AS). I know I will never worship him. I am worshipping the same Lord that he worshipped, in the same way he worshipped that Creator! Now, as to your hypothesis of troubles being formented all over the world, I say that the same White you are claiming that I can deceive brought Christianity to Nigeria, in deceit; On one hand a Bible, and the other a strive, gun, death, slavery, oppression, etc! The KKK of America use the Bible to oppress blacks. There was a white guy that appeared on NL this past week; he called himself NiggarHtr. He is obviously a Christian since he says "you muslim terrorists". He is obviously a Nigerian hater since he says "Nigerian scums." He is a black skin hater "since he said making the world a better place, one niggar at a time (and we see a picture of this buffoon with the biggest assult weapon/gun)". Even your Christian people do not restrict themselves when they do evil, they break all rules.

Man, go sidon.

Typical muslim, when I tell them about what mohammed did or what is actually in the quaran, they start telling me white man KKK, white man did slavery and bla bla bla,

If you want to debate then base your arguments on what the bible said and not what man did, now tell me if the quran didnt say and eye for an eye? if the quran did not promote apostacy? If mohammed was not infact rejected initially in mecca and then came back and slaughtered the people?

My guy SHARAP there, stop arguing blindly
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
and there you are telling me because somebody insults mohammed then its ok to blow him up?(equating that to someone insulting my beloved parents)///u are a bafoon, how does your statement equate with the biggest lie told to Man that Islam is a religion of peace?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
Watch your language, dude.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
muhsin:

Watch your language, dude.

Or what?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by damibravo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
modern day persecution, lord,i thank u because i was born into christianity!, imagine,, thank GOD i wasn't born into a violent religion, thank GOD for i know the truth and am set free for life, i pray u guys encounter what saul encountered before he changed to apostle paul!,
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
damibravo:

modern day persecution, lord,i thank u because i was born into christianity!, imagine,, thank GOD i wasn't born into a violent religion, thank GOD for i know the truth and am set free for life, i pray u guys encounter what saul encountered before he changed to apostle paul!,

you are on the wrong track, being a christian cos you are born into it means you are confused. you got to do your soul searching and conclude is what suits you regardless of your family's creed,
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2009
igbo boy:

Or what?

Nothing; just a piece of advice.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2009
muhsin:

Nothing; just a piece of advice.

Am not too big for advice but your advice has the ring of partiality attached to it, if you had cautioned your brother Olabowale too then it would seem like a sincere advice
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by muhsin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
igbo boy:

Am not too big for advice but your advice has the ring of partiality attached to it, if you had cautioned your brother Olabowale too then it would seem like a sincere advice

Did he say anything bad to you? Where?
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2009
muhsin:

Did he say anything bad to you? Where?

No qualms, its all good,
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by BinAffan: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
Do you really want to know who is a real christian.Study your bible b/4 i explain more."it is clearly stated in the bible study well".
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Igbo boy: « #139 on: December 11, 2009, 12:49 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on December 10, 2009, 01:47 PM
@Igbo boy: « #137 on: Today at 01:07:47 PM » Why do you curse a person who has not offended you? Or Muhammad (as) offended you and please tell us when, where, how and why? If a person were to curse those whom you love (say parents) you will be a bad son not to be even angry about it. No? If anyone curse Jesus, will you not be angry about it, at least? This is your God and you have the right to protect his integrity. No? Especially, when there is open lie against him, maigning his character.

Man, go sidon.

Typical muslim, when I tell them about what mohammed did or what is actually in the quaran, they start telling me white man KKK, white man did slavery and bla bla bla,

If you want to debate then base your arguments on what the bible said and not what man did, now tell me if the quran didnt say and eye for an eye? if the quran did not promote apostacy? If mohammed was not infact rejected initially in mecca and then came back and slaughtered the people?

If I argue with what are in the Quran and also what are in the Bible, will you then agree, and stop acting as if you have been stung? Now agree and give me your Questions, sorry Argument one at a time and I will only deal with whats in the pages of te Books.

By the way, you sir already kill Trinity by your statement. Remember we cant find Trinity in the pages of the Bible, and when it appears in the Quran, Allah rebuke such a blasphamously erronous statement of the Christian! Let the truth me told.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2009
ok olabowole

you want questions? Ok so lets act civil from now on no more unnecessary bashing,

question 1: Was mohammed rejected by the people of mecca initially?

question 2: Did he not go back with his folllowers and killed the people of mecca that chased him away before?

question 3: In Islam, is it not so in accordance with the priniciples of sharia that if a muslim rejects islam and converts to another religion that is considered apostacy and as such should be put to death?

If u noticed i didnt say anything about o muslims did 9/11 or muslims bombed the train in london and spain, Am only going to say what is in the quran and not what muslims did cos to me there are two different things,
Like wise dont tell me kkk are christians, hitler is a christian, europeans who did slavery are christians etc just tell me what is in the bible,

Like i said lets keep our responses civil, We can agree to disagree
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by 0hsisi: 4:40am On Dec 15, 2009
igbo boy:

goodluck trying to reason with a Muslim
when they are thinking of meat for the next pot of peppersoup

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by No2Atheism(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2009
igbo boy:

ok olabowole

you want questions? Ok so lets act civil from now on no more unnecessary bashing,

question 1: Was mohammed rejected by the people of mecca initially?

question 2: Did he not go back with his folllowers and killed the people of mecca that chased him away before?

question 3: In Islam, is it not so in accordance with the priniciples of sharia that if a muslim rejects islam and converts to another religion that is considered apostacy and as such should be put to death?

If u noticed i didnt say anything about o muslims  did 9/11 or muslims bombed the train in london and spain, Am only going to say what is in the quran and not what muslims did cos to me there are two different things,
Like wise dont tell me kkk are christians, hitler is a christian, europeans who did slavery are christians etc just tell me what is in the bible,

Like i said lets keep our responses civil, We can agree to disagree

- Goodluck to having a civil discussion with a muslim . . . lipsrsealed

- Goodluck to them only focusing on the Quran and Mohammed . . . lipsrsealed

It would be easier for a pig to fly than for muslims to actually admit anything to you in public. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I would advise you not to waste your strenght trying to engage them in a civil discussion . . .
- I would also advise you not to insult any muslim even if you are tempted to do that . . .

- I would only advise you to continue to say the truth on the thread and do not worry whether they respond or do not respond. . . have it in mind that what you are saying would read by other muslims that are having doubts about their religion hence that you are actually figthing for the soul of those muslims that have not been completely brainwashed just as the "True Muslims" have been brainwashed.

As far as the "True Muslims" are concerned it would take a literal miracle to change them cus:

- Some of those "True Muslims" have gone in too deep into Islam that it is now psychologically, mentally and financially difficult for them to change, its difficult for them to reason outside of their indoctrination.
-  Some of those "True Muslims" know the kind of fate that awaits anyone that converts away from islam, hence even though some of them actually want to stop being a muslim, they are actually scared to do so publicly cus they know that they can actually be killed by their so called "Muslim Brothers" for the sin of apostacy.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2009
50% KE? How can an American statistic know about this when Nigeria doesn't even know her own population? Americans didn't conduct any census here either. Statistics lost credibility a long time ago cause it's inductive and it's a 99% error conduct. They can gather 1000 Chinese people and judge the entire Chinese population (over a billion) by just the 1000 they gathered. Crappy craps. Same way they had a statistics that said Black women don't get any replies from men with just 300 black women who are fat and obnoxious.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by damibravo(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2009
@igbo boy:tell me how am in a wrong religion and i 'll give u thousands of reas0ns why am right and islam is wr0ng!
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
damibravo:

@igbo boy:tell me how am in a wrong religion and i 'll give u thousands of reas0ns why am right and islam is wr0ng!

bros i no get you, am not here to say which faith is right or wrong am just saying things that happened or is in the quran
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by igboboy1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
bro damibravo i said u are on the wrong track cos you are a christian becuase u were born into it and not because u actually agree with its teachings
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by I: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
0hsisi:

goodluck trying to reason with a Muslim
when they are thinking of meat for the next pot of peppersoup

No2Atheism:

- Goodluck to having a civil discussion with a muslim . . . lipsrsealed

- Goodluck to them only focusing on the Quran and Mohammed . . . lipsrsealed

It would be easier for a pig to fly than for muslims to actually admit anything to you in public. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I would advise you not to waste your strenght trying to engage them in a civil discussion . . .
- I would also advise you not to insult any muslim even if you are tempted to do that . . .

- I would only advise you to continue to say the truth on the thread and do not worry whether they respond or do not respond. . . have it in mind that what you are saying would read by other muslims that are having doubts about their religion hence that you are actually figthing for the soul of those muslims that have not been completely brainwashed just as the "True Muslims" have been brainwashed.

As far as the "True Muslims" are concerned it would take a literal miracle to change them cus:

- Some of those "True Muslims" have gone in too deep into Islam that it is now psychologically, mentally and financially difficult for them to change, its difficult for them to reason outside of their indoctrination.
-  Some of those "True Muslims" know the kind of fate that awaits anyone that converts away from islam, hence even though some of them actually want to stop being a muslim, they are actually scared to do so publicly cus they know that they can actually be killed by their so called "Muslim Brothers" for the sin of apostacy.

What are u afraid of? Olabowale to "steal" ur man? that sounds hilarious.

Had u hold truth u won't reacted this way. matter of fact.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2009
Muslims are soldiers of mohammed and osama bin ladin. That's why killing flows in their body instead of blood.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Are Muslims by Beautymc(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2009
igbo boy:

So is Osama, But I dont know why he is reluctant to get his 72virgins in heaven instead of bleeping those smelly afghanistan girls,

This one Yar adua is sick he better go blow up the national church in Abuja and kill the infidels so he can get his reward of 72 virgins in heaven before he just die for saudi arabia with no infidels killed grin

Abuzola u too
hahahahaha i laugh in Igbo. That's a good advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.