Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? (720 Views)

How Much Does Telecom Companies Pay Landlords For Erecting A Mast On Their Land? / Plz How Much Will It Cost Me To Repair This Lumia??? / How Much Will It Cost To Get A System With This Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by tafrica(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2016
According to CNN, here is the break down

Screen: $37
Battery: $4
Cameras: $26
Logic Board: $74
Speaker: $11.50
Casing: $22
Other Parts: $117.50
Total cost: $292
Retail Price: $749

128gb Model

http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2016/09/16/iphone-7-cost-to-build.cnnmoney/index.html

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by colossus2: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
So if your phone is faulty, you go to computer village and buy the parts and give to a technician to fix for free cool
Then a software engineer flashes the phone for free also.
A round of applause to you op cheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by nnamdibig(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2016
It's only business, don't take it personal
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by tafrica(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Take it easy, my post isn't to attack iPhone7 or anyone that buys it; If you have your money, use it on anything that makes you happy.
I only posted it just for education and enlightening purposes.
Apple is out to make profit, the buyers buy what makes them satisfied, everyone is happy.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by colossus2: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
tafrica:
Take it easy, my post isn't to attack iPhone7 or anyone that buys it; If you have your money, use it on anything that makes you happy.
I only posted it just for education and enlightening purposes.
Apple is out to make profit, the buyers buy what makes them satisfied, everyone is happy.
No Bro, my point is there's no personnel cost.
At least those things don't assemble themselves.
There are personnel in charge of hardware and those in charge of software etc.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Buld An Iphnoe 7? by tafrica(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
colossus2:

No Bro, my point is there's no personnel cost.
At least those things don't assemble themselves.
There are personnel in charge of hardware and those in charge of software etc.

OK, now I get your point.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unsolicited Game+ Subscription / Very Neat Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop For Sale / Lenovo K910l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.