Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yemi Oke Deserves To Be Pitied - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Oke Deserves To Be Pitied (412 Views)

See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. / The Awfully Unlawful Outbursts Of Yemi Oke: A Charge & Bail Lawyer / Re: Adebutu-yemi Oke’s Campaign Of Calumny Against Me Over Adebutu’s Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Oke Deserves To Be Pitied by patiot: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2016
YEMI OKE DESERVES TO BE PITIED

This boy called Yemi Oke deserves to be pitied and I pray the Almighty Allah to have mercy on him.

It is gratifying that someone who denied ever meeting me has now owned up to following someone to visit a fellow party man!

Yet, in contradicting himself, he said I tried to woo him to my side and promised him a Reps ticket. Thank God, he didn't say I asked him for money. Surprisingly, he didn't say when and where all these conversation took place.

The truth is: If I see Yemi Oke on the street, I cannot recognise him. I have only seen him once. And that was when he and Segun Seriki came to my office over the PPN case.

I don't have any reason to attack him. God has blessed me enough to be able to hire some of the best lawyers around. So, why would I go after him? I can't even remember him winning any case against me. He just cited the one they instituted against my nomination at the Federal High Court, Abeokuta, which they lost!

I only called him to ask why he would ask the court's registry not to avail us the processes even when he had addressed the press on the suit. He took offence and began to malign me as if I am his mate. Even if I am not old enough to be his uncle, I should be old enough to be his elder brother!

Anyway, I do not intend to join issues with him any further. When we meet in court and/or at the NBA Disciplinary Committee, all the issues will be thrashed out and water will naturally find its level. Thank you.

~SPBK.
Re: Yemi Oke Deserves To Be Pitied by izombie(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Who are you and who da heck is yemi oke?

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan Collapses In Adamawa State / Recession: We Can’t Cut Interest Rate, CBN Tells Adeosun / Don't Hesitate To Bite Off Any Rapist's Penis; Cut It Off- Lawyer Advises Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.