Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bolustic And Friends. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolustic And Friends. (889 Views)

Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / What Family And Friends Think Happens When You Live In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolustic And Friends. by HungerBAD: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic I greet you.

About to catch a flight so will be fast.

Yesterday,Omenka chatted with me on my BB and was surprised he told me he was facing a 2 months ban,and so I asked him why.

He said he replied to some insults.

This morning I logged in and see you are getting upset over some comments,and wants to join in words exchange.

My style of writing:

As a matter of personal principle,I do not reply to insults or childish taunts,for one simple reason "Person dey big pass something"

I have never insulted a Nairalander.

I am one of the most insulted writers on Nairaland,and if you go through all the posts,I have never replied to anybody ONCE.

I just ignore them.

You,Modath,Aressa,Omenka,passingshot,shamecurls and the others I consider mature in your writings should learn not to join issues or exchange words with these guys.

I am puzzled to why some people would prefer to insult others,just because they have a contrary view to theirs.

Their insults do not define who or what you are bolustic,so please do not get worked up over anything.

As they grow older,they will discover that insults takes nobody anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Funlordjnr: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

Omenka is usually on the good side of these mods so I wonder why dem knack am this type of akpapko this time around!

Anyway at least the 2 month break may do him some good and he would be back before xmas hopefully more refreshed and hoping to steer clear of such mongs that got him into e-jail!

As for the mods, una no dey try! Bans should not exceed a week at most! Its not as if anyone has ever died from online insults sef! And the bias you all exhibit is absolutely disgusting atimes!

Anyway na una sabi, that's my 10 naira for now!

1 Like

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by ificatchmodeh: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one..your friends atimes are careless with words. jumps on some unnecessary threads,and get involve. undecided

Ain't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Hiploko(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bolustic I greet you.

Yesterday,Omenka chatted with me on my BB and was surprised he told me he was facing a 2 months ban,and so I asked him why.

This morning I logged in and see you are getting upset over some comments,and wants to join in words exchange.

My style of writing:

As a matter of personal principle,I do not reply to insults or childish taunts,for one simple reason "Person dey big pass something"

I am one of the most insulted writers on Nairaland,and if you go through all the posts,I have never replied to anybody ONCE.

I just ignore them.

You,Modath,Aressa,Omenka,passingshot,shamecurls and the others I consider mature in your writings should learn not to join issues or exchange words with these guys.

I am puzzled to why some people would prefer to insult others,just because they have a contrary view to theirs.

Their insults do not define who or what you are bolustic,so please do not get worked up over anything.

the part you mentioned 'matured' made me laugh. So been an APC e-warrior automatically makes one a matured person just as been an APC member makes one corruption free... Lmao

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by DabuIIIT: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bolustic I greet you.

My style of writing:

I just ignore them.

such a laughable thread/post..just cannot stop laughing..if only nairalanders would take a tour on those nairalanders you mentioned,especially that irritating bolustic. Some like omenka even have abusive texts against certain tribes on their profile pages! Is that what you call maturity? Am not excluding myself buh i find it extremely difficult when i log on and find 1000 and 1 'matured' folks with hand lenses 'checking names' and making,posting all manner and sorta noice and sounds and thrash. The receivers aint invincible..omenka is the author of 'bonobo monkey'...a matured dude indeed!
Its ur business your reply to insults or not,the fear of ban has kept ur tail under,cos u are mostly 1st to comment and most of ur posts are scathing as well.
..so you guys and chap to that...bolustic,have a great day.

I know omenka's other handle will report this post. Whatever.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bolustic I greet you.

My style of writing:

I just ignore them.

Thanks, your advice is well noted' Just got another nugget from you.

2 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2016
This people won't stop, always trying to make themselves look good and others bad undecided .Ndi Matured cry

6 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Candyrain(m): 4:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
This people won't stop, always trying to make themselves look good and others bad undecided

Quite appalling. So much for their maturity.

6 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by IVORY2009(m): 4:35am On Sep 21, 2016
DabuIIIT:

such a laughable thread/post..just cannot stop laughing..if only nairalanders would take a tour on those nairalanders you mentioned,especially that irritating bolustic. Some like omenka even have abusive texts against certain tribes on their profile pages! Is that what you call maturity? Am not excluding myself buh i find it extremely difficult when i log on and find 1000 and 1 'matured' folks with hand lenses 'checking names' and making,posting all manner and sorta noice and sounds and thrash. The receivers aint invincible..omenka is the author of 'bonobo monkey'...a matured dude indeed!
Its ur business your reply to insults or not,the fear of ban has kept ur tail under,cos u are mostly 1st to comment and most of ur posts are scathing as well.
..so you guys and chap to that...bolustic,have a great day.

I know omenka's other handle will report this post. Whatever.

lolzzz, wat an analysis grin the only person frm the Apc nairaland chapter that is mature to some extent is passingshot, the omenka the OP mentioned is a tribal-war lord, and the tend to jump into any thread just to be first to comment, especially if the said thread makes front page, including the OP, and he calls this maturity? grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by DabuIIIT: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
IVORY2009:

lolzzz, wat an analysis grin the only person frm the Apc nairaland chapter that is mature to some extent is passingshot, the omenka the OP mentioned is a tribal-war lord, and the tend to jump into any thread just to be first to comment, especially if the said thread makes front page, including the OP, and he calls this maturity? grin grin
guy those two peeps u mentioned are one and the same,theres a 3rd as well.. shine ur eyes
grin
av a great day all.

1 Like

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Ngokafor(f): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Hiploko:
the part you mentioned 'matured' made me laugh. So been an APC e-warrior automatically makes one a matured person just as been an APC member makes one corruption free... Lmao

.....Spot on!!...you can imagine the crap op just wrote undecided...I have never come across a more delusional group of people out of touch with reality than these apc goons..

...A clear case of a madman who calls sane folks mad..na dem sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by HERSLEY(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hiploko:
lol exactly my tots.... Those people he mentioned are tribal bigots and lunatics. None of them are sane. Hungerbad, if u term this people mature, then u MUST be empty upstairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Mujaheeeden: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Hmmmm....
chai upon the whole epistle hungrrbad typed your name is not there undecided

You are becoming irrelevant to your fellow APC peeps grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by Mujaheeeden: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
So omenka is in nairaland prison eating roasted plantain and groundnut grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolustic And Friends. by zeusdgrt(m): 3:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Why dint u mention keneking,beremex?cz they hv left ur APC e warrior grouup?myguy go sit down for dirty,u are nt close to maturity or logical analytical factual situation thinking neither do u possess writing ethics integrity judging by your post and one sided support presentations.person when dey mama put say he wan tk flight...lol

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happening NOW @ Edo Decide / Ondo 2016: AD Names Tinubu’s Man, Bola Ilori As Oke Campaign DG / Aisha Buhari Set To Get PDP Membership Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.