Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) (10861 Views)

₦2.5billion, Will You Buy This 57-acres Island Mansion In Canada(Photo) / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Mugabe's Million Dollar Real Estate Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by Solo84(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Photos of the interiors of the home of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has hit the internet. The multi million dollar mansion situated in Abuja is worth $30Million (N5b) and it spells out luxury. According to Africa Cradle, Dangote has called the mansion home for good twelve years, and he just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom.

Talking about his living room, he said:”Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn’t have in your home. I love watching television. I watch a lot of business channels, such as Bloomberg TV, which is my favourite and many others. I look forward to the day when AFRICA will have quality media, which gives us good entertainment, and insightful information into African business trends and those from other parts of the world as well. But yeah, welcome, this is my living room.”

Talking about his kitchen, he said: “They say that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is where the meals are created – it fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families all over the world. Some say that while life may be created in the bedroom, it is certainly lived in the kitchen. ”

Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by Solo84(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talking about his home office, the richest man in Africa said: “Whether you work from home full-time or a few hours a week, setting up your home office properly is important for your comfort and productivity. I have hosted a number of very important people here, including Bill Gates, President Goodluck Jonathan, and many others I am not inclined to mention. ”

About his bedroom, Dangote said: “I feel bed to show you where I sleep, you know. But here is where I sleep. My wife and I try the best we can to keep this place as serene and quite as possible.To tell you the truth, I spend less time here than I do in my office and elsewhere where I can work. I do value relaxation and unwinding, and I have read a lot of news articles and research studies that recommend eight to ten hours of sleep. But why should one sleep so much? To relax? Don’t get me wrong, relaxing is good, but if you love to sleep, poverty will be your portion. Well, this is my bedroom, let’s move on.”

Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by Solo84(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talking about his home office, the richest man in Africa said: “Whether you work from home full-time or a few hours a week, setting up your home office properly is important for your comfort and productivity. I have hosted a number of very important people here, including Bill Gates, President Goodluck Jonathan, and many others I am not inclined to mention. ”

About his bedroom, Dangote said: “I feel bed to show you where I sleep, you know. But here is where I sleep. My wife and I try the best we can to keep this place as serene and quite as possible.To tell you the truth, I spend less time here than I do in my office and elsewhere where I can work. I do value relaxation and unwinding, and I have read a lot of news articles and research studies that recommend eight to ten hours of sleep. But why should one sleep so much? To relax? Don’t get me wrong, relaxing is good, but if you love to sleep, poverty will be your portion. Well, this is my bedroom, let’s move on.”

SOURCE : https://www.naij.com/974792-see-inside-dangotes-multi-million-dollar-abuja-mansion-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by Solo84(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by gunuvi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Angel wey dey in charge of money sharing. Wetin I do you? Abeg, I am very sorry if to say I offend you.
I be your paddy from today onward. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by TPAND(f): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naij and Junk Journalism are inseparable. That is not dangote's house interior. Stop lying and feeding Nigerians junks
Re: Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Olodo blogger. That white house is at Ikoyi in Lagos and not Abuja. Also, the interior you posted do not come from that house. Try to get correct information so as not to expose your folly to the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Two Dead In Abuja Building Collapse (Pics) / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost / LASEMA Saves 3 Kids From Burning House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.