Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Save My Soul Appeal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save My Soul Appeal (269 Views)

Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK / Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. / FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul Appeal by aadogo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
My name is Abubakar Abdulaziz Dogo, an indigene of Kogi State. Thus, I am writing this, to appeal for your help.
The life of my fourteen weeks old daughter Rahamatullah Abubakar, is about to terminate as she has been diagnosed of a heart diseases. The result came out after series of Medical test been carried out at the F.M.C; Lokoja and University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja respectively. Currently, She is lying critically ill on the sick bed at the Emergency Paediatrics Unit of latter. For the past six weeks, she is being under the aids of life support (Oxygen) at the hospital.
I have spent all i had and now, i am being asked by the Management of UATH, Gwagwalada to avail the sum of Four Million, Two Hundred Thousand Naira only (N4, 200, 000.00) for the operation in India; as such could bail my daughter Rahamatullah out.
It will gladden my heart if NairaLand can send a representative to come to UATH, Gwagwalada and ascertains my narration, Sir.
Enclosed are the picture of the baby and a copy of the Echo result for your view.
Thanks for granting me audience while anticipating for your prompt response.

ACCOUNT DETAIL:
Account Name: Abubakar Abdulaziz Dogo
Bank Name: GTB
Account No: 0048547911

(1) (Reply)

INCREASON MALE FERTILITY: Reasons And Solutions / 7 Days Program To Start Living A Healthy Life / Agomelatine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.