Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! (11401 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2006
they wan carry 419 sty carry my j-baby! sori iwdnt happen ! yall keep dreamin
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by jaybaby(f): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2006
Orikinla:

Donzman,
Why not go for Jaybaby?
If she is exactly like her posts, then she would be worth all the chase.

Without even seeing her live, I can bet you that Jaybaby would be hot.

You know smtimz i dnt _stnd u---hope u r not bin sarcastic here

& 4 u , perdumb liv my ass alone---Y r u a stalker?
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2006
i think my heart don de break! hmm
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by jaybaby(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2006
Abeg come here make i break am finish 4 u grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2006
Orikinla:

Donzman,
Why not go for Jaybaby?
If she is exactly like her posts, then she would be worth all the chase.

Without even seeing her live, I can bet you that Jaybaby would be hot.

I don't get it man! undecided
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2006
hahaha yes j-baby

i hope the news i de hear now na lie

about 100 ppl died in fuel explosion in lagos ! hmmm na waaoo lets how u can break this superman
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Orikinla(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2006
jaybaby:

You know smtimz i dnt _stnd u---hope you're not bin sarcastic here

& for you , perdumb liv my ass alone---Y r u a stalker?

Jaybaby,
Sarcastic?
Not at all.

I believe in posts than in what members put up in their profiles.
Since the Papermoon scandal, I don't believe the profiles of members again.

I am watching a Spanish film as I am posting.
A pretty young woman has been in coma for over four years and the medical male nurse who knew her even before she had an accident is looking after her day and night.
Her nudity means nothing to him now.
But he still loves her.
He bathes her and changes her dresses. And even when her periods come, he washes away the mess.

Have you been with someone in coma before?

Life is too precious for us to joke with it.

Our subtle characters are often woven in our words and actions than in our looks.

Your words speak volumes.

Your words show that you are very confident of yourself.
So, I am not flattering you or being sarcastic. And I am not trying to appeal to you.
I am only stating what I think.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by kollyp2000(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2006
I dont know why i dont like the girl called gene, may be it is because of the rumour that she's dating number two man, dont say i tell you o
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by needeeg(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
hmm, though she said will be base in Ghana for the rest of her life, then she no serious sef!, well i think it will be nice of her fans in here that she is back, anyway ppls miss her and they said she's tryin so far, cos i hv not been watching her movies though! cool
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by geminibaby: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2006
to all of u saying shes pompous and arrogant, was she arrogant to u or u r just going by dem say
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by dennylove(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
JAY-BABE,i have a word for you,
ALWAY APPRECIATE WHEN PEOPLES ADMIRES YOU
AND GIVES YOU COMPLIMENT.
YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW, BUT IT GOES A LONG WAY.

NEW HAPPY kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2006
na lie thats blatantly 419 styl!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Labans(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2006
Genevieve Nnaji good to have you back, you should have told me when we met @ Bongavilla hotel in Port Harcourt on the 23rd of Dec.2006.

Am proud to have you back
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by lunafish(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2006
I loved Girls Cot. Ini edo was the weak link but Rita Dominc really shone. Genevieve is back people, she looks better than ever and she was bold and appealing. Uche Jombo impressed me. I recommend it; ladies you'll learn a few tricks- I Know I did.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by queen2(f): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2006
Finally watched the movie, it not different from them hostel-like and aristo girls movies, but its different with some things, i love the actresses and actors they used.

yes luna, i know they were so trickish and smart, genevieves looks radiant and classic, guess she is back witha bang
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by boladonas(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2007
my dream gurl is back with a big bang.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by odunzee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
just to say hi
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Emad(f): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2007
grin grin kiss kiss

Jaybaby cherie
You dey for this side too, i hear you ohhhh
I am Glad Genny is back , thumps up girl
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by jaybaby(f): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2007
Emad dearie Where on earth have U bin? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by montili(f): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2007
coolWell well good for her (east & west, north & south there's no place like home) , she's back to do her thing but for what it's worth i prefer Ini Edo to her. Though thier both pompus but i believe that's thier style. After all when it comes to entertainment in general we have a lot of crazy stars showing thier styles & doing thier thing. cheesy
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Emad(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2007
wheykie but when u are so good it is difficult to be humble now, ( that is not an excuse for arrogance anyway )
she is one of 9ja's best, I wonder whether there are no younger upcomers who can create more competition, this beauty thing seems to center around Genny, kate, Omotola, SDA, are these the ONLY talents 9ja has?
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by afrikangal(f): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2007
dem i really like the movie is nice.about her comin back or not people sholud pls mind their business.is of no use to people who r against her.it is her life!anyway i gbadun the movie. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by sstar(f): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2007
d movie is actually aight.really feeling gene's new look tho, she is looking very classy and chic ,
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by brensbee22(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2007
i av seen the movie,it was kinda hot,wit all the part 1,2 n 3.
There were really hot in that movie
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by freddie1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
welcome back genny! grin
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Love44(f): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2007
I love Ini Edo, Genevieve and etc in the movie.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by soulpatrol(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2007
abeg where can somebody watch free naija movies online? give a sister a link or 2. thanks cool
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by hotangel2(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2007
Everyone can now watch the movie for FREE on www.onlinenigeria.com

Click on nigerian movies.

I love the movie, but i think there's a part 4.

By the way. Nigerians are upgrading in the fashion department ooo. Chai men, i just wanted to steal everything those girls had one. Having all of them in one movie is the bomb. And damn, Uche is one sexy and beautiful lady.

hmmmm, I actualy like the movie. And of course, Genevieve, is Muaaaahhhh!!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by queen2(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
It's part 1-2, there is no 4 , i think they uploaded it on onlinenigeia as 4 parts
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by hotangel2(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2007
Then there should be a part three then.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by soulpatrol(f): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
thanks hot angel wink
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2007
all yall fake SUCKER-____KERS OUT THERE AT ONE POINT NOLLYWOOD IS BAD at the other nollywood is

thanks hot angel 
Posted on: February 05, 2007, 10:25 PMPosted by: hot-angel 
Insert Quote
Then there should be a part three then.
Posted on: February 05, 2007, 08:59 PMPosted by: queen2 
Insert Quote
It's part 1-2, there is no 4 , i think they uploaded it on onlinenigeia as 4 parts
Posted on: February 04, 2007, 11:53 PMPosted by: hot-angel 
Insert Quote
Everyone can now watch the movie 

nonesense

NO TIME FOR GHANA MUST GO!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas / Discussion About Snuff R73 Compilation Keep Scrolling If Not Interested Thank Yo / “Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.