Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! (11402 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by hotangel2(f): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2007
superman:

all yall fake SUCKER-____KERS OUT THERE AT ONE POINT NOLLYWOOD IS BAD at the point nollywood is

nonesense

NO TIME FOR GHANA MUST GO!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

uhmm u quoted me but i dont understand what you are saying.

AMen my bro. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2007
go read that again ! i think u might understand what i meant now then make sure u holla still.

like u name doe hot hmmm. like that
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by PTBNaija(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2007
I loved Girls Cot, but I wish the part 4 is out already. Or if it is out already, that they would upload it. Anyways, I completely agree with the outfits in that movie, they were stunning. Especially everything that Genevieve wore smiley
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Ameriefan(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2007
Just becos ini edo is in that's why am gonna watch it for
if not for ini or Rita i wasnt gonna watch it.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by scjb612: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2007
Girls Cot is a brilliant movie, you need to see how all the movie stars adore Geni. You gives should stop calling her names, it's her life and she lives it the way she wants. if she tell you what she has under gone in life, you had been bussy than her. No body on this planet is perfect. YOU AIN'T.  Ganian films are growing so fast, we can't let them take over, their govt help, we need help from our govt as well. we need our favorite stars back on screen.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by justina09(f): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2007
yea movie is iight, i liked it, u can go to www.onlinenigeria.com to see it/ its on the drama side
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by cutieexx(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
Girl's Cot was d BOMB!!!!!!!!!!! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
intriging, sexy, manipulating, conspiracy, betrayal, eveything u can ask 4 is in it.
GENEVIEVE was walkin on waters in dat movie, cheesy cheesy cheesy d sister had d movie curled around her lil finger. wink winkSHE'S BACK and what a grand opening!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by monica(f): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2007
my genny is back ooooooooooooooh
i loved that movie , genny is da bomb
she really gave it all , starting from shoes up till her hair-do they were all amazing
as for INI what did she think she was doing? she really sucked in that movie
she was the weakest link(i'm not saying she is always that weak)
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by MsBS(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2007
I am new to Nollywood. when did she leave and how long was she gone for?
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by Busta(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2007
what happened to her in that movie? seems like she had lost sooo much weight and looked like some 15yr old.

The movie wasn't all that . . they did a lot of "show offs" with the clothes, cars, houses, etc and try to intimidate pple with their looks and xters. . besides, i neva actually understood the end of that movie.

The movie got no head or tail.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by monica(f): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2007
THATS IS TO YOU MY DEAR COS FOR ME IT WAS JUST MUUAAH
I SAW THE HEAD AND ALSO THE TAIL ACTUALLY IT COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN A BETTER END.
WELL DONE GENNY & CO
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by superman(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2007
well said i would think by now!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by cutieexx(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ Busta, girl undecided undecided when u started 2 watch d movie, did u plan already from d beginning not 2 lik it, because that would b d only reason why it's not happening, why u aint diggin' d movie because 2 me, it's da bomb!!!

P.S: yeah, GEN N does look like she jus recovered from some indian food poison; shocked undecided lost a lottta weight lik d normal way a person loses carbon dioxide n takes in oxygen, u know !!! wink wink wink
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by chiogo(f): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2007
Yeah. GIRL'S COT was the shiznit! I just saw it. Movie rocks! Y'all should see it.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by 9ja4eva: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2007
Wow what a movie.I really enjoyed it.Genny and Jumbo entertained me.A must watch oh.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by star01(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

Wow what a movie.I really enjoyed it.Genny and Jumbo entertained me.A must watch oh.
where do u get all dose naija movie 4rm, i ve nt watch dem in a while
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by 9ja4eva: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2007
I get dem from Nigeria oh my people send it down ere bt u cn try www.onlinenigeria.com
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by MsBS(f): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2007
where do u get all dose naija movie from, i ve nt watch them in a while

Or you can get them from ebay. Thats where I put mine!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by 9ja4eva: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2007
www.onlinenigeria.com

Think u can watch it dere
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by kobe(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2007
Feel free to hurl insults at me on this one, it's okay.
Everyone seems to be drooling over this home video like it's da bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbomb, ummm, no it's not.

Same predictable crappy home video, I lost interest in it 1/3 of the way through the first disc.
oh, and the opening scene was irritating.  the screeching noise, the police chase, the set-up, yawn.

predictable, you can tell it is nonsense since there's a need for 4 parts to it.  Very few films should require a part 4, crappy cot ain't one of em.

Let the onlinsults begin
go!
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by 9ja4eva: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2007
Hmm yeah d police chase kinda messed it up @ first bt on d whole its a great film.Genny,Rita,Ini,Uche,Benita e.t.c did a good job.I cant stop watching d film.
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2009
i loved this movie!
everything besides the lesbian part. tongue lipsrsealed
but genny was my girl, taking the lead role as usual.
of course she is the star! grin
kiss
Re: 'Girls Cot' Movie: Genevieve Nnaji Is Back! by chief22y: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2010
To realize how smart, caring and loving Genny can be you first have to gain her love and respect. Than you will she she wants to help others and to be treated and loved as a woman and not as a superstar. She is down to earth, friendly and yes beautiful.

Genny wants to return to college and study art. She is a famous model, actress and has made her mark in the record industry in Nigeria. Genny loves people and is so very friendly and loving to people who are honest and themselves around her. She deserves attention but does not demand it. I love this lady with all my heart and soul and will be so happy to be if nothing else a very good and dependable friend to they beautiful lady.
Chief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas / “Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Obama Featured In Latest Nollywood Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.