Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife (3674 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
rexben:
I don't care about what Peter said. All i care about is what Jesus said, Peter will even be judged by what Jesus said.
Hence you are disobeying Jesus Who you claim to be following!

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 27 [size=18pt]and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
[/size]John 15:20,27
No believer today can lay claim to being with Jesus from the beginning of His earthly ministry except the 12 hence if we reject their witness, we reject Jesus Himself!
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
rexben:
You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matt 23:33
For this reason I am sending you prophets and wise men and experts in the law, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town,
Matt 23:34
Compare with this;
33 "Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a fence around it, dug a pit for its winepress, and built a watchtower. Then he leased it to tenant farmers and went on a journey. 34 When the harvest time was near, he sent his slaves to the tenants to collect his portion of the crop. 35 But the tenants seized his slaves, beat one, killed another, and stoned another. 36 Again he sent other slaves, more than the first, and they treated them the same way. 37 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and get his inheritance!' 39 So they seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. 40 Now when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?" 41 They said to him, "He will utterly destroy those evil men! Then he will lease the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his portion at the harvest."
Matt 21:33-41
Did God send another person after they killed His son according to the parable?
How many of the OT prophets were crucified? Or how many OT prophets were flogged in synagogues? This was a prophecy by Jesus. Besides the parable did not speak of the son resurrecting does that mean He didnt? And after He resurrected did He not say this to the 12:

Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you
John 20:21

Now back to this, Luke 6:13, Jesus called them Apostles! QED.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by puresaint12(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
After u accuse someone of using physical things to explain spiritual things, are human beings containers? Which container are you? Milo? Peak milk?.Apostle paul wrote clearly about this subject as The Holyspirit inspired him,if it was evil as you hope it is,he would have written it down
rexben:
I quite understand your christian view but it is very wrong.
I have a question for you; if you have two containers of water, then you emptied them to a larger container. How many containers do you now have?
If two shall become one. They're one. You can't separate them, you can't distribute roles to them. They share everything together. If the husband is the head, the wife is equally the head.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by puresaint12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gbam!! Simple
Scholar8200:

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 27 [size=18pt]and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
No believer today can lay claim to being with Jesus from the beginning of His earthly ministry except the 12 hence if we reject their witness, we reject Jesus Himself!

1 Like

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
How many of the OT prophets were crucified? Or how many OT prophets were flogged in synagogues? This was a prophecy by Jesus. Besides the parable did not speak of the son resurrecting does that mean He didnt? And after He resurrected did He not say this to the 12:

Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you
John 20:21

Now back to this, Luke 6:13, Jesus called them Apostles! QED.
Did you know that some scripts were missing? What happened between Malachi and Matthew, did you know?
Saying how many prophets was flogged or crucified is borne out of little or no knowledge of the scriptures.
What you called prophecy is not prophecy, it is actually confirmation of prophecy.
You're smart ooo, you dodge my question
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
puresaint12:
After u accuse someone of using physical things to explain spiritual things, are human beings containers? Which container are you? Milo? Peak milk?.Apostle paul wrote clearly about this subject as The Holyspirit inspired him,if it was evil as you hope it is,he would have written it down
You actually have a point but since you guys are blinded by Paul's evil doctrine, i had to use earthly things. I wish I'd no need to use earthly things to explain.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? John 3:12
Jesus had this same problem with Nicodemus
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Scholar8200:

If we reject their witness of Jesus, we reject Jesus himself. But if we reject the witness of Peter of his wisdom, we reject him and Jesus.
Pls, answer my question plssssss
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
rexben:
If we reject their witness of Jesus, we reject Jesus himself. But if we reject the witness of Peter of his wisdom, we reject him and Jesus.
Pls, answer my question plssssss
so was Peter right about Acts 1:25? And was Luke right about Luke 6:13!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
rexben:
Did you know that some scripts were missing? What happened between Malachi and Matthew, did you know?
Saying how many prophets was flogged or crucified is borne out of little or no knowledge of the scriptures.
What you called prophecy is not prophecy, it is actually confirmation of prophecy.
You're smart ooo, you dodge my question
interesting! Name one of such books and / or a prophet that was crucified! When history itself testifies that between Malachi and Matthew was about 400 years of Divine silence! Now just to win an argument you allude to that which does not exist for which you have no proof!

Dodge which question? You wont be the first that plays such card here on NL. Maybe you should answer this first: the parable ends with the death of the son does that mean there was no resurrection!

I challenge you, name ONE prophet that ministered between Malachi and Matthew or name one OT prophet that was crucified before Christ, by the Romans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
interesting! Name one of such books and / or a prophet that was crucified! When history itself testifies that between Malachi and Matthew was about 400 years of Divine silence! Now just to win an argument you allude to that which does not exist for which you have no proof!

Dodge which question? You wont be the first that plays such card here on NL. Maybe you should answer this first: the parable ends with the death of the son does that mean there was no resurrection!

I challenge you, name ONE prophet that ministered between Malachi and Matthew or name one OT prophet that was crucified before Christ, by the Romans.
Divine silence? Lol, only christians can be fooled with this because they're gullible.
Now there were some present on that occasion who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
Luke 13:1
Was this recorded in the old testament?
Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower in Siloam fell on them, do you think they were worse offenders than all the others who live in Jerusalem?
Luke 13:4
You're asking me to show you a prophet that was crucified.
It is pointless talking to you. You're just a parrot of Paul.
You need to learn, you think you know much, I'm sorry to say this, you know nothing. Pls, go and learn.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
so was Peter right about Acts 1:25? And was Luke right about Luke 6:13!
If you send your brother to run an errand for you, would you call him an errand boy?
Apostle means sent ones. Jesus did not call them sent ones. Simple logic.
Pls, go and learn your bible and English language, you need it to be able to comprehend.
Thanks
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
If you send your brother to run an errand for you, would you call him an errand boy?
Apostle means sent ones. Jesus did not call them sent ones. Simple logic.
Pls, go and learn your bible and English language, you need it to be able to comprehend.
Thanks
answer yes or no!
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
Divine silence? Lol, only christians can be fooled with this because they're gullible.
Now there were some present on that occasion who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
Luke 13:1
Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower in Siloam fell on them, do you think they were worse offenders than all the others who live in Jerusalem?
Luke 13:4
You're asking me to show you a prophet that was crucified.
It is pointless talking to you. You're just a parrot of Paul.
You need to learn, you think you know much, I'm sorry to say this, you know nothing. Pls, go and learn.
loosing your temper so soon?! Anyway the events recorded in Luke 13 occured at the time of Christ not before. Besides those were neither prophets and apostles nor were they crucified, what then?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
loosing your temper so soon?! Anyway the events recorded in Luke 13 occured at the time of Christ not before. Besides those were neither prophets and apostles nor were they crucified, what then?
I just have a suggestion to make!; pls, change your name from scholar to something else.
Loosing my temper? No, I'm just frustrated at your blindness
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
rexben:
I just have a suggestion to make!; pls, change your name from scholar to something else.
Loosing my temper? No, I'm just frustrated at your blindness
okay.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
God created man and woman. One is not inferior to the other.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by florencepoko2: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
This pronated education these days by a pastor who failed miserably in his marriage. To be recognized that he mismanaged his marriage with his many extra marital adventures, he prefers to leave the silly theories of this kind. Anyway his wife found a new husband better than him. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Antichrist? / My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.