Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife (3459 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Ranchhoddas: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

Really? Do you even understand what means?
No human being was suppose to work, but now we work. if i work hard and accumulate for my kids for them not to sweat, there was sweating, I sweated for them. whether they themselves sweated or not, but there was sweat.

Really? Is this how you interprete yours?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

And Paul, First a lawyer,then a Tent maker.
Thanks a lot! Together with Aquila and Priscilla Acts 18:3. Now op, where they disciples of Jesus or not? undecided
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Really? Is this how you interprete yours?

What does the Bible say?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The Caesarean Section is a painless method of delivery, so is delivery under conditions of epidural anaesthesia.

Says who abeg? Do you know the pains that is associated with C.S.? For one whole week a woman who went through C.S. is still down while the woman who delivered normally is already jumping about.

The woman who delivers through C.S can't have more than 4 kids, but a normal woman can have 15 kids.

And why does she need C.S. in the first place? Complications gives rise to C.S.

1 Like

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Scholar8200:

Is this deliberate or inadvertent?

New International Version
When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles: Luke 6:13

Yes, He calls all to salvation but not all are Apostles.
It was a mistake. I meant Jesus never called His disciples apostles.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by lonzo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello rexben

The Husband being the head if God order for the Family

It's not evil in anyway.

God is the head of Christ
Christ the head of the Man
The Man The head of the Woman

That's just the divine order

The man is held accountable for the Family that's why it's a position of responsibility and service.

I understand some men has bastardised the system and made a mockery of women but that's not the case here. Being submissive doesn't mean the woman is a fool or a mat to step on. The man whose head is Christ never takes his woman for granted.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
lonzo:
Hello rexben

The Husband being the head if God order for the Family

It's not evil in anyway.

God is the head of Christ
Christ the head of the Man
The Man The head of the Woman

That's just the divine order

The man is held accountable for the Family that's why it's a position of responsibility and service.

I understand some men has bastardised the system and made a mockery of women but that's not the case here. Being submissive doesn't mean the woman is a fool or a mat to step on. The man whose head is Christ never takes his woman for granted.
I quite understand your christian view but it is very wrong.
I have a question for you; if you have two containers of water, then you emptied them to a larger container. How many containers do you now have?
If two shall become one. They're one. You can't separate them, you can't distribute roles to them. They share everything together. If the husband is the head, the wife is equally the head.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
rexben:
It was a mistake. I meant Jesus never called His disciples apostles.
so what does Luke 6:13 mean?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Says who abeg? Do you know the pains that is associated with C.S.? For one whole week a woman who went through C.S. is still down while the woman who delivered normally is already jumping about.

The woman who delivers through C.S can't have more than 4 kids, but a normal woman can have 15 kids.

And why does she need C.S. in the first place? Complications gives rise to C.S.

If a woman has an epidural or a spinal, she's likely to experience no pain (other than the tiny pinch of the IV needle). The labor isn't painful. There's very little sensation at all until the drug wears off. But she won't experience pain from labor. So there you have it, there can be no pain during natural labour. So much for Gods curse. grin grin
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

If a woman has an epidural or a spinal, she's likely to experience no pain (other than the tiny pinch of the IV needle). The labor isn't painful. There's very little sensation at all until the drug wears off. But she won't experience pain from labor. So there you have it, there can be no pain during natural labour. So much for Gods curse. grin grin
And when the drug wears off?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by promise101: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
rexben:
Did you accept that you're still under the curse? If yes, what did your Apostle Paul said Christ came to do?
To TAKE AWAY THE CURSE OF THE LAW!
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

And when the drug wears off?
She's already completed child birth. No pain again. Your God isn't all knowing after all
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

She's already completed child birth. No pain again. Your God isn't all knowing after all
You know? I have met dumb folks, you are an embarrassment to their kinsfolk.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
promise101:

To TAKE AWAY THE CURSE OF THE LAW!
Pls, understand my point before you reply. Thanks
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
I just checked it. Do you it was narrated. It was not quoted. He called them apostles and not Jesus said"you're my apostles"
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
I just checked it. Do you know it was narrated. It was not quoted. He called them apostles and not Jesus said"you're my apostles".
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Imaooo. A lazy man should not be given food oo.
This man here is lazy, no one give him food.
jeezzzzz
As Jesus was lazy, right?
As His followers that followed Him anywhere and everybody were lazy and jobless?
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Christians will do everything to disobey Jesus and obey Paul. Paultians
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

You know? I have met dumb folks, you are an embarrassment to their kinsfolk.
Switch to insult when you can't handle the argument. Typical undecided
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

Switch to insult when you can't handle the argument. Typical undecided
Am not joking, you are. I have been following you up. I think you are a teenager.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by analice107: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
rexben:
As Jesus was lazy, right?
As His followers that followed Him anywhere and everybody were lazy and jobless?
Preaching the gospel is a full time job. more tedious that tilling the ground sef.

This guy sha.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
analice107:

Preaching the gospel is a full time job. more tedious that tilling the ground sef.

This guy sha.
Sometimes, christians think they are smart. They aren't, they are dull.
If they aren't dull, they will have seen that their bible contradicts itself.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
rexben:
I just checked it. Do you know it was narrated. It was not quoted. He called them apostles and not Jesus said"you're my apostles".
So you mean Jesus never said so? Do you see your problem now cast in bold relief?? (once it does not agree with my opinion it cannot be true) The same mindset makes you write off the other epistles. You better REPENT!!!!

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:Luke 11:49

Who said this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
rexben:
Christians will do everything to disobey Jesus and obey Paul. Paultians

And folks like you will do everything to exalt your opinions above the word, you better REPENT!!!!
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Now rexben, would you like to correct Peter here:

That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
ACts 1: 25,26

Remember that there were 120 people in that upper room.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by malvisguy212: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Scholar8200:

That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

weldon bro, long time.

1 Like

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
weldon bro, long time.
Thanks , indeed. I have been hyper-busy.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by malvisguy212: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Scholar8200:
Thanks , indeed. I have been hyper-busy.
Happy to know that you are alright. God bless you.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by Scholar8200(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
Happy to know that you are alright. God bless you.
Amen, and you too.

1 Like

Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Scholar8200:

I don't care about what Peter said. All i care about is what Jesus said, Peter will even be judged by what Jesus said.
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
And folks like you will do everything to exalt your opinions above the word, you better REPENT!!!!
Don't get it twisted. It is not my opinion that i am exalting, it is Jesus's
Re: The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife by rexben(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
So you mean Jesus never said so? Do you see your problem now cast in bold relief?? (once it does not agree with my opinion it cannot be true) The same mindset makes you write off the other epistles. You better REPENT!!!!

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:Luke 11:49

Who said this? undecided
You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matt 23:33
For this reason I am sending you prophets and wise men and experts in the law, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town,
Matt 23:34
Compare with this;
33 "Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a fence around it, dug a pit for its winepress, and built a watchtower. Then he leased it to tenant farmers and went on a journey. 34 When the harvest time was near, he sent his slaves to the tenants to collect his portion of the crop. 35 But the tenants seized his slaves, beat one, killed another, and stoned another. 36 Again he sent other slaves, more than the first, and they treated them the same way. 37 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him and get his inheritance!' 39 So they seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. 40 Now when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?" 41 They said to him, "He will utterly destroy those evil men! Then he will lease the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his portion at the harvest."
Matt 21:33-41
Did God send another person after they killed His son according to the parable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven / Do You Believe In Afterlife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.