Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (67644 Views)

Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by jonhemma11: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Four ritualists were allegedly arrested with fresh human hearts in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state. The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20, all confessed to commiting the crime. The suspects said their victim- a young lady, was brought from Ago Iwoye area. When the lady was resisting sexual advances from them, they hit her with a charm and she couldn't say anything again. Read their confessions below;

Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, suspect.

Nurudeen Adeniyi is my name, I am 34 years old. I am selling cement and rice and I am an Alfa.

I told him (Banjo) that I need human heart and he said he has a man that can get it for him.

I just take the delivery of this one (hearts) and I have collected two pieces two years ago.

I am not the person that used the one I collected two years ago, the person that used that one is dead now.

I want to use the parts for eyonu, ebe a won agba.

I regret my actions and I want Nigerians to forgive me.

Tunde Banjo, 29, herbalist, suspect.

This my brother asked me that he needs breast and 'TOTO' (female genitals) and one day I was playing in my house and I see this guy with his friend and I told them that one of my brothers need this thing and he said he could get it for me.

He called me one day that he has seen a lady. I was not there when they killed her o but she was killed in my (herbalist) office.

Temitope Alaba 20, suspect

"I was there when they killed the girl but I wasn't the one that killed her. I am an herbalist apprentice.

The girl was killed with a knife.

It was Tobi and 'Asa' (nickname) that killed the girl. They brought her from Ago Iwoye area.

When the lady was resisting sexual advances from them, they hit her with a charm and she couldn't say anything again.

Tobi Olukoya , 20, suspect

I was outside, I don't know how pepe and Tope killed her.

They told me they needed women breast and private part and if I could lure a girl to their place, they would give me 30 thousand naira.

But they only gave me 500 naira to go and eat after the operation.

I picked them from Ago garade.

Commissioner of Police Ahmed Iliyasu has confirmed the incident;

"You can see a recession of human being back to cannibalism and we would not allow that, that is why when out operatives got this information, we quickly swung into action and rounded them up.

We have interviewed them. That is bestial and we cannot allow that. We have carried out our constitutional duties by arresting them,” he said.

Definitely, the right procedure will be taken and they would be charged to court for prosecution.

Nobody will hide under any guise to perpetrate any criminal act in the state and go free, we will definitely get at him. We have our various tactical deployment, we have our covert operations and we are picking them up,” he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ritualist-arrested-in-ijebu-igbo-with.html

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Mologi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
human heart is wicked!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
sad Brutal Jungle Justice is Justified here angry

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Heart of men is desperately wicked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
We cnt say they are heartless cos they have hearts and even carry extra.

I hope they are sentenced to death by firing squad.

Useless eediots.

NCAN East coast are on their way .

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Davash222(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Heart of men is desperately wicked
Hope that innocent heart im seeing there is not inclusive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by psucc(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
How dark the human heart can be.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
They are animals with human skin.
Judges. Do ur job angry

6 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Cadamlk: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
They kill ,yet they dont want to die. undecided

14 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by INTROVERT(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Just makes me cringe to see mans inhumanity to fellow man.

16 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked God
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Rilwayne001: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ogun state and terror. angry

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by jneutron4000: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Afonja grin

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by GoggleB(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
All is well.. Wicked people..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Decibel: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
The suspects are:

Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34,
Tunde Banjo, 29,
Temitope Alaba 20,
Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Specialty: Ritualism using Human parts.
Continent: African
Region: Sub- Saharan Africa
State of Residence : Ogun State
Town : Ijebu Igbo

NCAN ASIAN COORDINATOR FOR AFRICA REPORTING LIVE FROM HONG KONG

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nutase: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
NCAN

17 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by GraceInUSA: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nkan be

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by madapcmod: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Okokobioko! The usual and normal suspects whenever ritual is mentioned. I Mean oblong , chamfered and cone headed Afonjas and Afonjanatus

Did I read Ogun? OK the world capital of ritualism.

NCAN Aduwawa Benin city! Over! I repeat, suspects na d same fiful Over!

Bunch of retar.ded, zombie, ugly, lazy ass ritualists from salt waste! Animals in human skin. Thunder scatter una cone heads!

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Ghost447(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na their way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by omas1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked shocked Tunde Banjo, 29, herbalist, suspect.

This my brother asked me that he needs breast and 'TOTO' (female genitals) and one day I was playing in my house and I see this guy with his friend and I told them that one of my brothers need this thing and he said he could get it for me.

This part funny gan. Illiteracy bad.
Name checkers your brothers have done well come and confirm the names.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Country people, i greet una !

On today's episode of " WE DON CATCH AM "..

My people of Ijebu Igbo have catch 4 men with human heart.

As we check their names, they are from the waste...

Nah dem.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Real sad

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nutase: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by sweerychick(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
That looks like a cow's heart

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by jay509: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
ok
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by ifeelgood: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Devil
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by marshborn(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
What's it with Ogun state and ritualist? undecided

20 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by raker300: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Afonjas and their known past time sport: ritual killings, now a way of life for Afonjas...

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by ogawisdom(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na yo- robber ppl as usual angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by divide9ja: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by gunuvi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
i am speechless. Can we just offer them all to UI zoo lions, instead of wasting tax payers money again on them.
Please i beg lets offer those hungry lions their sallah breakfast that they missed.

28 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.