Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View (854 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic) / Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by Mekusxyz: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016

#WICKEDNESS: VIEWERS DISCRETION

RITUALISTS ARRESTED IN IJEBU-IGBO WITH HUMAN FRESH HEARTS
#CONFESSION

**Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, suspect.

Nurudeen Adeniyi is my name, I am 34 years old. I am selling cement and rice and I am an Alfa.

I told him (Banjo) that I need human heart and he said he has a man that can get it for him.

I just take the delivery of this one (hearts) and I have collected two pieces two years ago.

I am not the person that used the one I collected two years ago, the person that used that one is dead now.

I want to use the parts for eyonu, ebe a won agba.

I regret my actions and I want Nigerians to forgive me.

**Tunde Banjo, 29, herbalist, suspect.

This my brother asked me that he needs breast and 'TOTO' (female genitals) and one day I was playing in my house and I see this guy with his friend and I told them that one of my brothers need this thing and he said he could get it for me.

He called me one day that he has seen a lady. I was not there when they killed her o but she was killed in my (herbalist) office.

**Temitope Alaba 20, suspect

"I was there when they killed the girl but I wasn't the one that killed her. I am an herbalist apprentice.

The girl was killed with a knife.

It was Tobi and 'Asa' (nickname) that killed the girl. They brought her from Ago Iwoye area.

When the lady was resisting sexual advances from them, they hit her with a charm and she couldn't say anything again.

**Tobi Olukoya , 20, suspect

I was outside, I don't know how pepe and Tope killed her.

They told me they needed women breast and private part and if I could lure a girl to their place, they would give me 30 thousand naira.

But they only gave me 500 naira to go and eat after the operation.

I picked them from Ago garage.

To you girls; your BF is broke? Yes! He is. Continue looking for people that are rich until you get used for ritual.

It hurts to see girls run after money coz they want to meet up with demands or their fellow ladies' class.

To those with a poor background; find something better to do than relying on rich guys to pay the bills.

My Piece!

©Oba Michael

ONLY IN SW NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by Mekusxyz: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by favourmic(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aye Ooooo Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by Mekusxyz: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
And ANOTHER:

Herbalist, alfa arrested in Ogun for killing 16-year-old

A herbalist, Tunde Banjo, and an alfa, Nurudeen Adeniyi, have been arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing a 16-year-old-girl, identified only as Olayinka.

They were reportedly arrested in Ijebu Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area of the state.

http://punchng.com/herbalist-alfa-arrested-ogun-killing-16-year-old/

Re: Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by Pidggin(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
But why do this people like juju like this

Re: Pics: Ritualists Arrested In Ijebuland With Human Hearts- Discretionary View by Barney11: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
there is nothing like devil but humans! fear them esp. untamed ones!

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Federal Government Assets That Buhari Is About To Sell – Full Detai / Ibori To Celebrate This Year's Christmas In Oghara, Nigeria - Senator Amori / Aisha Buhari And That BBC Interview……. By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.