Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road (1419 Views)

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by rapcy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
This are some pictures of Enugu Onitsha Express Road photogrid together. Honestly, this is very bad. The earlier our leaders realises that this things matters to the common man, the better for the country.How can this be a state of Express Road? We really need good leaders in this country. embarassed

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/09/present-state-of-enugu-onitsha-express.html?m=1

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
To you guys over there,jonathan has done nothing wrong.
Enjoy his dividence of democracy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Franchise21(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
If GEJ couldn't construct this road for us, do we expect PMB to do so??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by sarrki(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
My Question are

Why are they supporting Jonathan?

Why did he get that massive vote from that end ?

I am now sure that the hatred for Buhari from that part

of the country is based on self delusion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Standing5(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Franchise21:
If GEJ couldn't construct this road for us, do we expect PMB to do so??
Jonathan our hero?

3 Likes

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by sarrki(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
You won't see them comment on this thread

Rochas , Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige &, Ogonnaya onu

Are the greatest man ever liveth in the whole of that

region.

They can see beyond what others can not see

Fashola this is the time to shine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Standing5(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
My Question are

Why are they supporting Jonathan?

Why did he get that massive vote from that end ?

I am now sure that the hatred for Buhari from that part

of the country is based on self delusion

May be it was in good shape during the last admin. Picture don't always tell stories.
Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
16yrs of good leadership.

These are the effects

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
I bet most of the posters above dont even own cars. Government is continum. Buhari should do it if gej didnt. Enough of the argumentum ad hominem!

No mentions ... need me no kerfuffle with little minds. cool
Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by phemmyutd(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
rapcy:
This are some pictures of Enugu Onitsha Express Road photogrid together. Honestly, this is very bad. The earlier our leaders realises that this things matters to the common man, the better for the country.How can this be a state of Express Road? We really need good leaders in this country. embarassed

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/09/present-state-of-enugu-onitsha-express.html?m=1

God Bless Gej their hero. What a legacy

1 Like

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by DelGardo: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tanoid wailers how market?

25,000km of roads constructed by Uncle IB, the hero, yet not 100km in the SE/SS.

Ekenekwa'm unu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by exclusive87(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Too Bad,,, But I learnt the former president construct most of the Eastern Roads.....
Well Am Not Surprised

1 Like

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by striker9(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol they never see chin chun chin
Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Babyfactory1: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Thank you GEJ for this road. You are greater than Ojukwu and all our governors. Thank you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by aarressa: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2016
FG sets to rehabilitate Enugu-Onitsha expressway

ABUJA – Relief is on the way for motorists and other users going through agonies plying the terribly dilapidated Enugu-Onitsha expressway South East zone as the Federal Government has commenced the process for the rehabilitation of the highway. Information available to Vanguard indicated that the government was considering giving out the reconstruction of the dual carriageway project to a competent construction firm under the Public Private Partnership, PPP, scheme.

A dependable source informed Vanguard that the process to give the highway a new look has started during a recent meeting between the Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola and the Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Wilie Obiano in Awka, the state capital. Vanguard learnt that Mr. Fashola while expressing concerns over the deplorable state of the road resolved that the Governor should look for a very competent and reliable construction firm that can handle the rehabilitation works for possible approval

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fg-sets-rehabilitate-enugu-onitsha-expressway/

Fashola to the rescue of course...

Fashola is going to build and finish what the dodoyo and oponu looking like house boy standing next to him in the above picture and his worthless PDP could not build in 16 years..

Smh..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Justiyke4u: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2016
The way this road was neglected is really bad. Those shouting Jonathan Jonathan please be reminded that Jonathan is no longer in power you elect new leaders for improvement and to correct the existing ills. That the past administration didn't do does not mean that the present administration should not. Let's grow up from this pointing of fingers all the time. I wonder if we are actually supporting this government to do what the previous administration could not do or to overlook what the previous government failed to do. What brings development is continuity. I can see that Nigeria's problem is more of psychological.
Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:59am On Sep 21, 2016
The stupidity exhibited by some people here is sickening undecided
Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Oblang(m): 4:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Justiyke4u:
The way this road was neglected is really bad. Those shouting Jonathan Jonathan please be reminded that Jonathan is no longer in power you elect new leaders for improvement and to correct the existing ills. That the past administration didn't do does not mean that the present administration should not. Let's grow up from this pointing of fingers all the time. I wonder if we are actually supporting this government to do what the previous administration could not do or to overlook what the previous government failed to do. What brings development is continuity. I can see that Nigeria's problem is more of psychological.

Yea this shouldn't be over stressed but one cannot just but wonder what gej did for them that made him have this kind of support from them. Unless igbos start seeing development above tribe, I'm afraid it will be very difficult for them to grow...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present State Of Enugu Onitsha Express Road by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2016
President Buhari at work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Appeal Court Over Ondo PDP Candidacy / Press Release Killers Of Police Officer Dsp Mohammed Alkali Arrested · Pol / Cows Now Crossing Pedestrain Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.