Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) (28550 Views)

NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
There like buhari
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Lukmann1: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
cry
Some error out TV stantions do and times is showed how lack they are.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Pathetic! Carelessness in information desemination.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
What do you expect from NTA when the dullarddd president appointed a 72yrs old man as DG of NTA.

The OP should also be ashamed of him/herself for watching NTA in this time and age..... That station kills the brain cells and should be disbanded or sold.

u shud b ashamed of ursef ooo.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2016
berrystunn:
There like buhari
.mmm

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by kings09(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Note d spelling 'EPLOYMENT' cheesy. Sarrki n funkymetahuman come n see d legacies of buhari-thief
Dahkogrin007:
Oshogbo weed station

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2016
ceaz4r:

Reason why Nigeria is not advancing is because she is run by people with your knd of mentality!!
So you have to wait for anothr TV station to change its sound track before you believe NTA should change theirs?
And because others commit blunders so we too should wallow in it and not make efforts to always improve in all that we do?

... And we wonder why the country is a 5th world country.

Please o, what is wrong with the soundtrack? And how does it effect quality of service which is in question?
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
That station should be converted national museum or scrapped. Nobody watches it nowadays. Too dull grin cheesy
I still dey watch am.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by isaacmarshal07: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
This is what I call BRAIN RECESSION !
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
I smell body Double of Obama and John kerry
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Maj196(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Hunger fit dey catch d pesn we write am na.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Ezeibe(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
What do you expect from NTA when the dullarddd president appointed a 72yrs old man as DG of NTA.

The OP should also be ashamed of him/herself for watching NTA in this time and age..... That station kills the brain cells and should be disbanded or sold.
...... wink Even the CNN you worship do mistakes !!!

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by drss2(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
who watches nta in dis era e better make i no chop dan waste time watching dat useless station.
nta is d most backward tv station on earth. tufiakwa!
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by nsilordgmail(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
I get apolo everytime I watch NTA
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Sunglass20(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
DeKen:
Am I the only person who notices that Employment is also wrongly spelt as Eployment

U try...at least you make us go back go check. Good eyes.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Guys dont forget to download the "NTA MOBILE APP" *dodges 44 inches sonywegate tv*!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
sukkot:
daura weed
......Dis wan na SUKKOT-WEED abi ?

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by drss2(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

u don talk am. e dey shame me say some pipul still dey watch dat network.
e better make dem convert am to museum.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Max24: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2016
If it were under GEJ Lai Mohammed would have called for Jonathans resignation for underfunding NTA. Funny World.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by wheredemdey: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... wink Even the CNN you worship do mistakes !!!

Don't make allegations when you have no proof.where did you see me reppin CNN?

Are you happy with the way NTA is being run
Are you happy with the content you watch on NTA?
Are you satisfied that the dullardd man went and brought back a man already in retirement to come and manage NTA?
What is your point?
BTW I rep channels television.CNBC and ABS anytime I am in the east...

A
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by holythug(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2016
People still watch this??...NTA.....electronic museum lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by sukkot: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......Dis wan na SUKKOT-WEED abi ?
i am going to tell the IGWE
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Lasese: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Watching live @CHANGE NEWS.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

Don't make allegations when you have no proof.where did you see me reppin CNN?

Are you happy with the way NTA is being run
Are you happy with the content you watch on NTA?
Are you satisfied that the dullardd man went and brought back a man already in retirement to come and manage NTA?
What is your point?
BTW I rep channels television.CNBC and ABS anytime I am in the east...

A

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2016
DeKen:
Am I the only person who notices that Employment is also wrongly spelt as Eployment

Nah so
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2016
sukkot:
i am going to tell the IGWE
..... grin grin grin

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by alexarelano(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
SMH! sad
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by sukkot: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015 / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.