Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) (28558 Views)

NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by slizylindy: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.

Errmm...why do you sound like you or someone dear to you works with NTA? undecided
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

I want pple to wonder how I got many likes without saying anything

that likes na Photoshop jor..
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by daveP(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.
Bros don't even start cos I can present facts that would make your assertions obsolete instantly.

BBC has improved in color, in social media, in quality, in youth empowerment, in logo also if you didn't notice. The only thing no changed is their mode of operation which is strictly adhered to, but improvised with the arrival of more technology. They don't need to sit with a mics and amplifier to say news.
they don't need to sit and use a-4 papers to read news, tabs now do so.

they don't need to subject staff employment to old peeps alone.

pls aren't you just tired of NTA for once.

The mistakes these international TV stations do are mostly overlooked cos people know the fast track of their info.

NTA should get a core draw designer at least to start with. arrgh!!!

Brown is not an eye-friendly color from the TV. funny enough old peeps that have eye issues are still stuck on it.

as brown as the brown roofed city!!

Marketing strategies also... I can go on and on,but it is simply not marketable, pleasing to the eyes anymore. Archaic!?
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by daveP(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2016
herald9:

LOL

Such a monochromatic stone age station.

I wonder who even told them to develop apps for Android and iOS

I wonder who would download them..
I wonder o. and I heard they pump millions yearly direct from government to run the station. How ironic!!! grin
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by daveP(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
jswagg4:
Not just NTA. Government owned( State/Federal) Radio and TV Stations. A man in late 40s,50s be forming OAP.......... When you're not Rick Dees
All those radio Nigeria outlets in different stations should be scrapped as well. You'll hear something like

oap: and now the presidential convoy makes it way...zzzzzzzzzzz.... into the venue....zzzzzz.....and erm Osaze passes to iheanacho....static Zzzzzzzz......

chai. that buzzing sound sef.....

our old people dey try.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
daveP:
Bros don't even start cos I can present facts that would make your assertions obsolete instantly.

BBC has improved in color, in social media, in quality, in youth empowerment, in logo also if you didn't notice. The only thing no changed is their mode of operation which is strictly adhered to, but improvised with the arrival of more technology. They don't need to sit with a mics and amplifier to say news.
they don't need to sit and use a-4 papers to read news, tabs now do so.

they don't need to subject staff employment to old peeps alone.

pls aren't you just tired of NTA for once.

The mistakes these international TV stations do are mostly overlooked cos people know the fast track of their info.

NTA should get a core draw designer at least to start with. arrgh!!!

Brown is not an eye-friendly color from the TV. funny enough old peeps that have eye issues are still stuck on it.

as brown as the brown roofed city!!

Marketing strategies also... I can go on and on,but it is simply not marketable, pleasing to the eyes anymore. Archaic!?
I stressed on soundtrack and blunders not the ones you listed.Soundtrack isn't the problem but the way of broad casting
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by jswagg4(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2016
daveP:
All those radio Nigeria outlets in different stations should be scrapped as well. You'll hear something like

oap: and now the presidential convoy makes it way...zzzzzzzzzzz.... into the venue....zzzzzz.....and erm Osaze passes to iheanacho....static Zzzzzzzz......

chai. that buzzing sound sef.....

our old people dey try.
For real man.... You just hit the nail on the head!
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by daveP(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I stressed on soundtrack and blunders not the ones you listed.Soundtrack isn't the problem but the way of broad casting
lol

all are ways of broadcasting now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far / List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015 / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.