Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) (37757 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Riot In Uniabuja As School Shuttle Breaks Female Student's Leg(photos And Video) / Girl Who Sheds Her Skin Every Six Weeks Thrown Out Of School [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2016
This boy was going to school this morning, see the terrible thing that happened to him, So SAD!!!. May God Grant him quick recovery. Amen.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2016
shocked

He's losing so much blood!
This boy may die in a few more minutes if that bleeding is not stopped.
The accident likely ruptured an artery.

19 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2016
So sad, he should be taken to the hospital ASAP. That leg can still walk again

9 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2016
JohnnyNY:
So sad, he should be taken to the hospital ASAP. That leg can still walk again
Maybe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Princejboy(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2016
wishing him speedy recovery

6 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by dedons: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2016
ewwww...
see what Buhari and APC caused.
May God help us.

12 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by veacea: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by majoh163(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
get well soon... but what really happened... and school just resumed.. may we not experience any form of accident during this ember season

25 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
This is really sad....

1 Like

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Turks: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
And they left him in that position? Whatever happened to first aid? I mean...Even the OP toook time to take pictures. Na only prayers you fit offer abi?

Well, lemme pray for you too. If the same predicament befalls you (God forbid). May someone leave you sitted, take pictures of you and post it on NL in order to make FP. angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
blood of Zachariah

this is bad really bad..

we can almost see his bone

this chances of this leg been amputated is very slim

all we can do is ask for the lord protection in our day to day activity

this is very horrible..i dont wish this for anybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Uchizzy:
This boy was going to school this morning, see the terrible thing that happened to him, So SAD!!!. May God Grant him quick recovery. Amen.

how did the terrible thing happen ..what caused it..was he running after a bus..or hit by a car..u just come here post news without detailed information

7 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
WTF??!!! shocked

OP, you for put discretion for this stuff now angry . . . This stuff is freaking crazy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
WTF!!!

Instead of taking photos, a tourniquet should be made and used to tie his leg to stop the blood loss. There is no way in hell that major arteries have not be severed. That injury in itself isnt fatal, but the blood loss is what can kill him and nobody there seems to be knowledgeable in basic first aid to take action.

I hope he survives it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
dedons:
ewwww...

May God help us.

Are you Alright?

Get sense na! Or borrow if it's too expensive! angry

21 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by helphelp: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Our emergency unit not in sight...

I pray he survives this feat...
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
dedons:
ewwww...
May God help us.

Mtcheeeew!!! Person got crushed and you're here blaming it on APC and Buhari . . . You need more than some serious and fatal spanking dude undecided

11 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by stano2(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Oh
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by handysuzy(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2016
My God!! They should help him instead of snapping pictures. That boy could die if he loses too much blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by faruz: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Hysmady(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Damn..He's loosing so much blood..Needs help asap...God be with him...
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by KingGeorgey(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
How did this happen again na... Mehn I just pity the boy... God help us.. Let tragedy dat consumes blood and money be far from us...

1 Like

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by kaen1317: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Which kind world be this? Sorry my boy
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Really bad . God save him
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Oh my God!

I pray he survives this and I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Gnwuashi: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
So u no help u con stay dey take pisure abi? Why is there only one person standind by the boy...
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by asarebabson: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
This has been reported since yesterday by AIT. So sad & terrible accident.
Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Daewoods(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Very terrible..

Today is my birthday, I'm so happy and grateful to God Almighty. tho no job and all, Nairalanders pls give me 500 likes as prayers and good wishes!

6 Likes

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by stubbornman(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

which kind wahala be this nah ... somebody should help him and stop taking pictures angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nikkyhoney143(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Omg, this is so sad.. Wish him quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days / Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Universities / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.