Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125410 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by OJOLA: 5:06am On May 02, 2008
MY ONE FINGER SALUTE GOES 2 DE INITIATOR/S OF DIS SITE PLUS THE CURRATOR.
MAY OR JUNE YO DASIS BE LONGA2A.
MINAH AWA LLAH, AH WALLAH A MINA; SO DAT OUR KASIS MAY NOT BE LAIKI A FARMER THAT WENT TO THE FARM IN THE MORNING WITH A CUTLASS AND A HOE.
THE FARMER USED THE HOE THROUGH OUT THE DAY TO MAKE HIPS AND @ THE END OF THE FOUND THE CUTLASS MISSING.
FOOLISHLY HE STARTED TO LUKE OR JOHN 4 DE ADA FROM UNDER THE LAST HIP HE HAD JUST MADE BUT FOUND IT NOT.
HE THEN STARTED TO LOOK LAIKI LOOKMAN UNDER THE REST HIPS UNTIL HE GOT TO THE FIRST ONE HE MADE EARLY IN THE MORNING. THERE HE FOUND THE CUTLASS.
DIS INFERED THAT "THE FARMER USED HIS HAND AND ENERGY TO MAKE HIPS FOR PLANTATION AND USED THE SAME HANDS AND ENERGY TO SCATTER THEM .
DAT IS 2 SAY "SUNKUM NI RANMUZ". THE FIRST LAW IN THE AFRICAN CONSISTUTION IS "RESPECT TO THE ELDERS SHALL NEVER BE COMPROMISED"
IT GOES FURTHER IN SECTION 2 LINE 8 THAT "OBEDIENCE TO THE ELDERS IS NON NEGOTIABLE,
DIA SIX MINUS TWO, LET DE HOUSE RAT HEAR 2 IN4M DE BUSH PRESIDENT DAT KEGITES CLUB ADHERED STRICTLY TO THE SAYING OF PROPHET ISAH (JESU) WHEN HE SAID " DONT THINK I HAD COME TO ABOLISH THE OLD LAWS BUT TO MAKE THEM REAL" KEGITES CLUB CHERISHES THE AFRICAN CULTURE AND HERITAGE AT THE SAME TIME "T", PLACE "P", OCCASSION "O" STANDS TO UPHOLD THE SAME.
KESKE 2 MAPE, OJODI MENTHYNOL; DIA ARE MORE TO SAY BUT LITTLE TO WRITE
WE ARE ALL 2 SEA CAUTION AND OCEAN DANGER WHERE APPLICABLE.
ARCHIVAL UNILORIN VIBRATING MORE THAN NOKIA AND SAMSUNG PUT 2GEDA

1 Like

Re: Kegites by heniyan: 7:48pm On May 24, 2008
Efry babasis have fabarated well. this is jus to jara this informatua that i will like to 1/2 a bembestic konfagence in southeast london. fire my janka adrres at fisfunmi@yahoo.com. or jus fire ur nomenclala at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23191447608. may/june/july, till december awa days.
Re: Kegites by robertmms: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
[b][/b] THE GODS ARE BRUTALLY WISE,
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
to all supemos and members how can i be karid?
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
Benieman

May ur dayzs be longer dan dat of metu,i love to emutate and ecowariz in the true spirit of irakamus, how do i go about it, i love the kegite club cos is not a cult group, so tell me, unity in diversity, no mind my slang i get am for this site, so please talk to me about it, PEACE smiley
Re: Kegites by KCBrown: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
Nna bros, nothing wrong in forming a kegite group in New York, i believe when u do that u can even get to know our brodas out there very well and oyibo self will even appreciate it, don't listen to those guyz that are saying is a cult, every gathering is a cult even one's family is also a cult if they say so, bros, those against it are nigeria enemies, because they don't want our culture to be promoted, don't they even see all these indian and china shows on tv showing their ethics and culture, bros long time, u shall walk and never stumble , One love Broda.
Re: Kegites by maimota(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
Dasis longutua.This the voice of one time mother AREWA, 4 ur information kegites club doesn't bring up bad breeds, its just a matter of choice and that is what life is,u choose to be who u want to be and what u want to be.I've achieve alot from kegites club,as a student i got their support and i won election
and today i work with one of the highest paid bank in nigeria.
Dasis to all EWULEWUS who have no idea of the aims and objectives of this club, may u all work and stumble.
That is why the bible says "MY PEOPLE PERISH because OF LACK KNOWLEDGE'"mother arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Kegites by mekk(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
maimota:

Dasis longutua.This the voice of one time mother AREWA, 4 your information kegites club doesn't bring up bad breeds, its just a matter of choice and that is what life is,u choose to be who u want to be and what u want to be.I've achieve alot from kegites club,as a student i got their support and i won election
and today i work with one of the highest paid bank in nigeria.
Dasis to all EWULEWUS who have no idea of the aims and objectives of this club, may u all work and stumble.
That is why the bible says "MY PEOPLE PERISH because OF LACK KNOWLEDGE'"mother arewa.

hmmmm to ugly for my liking, grin grin
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2008
maimota
may ur dayz be longer dan dat of metu,wat do you mean, am i d bad breeds?or wat are you insinuating//
LOVE YOU.MAY U WALK AND STUMBLE NOT,
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2008
LAYEMMY
YOU ARE VERI VERI KARID BUT NOT LAKA MUWAN, LET PEOPLE THINK OR SAY ANYHING,NA DIA MOUTH THEM GO TAKE CHOUP CHIT, MAY ALL THOSE UH BLACEMAIL ILYA STUMBLE AND JAM KATAKULISM, MANY FINGERS FOR YOU,
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
D gods ar wisdom,shal it nt b/come dat even kwaa kwaa kwaa d kesturdy of animalees 2 volume dat comdium in generality is made in kushilistic,ewoo muoo dat is aka enwe na ofe,abortion b/4 pregnancy,accountability by injury.Diz iz d voiz and vizion of Achivorostic cyanider,D only baba who okpekereted Queen Elizabeth + or - chukwu emeka tampolin,who also trised d topmost of a cikamore tree and decelerated wit d head of an agbalagba,even doz d dz abacka I was tinaturnad in d river of Otammiri via ilya du manpower which I dn't even know about the gods I have alighted and neva to stumble.minawolus all zoological inhabitors shul see caution b5-1,I jam tripple kondom via dia festus but chinatu 2 b specific.ALL AM KARID WALK BEMBESTIC.
WOO WOO WOO WOGED
UNITY IN DIVERSITY
LALATURUKUS THE LIMBUS
THINGS FALL APART D CENTRE SHALL HOLD
LET ME PONJAB 4 ONWARD ECOWARIZATION VUS FELLOW KARIDS.

BIKOKWA 4 ONWARD TUTORIALS JAM MY NOKIA 2 NOKIA CONNECTIVITY FEM DIS NUMBERMUS.07034809839
MAY UR FIRST DAUGHTER NEVER ENWEKWAA D FESTUS METAL AND FIRIKI OF STELLA OBASANMMA
CYANIDER.I REMEN
URS IN H2O.

Re: Kegites by dylan1ng(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
category highly karid
Re: Kegites by EDIPO(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
may you all work and neva 2 jam agbako.

this is the brutal megafone of an AB congo SF to be precise and by the kegistic powers of the AB WORLD life shockable, gegere to LSF.

u r all very very thick and made in heaven by the very BABA ELUDUMARE Himself.

i am reacting to the jara fired by Vichel relating to Ilya du Yankee. i am of the opinion that you rotate that very thick informajara to the AB WORLDLIFE as He is the head in charge of matters like this.

for my chiefeis at aradua, i hope i have fired the most selationally correct odu?

AB QUEEN, may you waka jeje and neva to jam katakylisis. i duff my koko and rotate my 99.99999 respect for your kegistic highness.

for all the karid entities amua, may your child neva resemble your landlord.

by and large, you are all very very ponki.

this is my kegistic opinion.
Re: Kegites by EDIPO(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2008
@ omoatere,

may u walk and neva 2 pade agbako? may your dai6 b long.

you fired airlord before your feri brutal jarasis, that is selationally incorrect.

while i have no problem with your fraternity inclination, it does not help the club if you give outsiders impressions that we harbour cultist or cultism.

as far as i know, its a choice, cult or kegites.

anyways, everybody has his inclination but i feel we should seperate it from our kegistic inclination.

i do not mean insult as its your opinion to fraternise but help the image of the club.

for all feri karid entities at arandua, i hope i 1/2 fired the right jara. if so, fotocopi amua and pass the message around.

unity still remains in diversity.

timo timo i remain, emu dipo, oguro gbede.

i have fired. grin
Re: Kegites by ogunlakaye: 4:16am On Dec 08, 2008
To orl I yam karid, may (or june) we orl gyrate and neva tanwinjilise with that artist called charles Olumo that is to say Charley AGBAKO.

This is the voice of the one and onli Ogun laka aye oshimole AK du Oronna dt is to sa Federal poly Ilaro in party kooler viberating from the london hemisphere of awa 1daful galakzzy,

, can any opeke/opaka from ilya du queen in4majara me, myself and I of any bembestic gyration, felo6s convergense or any igbalapo cumming up or kloser in souf east london soon as I have been keteketerised out of the city for a while,
Re: Kegites by shawlix(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2008
Supremost Comradium
May our daisis b long. This is to informajara all i am karid that the Xmas fellowsis convergence gyration shall be holding on
Saturday 27th of December 2008
Venue: A2 Delicious Restaurant (Opposite Aldi Store)
77A Rushey Green
Catford London
SE6 4AF

Time: 21.00 KMT. (9PM)

I was dere orl redy.
come 1 come all.

I am attending to please signify by responding to this mail as we need a particular number of people for this new place.
May we orl walk and never to stumble.
further info contact
CORDY- LANRE (07958579790)
Time is 10pm.
Please be punctual. I am already dea.
Re: Kegites by MissyB1(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2008
I'm sure you don't want all the 419ers on Nl to get
hold of that number. grin

1 Like

Re: Kegites by lacost(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Dasis to all i'm karid.this is the vioce of Lsf Olayinka i.e to say xyz nkankanran i can't decode provost marshall ilya du lacost.
vehicle ur idea is seriously gbesoke.
this is to infomajara all babasi that campus links tutor a bembestic study center in foreign invigilation such as SAT,TOEFL,GMAT,GRE,CAMBRIDGE & IJMB A LEVEL.
U ARE ULL DU BA RIN.
Re: Kegites by slimfine(f): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2008
na my area be dis ooooooooooooooooo

if you fire me I fire you

lol
Re: Kegites by banky1987(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
Re: Kegites by IGWEUSA(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2008
@ Vichel
d keske of an ilya da yankeee will be so much tikademos. u have 2 telewire a karied fellow so dat he can kontact d mother shrine via naija.
an ilya du yankee introduce so much anwurika among okpekeses n okpakas in dis obodo ukwu.
But vichel, i wont ashainamus u wit ma five filanges cos u re still an ewulewu, but i will give u a benbenstic kPOOZA 4 ur idea.

Then, as 4 d animale dat called kegites club ndi nkutanbari[Cult group], may u resemble dele giwa who can not difrentiate between a letter bomb and a letter. But wit obioma , i kan only advice u 2 be karied, and be tranfomed from animality 2 humanity. Dis will make u 2 stop vibratin on d wages of ife anu na nti.

As 4 all ma fellowsis, dis iz Captain Mudor, Akyva d Mutumputu, a benbenstic son of ilya d hamma, 2 be specific Nnamdi azikiwe university Awka, Vibrating 2 d whole unverse from Yankee.

May U all live lomger dan Methu-daddy, n may our sons never resemble ANINI.

DAYZIZ !!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kegites by iseman(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2008
daziz obolonjo. dis is d voice of a woged baba vibrating from iliya du komputa. to al i am karid i doo my kokonut but 2 all animalia may u al walk nand jam anything atula-atola. i remana dat only baba dat can can opekerize till LSF JESUS CHRIST migrat to 4/4 wat he as fired in d book of bookesis. an atemtem atemtem 4 any AB ZOO to fire dat supremost comradium is an abrakadaba (cult), may his down bellow achanja-achanja 2 oceanic bank. 2 god eledumare i av seriously landed[/color][color=#990000][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Kegites by OmniPotens(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
Wowoliwowoooooooooo!

The pikin wey cry pass, na him see pass ooooooooo!

See danger and marry 3ple condom!

Let me apply kpichikum to my bucal cavity before the terrible walls via this hemispheree jam me terribly by that power that be via the korijemdum.

Joloficate to infinity this Xmas but apointa anota

Amidst all jollification, there is a terrible danger oooooo!

The pekin wey cry pass ooooooo- na him see pass oooooo!

May all yah daziz be enlongated like that of Metusalem of far teee ayabali

Ayamatanga,
M- Jukwa m ozo, Oguro- Don (OmniPotens)
Re: Kegites by IGWEUSA(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2008
iseman:

daziz obolonjo. this is d voice of a woged baba vibrating from iliya du komputa. to al i am karid i doo my kokonut but 2 all animalia may u al walk nand jam anything atula-atola. i remana that only baba that can can opekerize till LSF JESUS CHRIST migrat to 4/4 what he as fired in d book of bookesis. an atemtem atemtem 4 any AB ZOO to fire that supremost comradium is an abrakadaba (cult), may his down bellow achanja-achanja 2 oceanic bank. 2 god eledumare i av seriously landed[/color][color=#990000][color=#550000][/color]

Seriousness out of unseriousness, iseman u re not karied. Who re WAH. wit ur akarability , i can onyokopus dat u re vibratin on d wages of ife anu na nti [wetin u hear from people]. I kan only kol U a JANKARIWO dat wants 2 be transformed from nwa mmuo 2 nwammadu.

4 all ma felowsis, may we all jantule and okpekerize wit kaution in dis period of anwurika[enjoyment]
May our cases never resemble dat of Sani abacha who listened not 2 d pope, only 2 die on top of indian okpekeses.

DAZIZ,
Re: Kegites by iseman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2008
IGWE USA. who are wa 2 fire that odule 2 my banana leaf, on that day D IN PRESENCE OF CHEFESIS I WAS TRNSFORM VIA ANIMALIA 2 A CARRIED ENTITY. SO SEE CAUTION 4 NATIONAL PEACE because IN D MIST OF HAPINESS, THERE IS A BRUTALĀ  DANGER. U CAN YOKOPIOS that UNITY STILL REMAINA IN DIVERSITY, SO IF A CARRIED BABA VIBRATE VIA this SITE T, IT IS A BRUTAL ATEMPT FOR HIM 2 WATER ALL BABA I MANUCLATURE, SO IF U GO BY D WAY OF AKILAPA- AKILESE 2 this ODULE, U CAN TELEWAYA MY OLOFOFO VIA 08059180074 OR EMAIL AT D102D10@YAHOO.COM. 2 AL AYAM KARID, MAY WE ALL WALK AND STUMBL;E NOT AN MAY OUR DAZIZ BE LONGATUA. AT DIS TIME T I WAN 2 FIRE AN ODULE 2 ALL BABASIS DAT JOLIFICATION IS PART OF CARABILITY BUT ALL BABA SHOULD SEE CAUTION because IF WE DEY CRY, WE MUST DEFINATLY SEE. MENI AWULU WE SHOULD YOKOPIOUS ALL D ANIMALIA AND KARID BABA DAT THERE CBN IS NOT CARRIED 2 OUR AGENDA. WALK AND SHINE. EMU-ADEMOLA OGURO-ALABI
Re: Kegites by IGWEUSA(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
iseman:

IGWE USA. who are wa 2 fire that odule 2 my banana leaf, on that day D IN PRESENCE OF CHEFESIS I WAS TRNSFORM VIA ANIMALIA 2 A CARRIED ENTITY. SO SEE CAUTION 4 NATIONAL PEACE because IN D MIST OF HAPINESS, THERE IS A BRUTAL DANGER. U CAN YOKOPIOS that UNITY STILL REMAINA IN DIVERSITY, SO IF A CARRIED BABA VIBRATE VIA this SITE T, IT IS A BRUTAL ATEMPT FOR HIM 2 WATER ALL BABA I MANUCLATURE, SO IF U GO BY D WAY OF AKILAPA- AKILESE 2 this ODULE, U CAN TELEWAYA MY OLOFOFO VIA 08059180074 OR EMAIL AT D102D10@YAHOO.COM. 2 AL AYAM KARID, MAY WE ALL WALK AND STUMBL;E NOT AN MAY OUR DAZIZ BE LONGATUA. AT this TIME T I WAN 2 FIRE AN ODULE 2 ALL BABASIS that JOLIFICATION IS PART OF CARABILITY BUT ALL BABA SHOULD SEE CAUTION because IF WE DEY CRY, WE MUST DEFINATLY SEE. MENI AWULU WE SHOULD YOKOPIOUS ALL D ANIMALIA AND KARID BABA that THERE CBN IS NOT CARRIED 2 OUR AGENDA. WALK AND SHINE. EMU-ADEMOLA OGURO-ALABI

@ ISEMAN

Iseman nwannemus , i now blieve that U are an entity laka mmuwannes , so woged. I bendu my coconut for u. I can now ashainamus U with my golden filanges wherever i see u. Walk and never stumble , but still apply all the test of kariability in comradic enjoyment in Abuja.

MAY UR LUCK NEVER REZEMBLE THAT OF DELE GIWA wey RECIEVE LeTA BOMB INSTEAD OF A LETTER!
Re: Kegites by Hardar4lag(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
Abeg i wan belong ooo hw i go take register, na naija i dey oo
Re: Kegites by toba1909(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2009
Wishing all am karid,
a prosperous and fulfilled year 2009.
May we walk and jam success, blessings, goodies and igbaladun
Mina Awulus!
Re: Kegites by kelvindon: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2009
igwe usa day6 be longatua i will lika 2 knw which ilya u re made 4rm by who nd which keg yr
nd where u reside nawally i hav deposited,
mayan !!!!

1 Like

Re: Kegites by Hardar4lag(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2009
Here is ma email hardeoyeomomummy@yahoo.com i go dey wait una oo
Re: Kegites by sandysprax(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
guys dont get it wrong o, kegites are not cultists, am not one, but i believe they are promoting african culture. so it'll be a wonderful idea to have kegites in the US. ride on
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2009
MENAWILLA AWILLA,BIKOKWA WE AR AL INHERENT VIA NAIRA LAND TO ENWEKWAA AMAMIHIE (WISDOM)DAT IS 2 VIBR8 DAT I WANT 2 REGINASKIA DIS AJUJUWA SO DAT ANY KARID HU KAN EDWARD ANSA SHULD OTELEWIRE MINAWOLUS (08060775134) OR POST OFFICE VIA DIS SEM WAP SITE OR cyanide_zigzag@yahoo.com.

1a)keskelehemehee d dy/dx of agama n aligator.
b)keskelehemehee d dy/dx of otelevision n otelewee

2a)In a gayagaya awayla scratch mua d corojendum which tikadimaree b/w fellow Jesus n nwammuo.After remening soliless 4 40 dayziz n nightasis.

WATER ME BADAMUSTICALLY 2 SHOWCASE UR EXCESSIVE KARIABILITY 4 IT IS NT ONLY D KES OF ADIKWA M KARID(AM KARID)BUT WEN AJUJUWASIS ABOUT KARIABILITY IS GBOZAD U STILL REMEN ON UR 99.999999 FALLANGIES 2 DEFEND UR KARIABILITY 4 IT IS NOT D KESKE OF JUKWAA MAI CHEF(ASK MY CHIEF).
ARCHIVER CYANIDER HAS VABARATED ILYA DU MANPOWER.
WALK N JAM KING SOLOMON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.