Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) (4150 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos / Nigerian Man's Leg Crushed By A Car In Asia (Photos, Video) / Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) by NewsGossiper: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016

This boy whose identity is currently unknown was going to school this morning when he was involved in a motor accident.

The report on the occurrence which took place in Lagos State is currently sketchy.

The health condition of the young lad is currently unknown but he could be seen writhing in pains as he has lost so much blood from the terrible wound that chopped off massive flesh from his leg.

See more photos:

MORE PHOTOS AT: >>>https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/09/21/heartbreaking-students-leg-crushed-in-lagos-on-his-way-to-school-graphic-photos/
Re: Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) by devilmaycry: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Nawao....
Re: Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2016
If i get this kind injury,i go kukuma poison myself.I hate to live with incomplete body.
Sorry kid.
Re: Heartbreaking: Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (photos) by Mrsprof(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
God of mercy! This is severe. Sorry dear.

(1) (Reply)

₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? / Navy Seal Drowned Inside Cave In Thailand Trying To Rescue Trapped Boys(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.