Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor (32379 Views)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Allwility: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
waleadex:
The interest Nigeria has in news from Kenya and Ghana these days makes me feel that Nigeria,Ghana and Kenya are like Acids,Bases and Salts.

Acid, Base and Salt?! lol!!! grin
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Damfostopper(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
but why na....BTW op pictures or you know na

Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by policy12: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na wa...
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Amicable24: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooooops, another jilted story today on NL..
In another news, Berlynn is back nd better (I suppose). Thank God for you..
BTW, How's ur crush??
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by smart024(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
This story is not complete abeg...
After the revelation, did the wedding still continue...?

1 Like

Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by amuokuko: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chisos!!!!
This lady can invoke curse for Africa ooooo....

Abeg i volunteer to buy her 10 bottle of gin to invoke some on APC and all its Members...
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
check this out
""'It will never be well with you!" Heartbroken Nigerian lady cries after she found out via IG that her fiance married another woman"
http://naijadailyfeed..in/2016/09/it-will-never-be-well-with-you.html
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
No picture?
Amicable24:
Ooooops, another jilted story today on NL..
In another news, Berl√ynn is back nd better (I suppose). Thank God for you..
BTW, How's ur crush??

your definition of 'Better' biko grin

1 Like

Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by cruz419(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
The bible say its beta to live on top of d roof of a house than to stay in d same house with a nagging wife!! Dat explains it
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Louiscutedude(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls wre can I find dis church Sepaase Grace Baptist church
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Eze nwanyi in born-again clothing cheesy

She invokes curse? Odiegwu angry

grin grin grin

Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by chiraqDemon(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
kaeforum:
All these mushroom and greedy churches, that wont follow proper traditions when wedding.
Just becos he's a youth president he now has the license to fornicate with female members in the church, this is what happens when attendance of church activities takes precedence over genuine repentance.
What are u saying
According to the article the church sanctioned and de fellowshipped d guy
Omo de read o b4 u comment
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by unmask: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
She don Bleep up......schnapp na prayer drink
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Feanah(f): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why live with a man you're not married to ?
Re: Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor by Amicable24: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Berlynn:

Better - Comparative of good cheesy cheesy
But u haven't answered my question ooo undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.